Kinect not working

Discus and support Kinect not working in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; The new Kinect adapter is plugged into the Xbox one S however the actual Kinect box is not showing anything on its screen as I believe it should have 3... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TSD wolfllb, Sep 12, 2020.

1. TSD wolfllb
    TSD wolfllb Guest

Kinect not working

The new Kinect adapter is plugged into the Xbox one S however the actual Kinect box is not showing anything on its screen as I believe it should have 3 dots ?

:)

TSD wolfllb, Sep 12, 2020
  2. RossyBoy92 Win User

Kinect not working

Hmm mine hasnt lol so gutted
  3. Goooner1 Win User

Kinect not working

I have the same from time to time, usually a hard reboot or two fixes it.
  4. Mister Quimby Win User

Kinect not working

Hey everyone!

Sorry to hear about the Kinect issues, I can definitely understand how frustrating that could be. If you are continuing to experience issues, I recommend trying the helpful troubleshooting steps listed in our Kinect
    troubleshooting page
    . If you have tried all of the steps and the issue continues to occur you may need to have your Kinect repaired. You can request a repair from our Online Service
    center
    . If you encounter any issues setting up a repair, reach out to phone support from our Contact Us page for further assistance.
  5. wG BlackDahlia Win User

Kinect not working

My just stopped working after an update also. I didn't have it plugged in during the update. Did everything posted online, but nothing worked. My warranty just expired 2 weeks ago as it was a Christmas present last year.
  6. JohnCook0113 Win User

Kinect not working

Same issue here. I have a Day One edition, so its out of warranty now. Microsoft wants $69 to fix what is likely a software issue. Nothing i found online fixes the issue either. I think for me, my kinect as disconnected during an update and now the console
    wont recognize the kinect.
Thema:

Kinect not working

1. Kinect not working - Similar Threads - Kinect working

2. Kinect on Xbox One X Not Working Anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect on Xbox One X Not Working Anymore: I have the kinect adapter and the one X. It worked fine at first, but for some reason its not working anymore. Was there an update that messed things up. When I plug it in my xbox recognizes the...
  3. Why isn’t Kinect sports season 1 not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn’t Kinect sports season 1 not working: I was trying to play the first kinect sports but it had an error i cleaned the disk and it didnt work there were just little scratches on the disk was kinect sports removed in 2021? Or is my disk...
  4. Kinect microphone not working for game chat warzone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kinect microphone not working for game chat warzone: My kinect Microphone works in party chat in war zone and modern warfare but not in game chat. Does modern warfare not support game chat with kinect microphone? 0415ff93-8f12-4faf-b294-e57a999ceb17
  5. Will the Kinect (when used with the Kinect Adapter) work on the Xbox Series X/S for chat...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Kinect (when used with the Kinect Adapter) work on the Xbox Series X/S for chat...: I've tried searching for this online but finding mixed answers. Some say it will work while others say it will not. Does anybody know if the Xbox One Kinect will work on the Xbox Series X/S...
  6. Kinect does not work with Zumba Party game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect does not work with Zumba Party game: I have played this game before, and know how the "hover over play to continue" works. I have tried to play after a long time and now the kinect does not even recognized me on this game (it does in...
  7. Will the Kinect sensor for XBOX ONE-S work with Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Kinect sensor for XBOX ONE-S work with Series X?: From what I have read all accessories for XBOX ONE-S will work for Series X but there are no explicit words on that the Kinect sensor will work. Since you can't even buy the Kinect sensor any more...
  8. Xbox360 Kinect games not working but normal games work perfectly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox360 Kinect games not working but normal games work perfectly: Hey guys, I bought a second hand Xbox 360 with Kinect and a few games. My normal games work perfectly fine but when I insert a kinect game, I get the Open Tray error. The 5 different kinect games...
  9. MEU KINECT PAROU DE PEGAR DO NADA [Mod Translation - MY KINECT STOPPED WORKING OUT OF NOWHERE

in XBoX on Consoles
    MEU KINECT PAROU DE PEGAR DO NADA [Mod Translation - MY KINECT STOPPED WORKING OUT OF NOWHERE: Meu kinect simplesmente parou de pegar do nada, ele não caiu ou nada do tipo. Ele não liga mais, já reiniciei o console e nada. Alguém sabe como posso falar com a microsoft? [Mod Translation - My...
  10. Xbox Kinect stopped working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Kinect stopped working: Hello, We have an Xbox One X we purchased in Oct 2018 and the Kinect has stopped working. We've gone through the recommended steps to disassociate the Kinect from the system and many iterations...