Kinect Not working on my twich app as streaming cam

Discus and support Kinect Not working on my twich app as streaming cam in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is there any issue with the kinect and twich? Twich app does recognise the kimect mic but not the camera. I have tried everything but still not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by emiterrier, Apr 8, 2021.

1. emiterrier
    emiterrier Guest

Is there any issue with the kinect and twich?

Twich app does recognise the kimect mic but not the camera.

I have tried everything but still not working...

Any idea why this is happening? Any solution that you can give to me and other users with the same issue?

Thanks

:)

emiterrier, Apr 8, 2021
  2. Tarnend Win User

Broadcasting issues

do you have a kinect? does the cam work on that while streaming and doesnt shut off?
  3. Edgarour Win User

One Kinect

I thought it does work, my girlfriend used kinect to transmit and I don't remember using twich
  4. L Dubs89 Win User

Need a webcam

5. RoanCS Win User

Xbox 360 App issue

I hade the same problem but i just restarted my device twich and thencwent to my apps and clicked on youtube and it just went in and started working again
  6. AVOIDtheNOID94 Win User

my xbox shuts off while streaming, how can i fix this?

It wasnt your Xbox... SO Its been happening to me also..... they need too fix it! if you unhook your stream cam and just stream without one it works but if you use a cam it shuts off ive tried multiple times....
    then finally unhooked my cam and tried and it didnt shut off
    this is exactly my experience as well. I can stream for hours without cam but when the cam is on it will shut off. This didn't happen till recently, I used to stream all day with my cam. I completely agree it needs to be fixed asap
Thema:

1. Kinect Not working on my twich app as streaming cam - Similar Threads - Kinect working twich

2. Xbox Kinect sport rivals requires me to reinstall the game to make Kinect work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Kinect sport rivals requires me to reinstall the game to make Kinect work: Hi everyone my wife and i have to reinstall the Kinect sports rivals game before every play session or elder the Kinect won’t pick us up. After reinstalling Kinect works only for the first time...
  3. Microsoft Teams meetings no longer working via Edge on Xbox with Kinect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Teams meetings no longer working via Edge on Xbox with Kinect: My son has been using the Edge browser on an Xbox One to access online schooling on Microsoft Teams. This was working fairly well for several weeks, using the Kinect camera video and Xbox audio in...
  4. Kinect will it still work on the xbow 360 it comes with

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect will it still work on the xbow 360 it comes with: I have an xbox 360 kinect bundle and my question is will the kinect still work on this consule 52181125-50ab-4fdf-994a-95385b0e6dae
  5. How do I get my kinects camera and mic to work with Twitch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get my kinects camera and mic to work with Twitch?: No matter what I do I cannot get my camera and microphone from my kinect to work alongside my twitch streams on the xbox one twitch app! It has worked in the past but recently after the new update...
  6. Kinect on Xbox One X Not Working Anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect on Xbox One X Not Working Anymore: I have the kinect adapter and the one X. It worked fine at first, but for some reason its not working anymore. Was there an update that messed things up. When I plug it in my xbox recognizes the...
  7. Why isn’t Kinect sports season 1 not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn’t Kinect sports season 1 not working: I was trying to play the first kinect sports but it had an error i cleaned the disk and it didnt work there were just little scratches on the disk was kinect sports removed in 2021? Or is my disk...
  8. Kinect microphone not working for game chat warzone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kinect microphone not working for game chat warzone: My kinect Microphone works in party chat in war zone and modern warfare but not in game chat. Does modern warfare not support game chat with kinect microphone? 0415ff93-8f12-4faf-b294-e57a999ceb17
  9. Will the Kinect (when used with the Kinect Adapter) work on the Xbox Series X/S for chat...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Kinect (when used with the Kinect Adapter) work on the Xbox Series X/S for chat...: I've tried searching for this online but finding mixed answers. Some say it will work while others say it will not. Does anybody know if the Xbox One Kinect will work on the Xbox Series X/S...
  10. Kinect does not work with Zumba Party game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect does not work with Zumba Party game: I have played this game before, and know how the "hover over play to continue" works. I have tried to play after a long time and now the kinect does not even recognized me on this game (it does in...