Kinect Party Games

Discus and support Kinect Party Games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; OK I have Just Dance 2014 but what chance of other games suitable for kids parties. On the 360 my kids love Kinect Fun Labs, Kinect Adventures and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lee Chase, May 30, 2014.

1. Lee Chase
    Lee Chase Guest

Kinect Party Games

OK I have Just Dance 2014 but what chance of other games suitable for kids parties.

On the 360 my kids love Kinect Fun Labs, Kinect Adventures and prefer the older Kinect Sports games. I'd love to replace them with XBox One versions but as far as I can see there's not a lot of choice yet.

Any suggestions.

:)

Lee Chase, May 30, 2014
  2. KSPslice
    KSPslice Guest
    Kinect Party Question

You have to make sure that you download the Full Game - Kinect Party - Base Game (575.51 MB) and also the unlock key download Kinect Party - Full Unlock (108 KB).

KSPslice, May 30, 2014
  3. HassanB
    HassanB Guest
    Kinect Party game

It's possible that the license for the game is no longer available which is why you're only able to get the trial version of it on the marketplace.

HassanB, May 30, 2014
  4. MrAdyCarter
    MrAdyCarter Guest

Kinect Party Games

You're correct in that there isn't much. yet.

Kinect Sports Rivals is worth a look.

MrAdyCarter, May 30, 2014
  5. KSPslice Win User

Kinect Party Question

You have to make sure that you download the Full Game - Kinect Party - Base Game (575.51 MB) and also the unlock key download Kinect Party - Full Unlock (108 KB).
  6. Dru707-D9D1C99B-4460 Win User

Kinect mic not working for game chat

I also couldn't talk to people in game through Kinect while I was wearing my Astro headset, but I was in party chat with my friend i was playing with. The kinect worked for party chat.
  7. Haunted Spider Win User

Kinect

I use Kinect as a mic for Ghosts but it has very big limitations. The Kinect in general has a setting that allows it to pick up your voice and use it as a mic if no mic is plugged in. This works on several games but not Ghosts. Ghosts does not recognize
    the Xbones mic and will not try to use it. So you can use the mic to chat, but only if you are in a party. You can host a party switch to game chat and nothing will happen, it will not recognize the mic. But if you stick with party chat in a gamemode that
    allows you to play with party chat, then you can chat with your party, but you will never be able to chat with the lobby using the Kinect in Ghosts, at least as of now and the current updates.

So there you have it, Use the Kinect for friends in a party, but no Kinect for game chat in ghosts. So looking forward to the adapter when it comes out for my headset.
  8. egorilla36 Win User

Kinect Party game

I deleted the game and downloaded again, clearing cache of downloads and cache Marketplace, but do not buy full game
  9. HassanB Win User

Kinect Party game

It's possible that the license for the game is no longer available which is why you're only able to get the trial version of it on the marketplace.
Thema:

Kinect Party Games

1. Kinect Party Games - Similar Threads - Kinect Party Games

2. Kinect/Xbox Live Parties DONT WORKING

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect/Xbox Live Parties DONT WORKING: Hi, im having a problem with my xbox live parties. Isnt a problem with my microphone, because when i give to the Xbox 360 voice commands it recognize them, but when im in a Xbox Live Party the...
  3. kinect party redeem code using twice on same Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    kinect party redeem code using twice on same Xbox: so..in my xbox360 package I received an redeem code for Kinect party..I used this code once,I downloaded and after a few months I deleted this game from console...now I want this game back in my...
  4. party snap issue with no kinect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    party snap issue with no kinect: I cant seem to unsnap the party app without it booting me from the party, anyone else have this problem or a solution d5308ac1-4b4d-4623-8690-146af46302e6
  5. No one can hear me through headset mic, kinect works fine. Can hear all other sounds and party.

in XBoX on Consoles
    No one can hear me through headset mic, kinect works fine. Can hear all other sounds and party.: Ok so before we start no it is not muted. Last Monday afternoon everything worked fine, come the evening my mic wouldn't work but I could hear all the party and game sounds. I tried my Kinect and...
  6. How to snap Party without Kinect? (Xbox One)

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to snap Party without Kinect? (Xbox One): I've been wondering how to snap an Xbox Live Party to the side of the screen while playing a game (Xbox One) without Kinect. I haven't found any way to do this so far. To snap other apps, I just...
  7. Party Chat - No one can hear me. Kinect still works. Bought a new controller and Triton ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party Chat - No one can hear me. Kinect still works. Bought a new controller and Triton ...: First of all my friends hear crackling over party chat, it's unbearable for them. I go out and buy a new headset, still there os crackling. I buy a new controller, still there is crackling. Then...
  8. Kinect Issue: Kinect Won't Detect Voice in Party or Private Chat Though Xbox Hears Me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect Issue: Kinect Won't Detect Voice in Party or Private Chat Though Xbox Hears Me: When I join a party or private chat and try to speak the Kinect doesn't detect my voice. My priviledges are okay, and my Kinect isn't muted. When I sign in as my brother I can talk. Can someone...
  9. Cannot hear chats through kinect, party or game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot hear chats through kinect, party or game.: Seems like every time xbox addresses a problem something else pops up. This month it's 'not being able to hear through kinect'. I refuse to use the sub standard headset that came with the...
  10. Kinect not working as a mic for in-game Chat/Party.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect not working as a mic for in-game Chat/Party.: Kinect works. Camera/detection is fine. Microphone is fine (Calibrated, and even commanded my xbox to bing "tacocat"). But it's not working in-game or in party chat.. What's up? :(...