Kinect not woking for PARTY chat

Discus and support Kinect not woking for PARTY chat in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been having some issues getting my kinect to work in party chat, on my end in the app it shows me as talking and i can hear my friends fine, but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Desperate2pwn, May 26, 2014.

1. Kinect not woking for PARTY chat

I have been having some issues getting my kinect to work in party chat, on my end in the app it shows me as talking and i can hear my friends fine, but they can't hear me, does anybody know a fix for this?

:)

Desperate2pwn, May 26, 2014
  2. Xbox chat. Party and game chat not working

I can start a party but not have anyone able to turn on party chat. In game cant hear or speak through chat on headset even after disabling kinect chat. Then tried just kinect chat with no headphones still no luck. Is there a work around or fix for this?

University Sound.., May 26, 2014
  3. CoreyMiller1
    CoreyMiller1 Guest
    Kinect

Why does my Kinect microphone work in party chat but not in game chat

CoreyMiller1, May 26, 2014
  4. Norrissa Win User

Voice through TV

You can turn on party chat through the Kinect if that's what you're referring to. Settings, Kinect and then check the box "use Kinect microphone for chat".
  5. Haunted Spider Win User

Kinect

I use Kinect as a mic for Ghosts but it has very big limitations. The Kinect in general has a setting that allows it to pick up your voice and use it as a mic if no mic is plugged in. This works on several games but not Ghosts. Ghosts does not recognize
    the Xbones mic and will not try to use it. So you can use the mic to chat, but only if you are in a party. You can host a party switch to game chat and nothing will happen, it will not recognize the mic. But if you stick with party chat in a gamemode that
    allows you to play with party chat, then you can chat with your party, but you will never be able to chat with the lobby using the Kinect in Ghosts, at least as of now and the current updates.

So there you have it, Use the Kinect for friends in a party, but no Kinect for game chat in ghosts. So looking forward to the adapter when it comes out for my headset.
  6. Dru707-D9D1C99B-4460 Win User

Kinect mic not working for game chat

I also couldn't talk to people in game through Kinect while I was wearing my Astro headset, but I was in party chat with my friend i was playing with. The kinect worked for party chat.
  7. Tweedskin Win User

Answer: Can't Connect To Party Chat (Xbox One)

Wrong. The kinect turns off for chat when a headset is detected. This is proved by the fact that it will switch to Kinect chat when the headset is removed or the controller dies.

Xbox Party Chat is broken.
  8. Anonymous23265661212 Win User

i have muted myself???

Try this:

Check the Kinect microphone setting

If you’re using the microphone in the Kinect sensor for chat, make sure no headsets are connected to your console (wired or wireless). Then, make sure the chat microphone on the Kinect sensor is on.

To turn on the Kinect chat microphone:

Sign into Xbox LIVE.

Press the Guide button on your controller.

Select Chat & IM.

Make sure the Kinect microphone is set to On.

support.xbox.com/.../troubleshooting-parties-voice-chat
Thema:

Kinect not woking for PARTY chat

1. Kinect not woking for PARTY chat - Similar Threads - Kinect woking PARTY

2. When are we getting hand gestures back on Xbox one kinect?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When are we getting hand gestures back on Xbox one kinect?: I'd really love to navigate through the home dashboard using my hand and so my kids. f5bd2531-f0a6-421b-8717-9c305f905258
  3. jogos com kinect no windows[Translation-games with kinect on windows]

in XBoX on Windows
    jogos com kinect no windows[Translation-games with kinect on windows]: gostaria de saber se e como faço pra jogar jogos com kinect no windows 10? o kinect ja esta instalado no pc, funciona como webcam, o sistema o reconheceu bem, vi alguns jogos com disney adventures...
  4. Xbox One Kinect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Kinect: My xbox one kenect keeps flickering and not staying on. I have tried everything including unplugging it, plugging it back in, and restartting my xbox. Is there anything that i missed?...
  5. Xbox 360 - kinect Adventures images to jpg

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 - kinect Adventures images to jpg: Hello Good afternoon, My father has passed away recently, and I,m trying to get his photos off the Xbox 360 kinect, I have managed to get them off the Xbox 360 and onto my computer with the use...
  6. Bate-papo de jogo com kinect no warzone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bate-papo de jogo com kinect no warzone: Bom dia, nunca consegui me comunicar no bate-papo de jogo no CoD Warzone com o meu kinect. Já habilitei todas as comunicações de jogo, inclusive nas opções de áudio do console, consigo em todos...
  7. What can Xbox Fans do to make Microsoft/Xbox restart support for Kinect 2.0 usage in games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What can Xbox Fans do to make Microsoft/Xbox restart support for Kinect 2.0 usage in games...: What will it take for Microsoft's Xbox arm to fully support Kinect 2.0 on Xbox Series X? Would a Kickstarter Campaign, Digital Petition, or the Xbox Insider Feedback get this question answered?...
  8. the world needs the return of kinect.

in XBoX on Consoles
    the world needs the return of kinect.: With this pandemic moment, when we spend more time at home and the gyms are closed, it would be great and even an obligation for microsoft to re-manufacture games for the kinect, and also create a...
  9. Xbox Insider alpha skip - Kinect disconnect/reconnect loop

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider alpha skip - Kinect disconnect/reconnect loop: Hello, I got The beweist Insider preview alpha Update and since them, My kincet reconnect in Loop. (Xbox one X, scorpio Edition) She doesnt react to commands cuz of disconnect - connect. If My...
  10. Utilização do Kinect no XBOX one S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Utilização do Kinect no XBOX one S: Possuo um XBOX one S e gostaria de saber como faço para utilizar o Kinect nele. Não achei links oficiais da Microsoft. Eu já possuo o Kinect e324cd5e-5c88-4513-b046-42d523086c4c