Kinect Replacement !!!!

Discus and support Kinect Replacement !!!! in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Contacted XBOX support on 2/8/14. Said to do an advance exchange and paid $158.98 email said it would be shipped out on 2/11/14 have not heard nothing... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SSG KD4POP, Feb 16, 2014.

1. SSG KD4POP
    SSG KD4POP Guest

Kinect Replacement !!!!

Contacted XBOX support on 2/8/14. Said to do an advance exchange and paid $158.98 email said it would be shipped out on 2/11/14 have not heard nothing ,called back said they would have to send it to there tier 3 support by email. We canot contact them buy
    phone only email. Really can't call them that is crazy. So I have waited 4 days for there support team to call me and I have not heard from them Now it's 2/16/14 no response. They said One reason I have not received it is because of the bad weather. hummm
    Texas to Florida naaa. Then they said they didn't have any. Come on every time I call I get a different reason. aslo I could not sign up for extended warranty. They want there money but don't want to do any thing about it. I cannot believe they can't call
    there tier 3 group on the phone Really.

:)

SSG KD4POP, Feb 16, 2014
  2. Z31Fanatic
    Z31Fanatic Guest
    Please remove the Kinect requirement from Upload Studio!

Why don't you send in your broken kinect for replacement?

Z31Fanatic, Feb 16, 2014
  3. Clayshin
    Clayshin Guest
    Xbox One Kinect Unplugged

Same problem in Italy, Kinect dead. I'm waiting for replacement.

Clayshin, Feb 16, 2014
  4. Hassan Singer Win User

will xbox one have the same problems like xbox 360 red rings?

or they can just replace the kinect for you, you do not need to replace the whole console
  5. SillyCar88993 Win User

KINECT.....Accessory or Boondonggle !?

Kinect will never replace the controller.
  6. BobMcFly247 Win User

Console & Kinect Issues

This is a socalled "reboot loop problem" with the kinect and can only be fixed by replacing the kinect. That already 2 times by myself.
  7. I Dashboard It Win User

Xbox 360 and Skype?

Actually, I'm pretty sure they will eventually replace Video Kinect with Skype. Since with Video Kinect you can video chat with someone who's using their laptop via LIVE Messenger. So replacing that with Skype shouldn't be hard.
  8. Gamingboy177 (Sam) Win User

The Next XBOX

Minimum of 4k and 60fps, maybe something to replace the Kinect?
Thema:

Kinect Replacement !!!!

1. Kinect Replacement !!!! - Similar Threads - Kinect Replacement

2. Kinect adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect adapter: Hi i i have just bought a Kinect for XBOX 1 S and need an adapter. I don't know if my Kinect is v1 or v2 the ebay listings confused me. The Kinect says its model 1520 .can anyone advise me please?...
  3. Kinect camera activation light activates with Bing searches

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect camera activation light activates with Bing searches: Any idea why the little Kinect camera activation light comes on every time you search using the Bing search engine on Microsoft Edge? Done a little testing with other search engines and it really...
  4. October 2019 update broke the Kinect

in XBoX on Consoles
    October 2019 update broke the Kinect: Kinect no longer powers on with the Xbox One X as of the October update. I have to physically unplug the USB cable and plug it back in. Its not the Kinect nor the USB adapter as I have a spare...
  5. Xbox one kinect problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one kinect problem: Hi,I have a problem with the xbox one kinect.I am playing just dance and when I play,the kinect goes off and on constantly and so I can not play quietly,any solution?.The problem takes me a long...
  6. Replacement Kinect just died the same fate. Support has forsaken me.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Replacement Kinect just died the same fate. Support has forsaken me.: Yesterday night I tried to turn on my Xbox One with my voice. It failed. I assumed it was the new update, but alas... my second Kinect refuses to power on, just like the first. The issue is...
  7. replacement kinect for faulty hardware

in XBoX on Consoles
    replacement kinect for faulty hardware: free replacements for faulty hardware caused by updates. my kinect just stopped turning on last year and i would have reported it straight away but my father was dying from pancreatic cancer so i...
  8. Xbox One Kinect Replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Kinect Replacement: My kinect packed in with constant disconnect issues, contacted Microsoft to sort out a repair, all was sorted and I printed out my labels and sent it off. It was delivered today when I was out...
  9. (UK only) Cheap spare/replacement Kinect £20

in XBoX on Consoles
    (UK only) Cheap spare/replacement Kinect £20: If you live in the UK and want a spare Kinect or need a replacement or plan on getting the kinectless xbox one next month. CEX are selling Kinect 2.0 for £20 or £22 delivered. undefined - CeX...
  10. Kinect unplugged error message/Microsoft incompetent to send out replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect unplugged error message/Microsoft incompetent to send out replacement: ​​​​​​​​​​​To whom it may concern, It is important for me to note that out of the box, voice commands never worked properly. I expected the same from the Kinect 2 that I experienced with the...