Kinect on series x

Discus and support Kinect on series x in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; its hard to tell it might but we just got to wait for more information 4d48a36f-b220-4db1-bbbc-688edb3e2e03 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by chucky23456789, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Kinect on series x

its hard to tell it might but we just got to wait for more information

:)

chucky23456789, Jan 13, 2020
  2. TreyBieber Win User

Kinect on series x

You guys need to make a Kinect Sensor for the Xbox Series X. Also, I need the Kinect Sensor to be invented for the Xbox Series X.
  3. PERROLION Win User

Just Dance on Xbox Series X

Oh so the kinect can connect to series x.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

gta 5

Hi,

All Xbox One games (with the exception of Kinect titles) will work on Xbox Series X/S.

So yes, GTA V will work on Series X.
  5. TreyBieber Win User

Kinect on series x

I think the xbox series X will have Kinect support.
  6. julosjc Win User

Series x and our digital games

Anything that plays on xbox one (except kinect) will play on series X. You can also literally move a portable HDD and plug it into series x from day one
Thema:

Kinect on series x

1. Kinect on series x - Similar Threads - Kinect series

2. Will the Kinect (when used with the Kinect Adapter) work on the Xbox Series X/S for chat...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Kinect (when used with the Kinect Adapter) work on the Xbox Series X/S for chat...: I've tried searching for this online but finding mixed answers. Some say it will work while others say it will not. Does anybody know if the Xbox One Kinect will work on the Xbox Series X/S...
  3. Kinect is removed off series S/X OS

in XboX Insiders
    Kinect is removed off series S/X OS: Microsoft said we can bring all Xbox accessories and devices owned from (Xbox one S/X) over to the (Xbox two series S/X). When I own Kinect based games how I’m I going to use it with the feature...
  4. Please enable Kinect on Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Please enable Kinect on Series X: You dont need to update any features, you dont need to provide Navigation or Speech recognition, but please: Let my daughter have her Fruit Ninja Kinekt and let me use it as Chat Mic. Thanks...
  5. Xbox series x kinect backward compatibility

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x kinect backward compatibility: I was planning to buy the new Xbox series X, but just read that Kinect is excluded from backward compatibility. I was already disappointed when Xbox One did not support my old kinect games on XBox...
  6. Xbox series X has not kinect?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X has not kinect?: Hello, I would like to ask if new console XSX will have kinect or camera any sort? I want to buy new gaming console and because of old games what I liked many years ago on xbox 360 I prefered new...
  7. Will the Kinect sensor for XBOX ONE-S work with Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Kinect sensor for XBOX ONE-S work with Series X?: From what I have read all accessories for XBOX ONE-S will work for Series X but there are no explicit words on that the Kinect sensor will work. Since you can't even buy the Kinect sensor any more...
  8. Is the Xbox One Kinect compatible with the Series X|S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the Xbox One Kinect compatible with the Series X|S: The Kinect for Xbox One discontinued in 2017, but according to Microsoft "all the Xbox One accessories and peripherals are compatible with the Series X|S" but Phil Spencer said "the Kinect is no...
  9. Kinect on Xbox Series X backward compatible ?

in XboX Insiders
    Kinect on Xbox Series X backward compatible ?: Hello to all Will Kinect be backwards compatible with the Xbox X series? thanks in advance submitted by /u/FandeZelda42 [link] [comments]
  10. Microsoft Xbox Series X: Why won't there be backward compatibility for Xbox 360 Kinect...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Xbox Series X: Why won't there be backward compatibility for Xbox 360 Kinect...: I know there is no official information about any kind of Kinect, but this question has also arisen for me with Xbox one, Xbox Series X uses the same operating system...