Kinect on series x

Discus and support Kinect on series x in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; its hard to tell it might but we just got to wait for more information 4d48a36f-b220-4db1-bbbc-688edb3e2e03 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by chucky23456789, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Kinect on series x

its hard to tell it might but we just got to wait for more information

:)

chucky23456789, Jan 13, 2020
  2. Edgarour Win User

Kinect on series x

I thinks that xbox series x will not have kinect
  3. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Kinect on series x

Will the xbox series x work with the xbox one kinect? Or the 360? Will it be able to play xbox 360 kinect games because I saw that the series x has a wide range of backwards compatability
    I would guess it will not be because its not supported now
  4. crazydude1965 Win User

Kinect on series x

I think kinect is probably at the stage its had its day
  5. Lov10sBeauty Win User

Kinect on series x

I don't think that microsoft will be make kinect retrocompatible with the new consoles why? it had low sales and a lot people complains about it.

I have both kinects (xbox 360 and one) still using them for play just dance
  6. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Kinect on series x

I don't think so, although many people still use kinect for game or access tool its life is at an end, that's my view, because if it would still be usable, it would be mentioned in the presentations.
Thema:

Kinect on series x

1. Kinect on series x - Similar Threads - Kinect series

2. DVD von Kinect Sports Rivals für meine XBOX All Digital in einen Code wandeln [Convert DVD...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DVD von Kinect Sports Rivals für meine XBOX All Digital in einen Code wandeln [Convert DVD...: Hallo zusammen, wir haben uns eine XBOX All Digital zugelegt und eine DVD Version des Spiels Kinect Sports Rivals geschenkt bekommen. Meine erste Anfrage bei MS wurde mir mitgeteilt, dass ich...
  3. Gamers Health - Kinect and Exercise Routine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamers Health - Kinect and Exercise Routine: Kinect was a great idea. So sorry, everyone abandons it. Glad to hear people still using it. I forgot about it. Shame. So, without that, I always put some music on Spotify and dance....
  4. Kinect sports on Xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kinect sports on Xbox 360?: I bought kinect sports but it wont work on my 360. MS support have said it is outdated and some files need updating on the game itself. Anyone know if there is a later version that will work?...
  5. kinect

in XBoX on Consoles
    kinect: Bonjour tous, Je voudrais savoir s'il existe un adaptateur pour mon kinect 360 qui pourrait s'adapter sur une xbox one s. Merci [Mod Translation - Good morning all, I would like to know if...
  6. Kinect Sensor not working with Kinect Sports Rivals

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kinect Sensor not working with Kinect Sports Rivals: Hi, I hope someone can help as I am stuck! Our Kinect Sensor on our Xbox One generally works fine but when trying to play Kinect Sports (bowling is our favourite family game), it won't 'see'...
  7. Kinect is out of warranty while i bought it yesterday on amazon

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect is out of warranty while i bought it yesterday on amazon: I bought a Kinect (NEW) for my Xbox one x from amazon. Now I registered it in Microsoft for warranty info and it says out of warranty. WHY ??? And can I claim proper warranty ?...
  8. kinect

in XBoX on Consoles
    kinect: Hi I got my son an xbox one s for xmas to replace his xbox one console, when I swapped them over I've noticed there is no socket for his Kinect. Is there a way for this to happen as I've looked...
  9. Problem with Kinect Sensor on Xbox 360 , after system update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Kinect Sensor on Xbox 360 , after system update: Hello everyone, today I downloaded the latest system update for my xbox 360, and after that, every time i start a game, the kinect sensor stops working. If i quit the game, the kinect works fine...
  10. Kinect Sports Series

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kinect Sports Series: My family still plays both XBox 360 Kinect Sports when we get together. Do you think the games would be rereleased for XBox One? We need incentive to upgrade! 3d543a3f-fca0-40f7-a13d-d1a7ad621267