Kinect not working problem

Discus and support Kinect not working problem in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My kinect not power on i restarted my console still says theres a is sue bc428c56-879f-443c-b3f6-189e78a1e001 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by XavierMiller3, May 4, 2021.

1. Kinect not working problem

My kinect not power on i restarted my console still says theres a is

sue

:)

XavierMiller3, May 4, 2021
  2. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

3. MotoxTripleX Win User

"Xbox On" command does not work, all other voice commmands do?

Same problem kinect "xbox on" only works 1 out of 50 attempts but all other kinect voice inputs work just fine. I will try recalibrating the kinect maybe that will help.
  4. Nakoliss(2) Win User

Can't Access Netflix after Update Yesterday?

I have the same problem but found a work around if you have Kinect. I actually could access Netflix through the Kinect Hub! Weird!?!? But it works! :)
  5. downthesun Win User

Xbox One Kinect Unplugged

BUMP and UPDATE

New Kinect has been working with my original Xbox One flawlessly. It seems to be the Kinect that's the problem.
  6. harl444 Win User

Xbox One Issues since Feb 14th update.

I have the same problem with my Kinect. After the update it stopped working (message that kinect is not plugged in). I agree it has to be a software issue.
Thema:

1. Kinect not working problem - Similar Threads - Kinect working problem

2. Kinect Not working on my twich app as streaming cam

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect Not working on my twich app as streaming cam: Is there any issue with the kinect and twich? Twich app does recognise the kimect mic but not the camera. I have tried everything but still not working... Any idea why this is happening? Any...
  3. Xbox Kinect sport rivals requires me to reinstall the game to make Kinect work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Kinect sport rivals requires me to reinstall the game to make Kinect work: Hi everyone my wife and i have to reinstall the Kinect sports rivals game before every play session or elder the Kinect won’t pick us up. After reinstalling Kinect works only for the first time...
  4. Microsoft Teams meetings no longer working via Edge on Xbox with Kinect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Teams meetings no longer working via Edge on Xbox with Kinect: My son has been using the Edge browser on an Xbox One to access online schooling on Microsoft Teams. This was working fairly well for several weeks, using the Kinect camera video and Xbox audio in...
  5. Kinect will it still work on the xbow 360 it comes with

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect will it still work on the xbow 360 it comes with: I have an xbox 360 kinect bundle and my question is will the kinect still work on this consule 52181125-50ab-4fdf-994a-95385b0e6dae
  6. How do I get my kinects camera and mic to work with Twitch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get my kinects camera and mic to work with Twitch?: No matter what I do I cannot get my camera and microphone from my kinect to work alongside my twitch streams on the xbox one twitch app! It has worked in the past but recently after the new update...
  7. Kinect on Xbox One X Not Working Anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect on Xbox One X Not Working Anymore: I have the kinect adapter and the one X. It worked fine at first, but for some reason its not working anymore. Was there an update that messed things up. When I plug it in my xbox recognizes the...
  8. Why isn’t Kinect sports season 1 not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn’t Kinect sports season 1 not working: I was trying to play the first kinect sports but it had an error i cleaned the disk and it didnt work there were just little scratches on the disk was kinect sports removed in 2021? Or is my disk...
  9. Kinect microphone not working for game chat warzone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kinect microphone not working for game chat warzone: My kinect Microphone works in party chat in war zone and modern warfare but not in game chat. Does modern warfare not support game chat with kinect microphone? 0415ff93-8f12-4faf-b294-e57a999ceb17
  10. (Major Software/Update Problem) Kinect No Longer Recognizes My Voice 90% of the Time, Works ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    (Major Software/Update Problem) Kinect No Longer Recognizes My Voice 90% of the Time, Works ...: Really hope to get an answer from someone at Xbox about this as I made a Reddit post at it seems I'm not alone. VERY recently (a few weeks ago) I noticed my Kinect (which has always worked great)...