Kinect sees hand

Discus and support Kinect sees hand in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; when you have a xbox 360 disk in a xbox one (will work. Saw it.) ,will kinect still see your hand if nedded? 8772017f-f0c8-4832-9072-671faa4c7721 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WebareLove, May 13, 2019.

1. WebareLove
    WebareLove Guest

Kinect sees hand

when you have a xbox 360 disk in a xbox one (will work. Saw it.) ,will kinect still see your hand if nedded?

:)

WebareLove, May 13, 2019
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Kinect sees hand

Hello WebareLove,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We need a little more information to ensure we provide the correct solution. Are you attempting to use an Xbox 360 Kinect on an Xbox One? Are there any issues with trying to use the Kinect on the Xbox One? We
    would like to inform everyone that the Xbox 360 Kinect is not compatible with the Xbox One. Be sure to let us know the results!
  3. Alucario Ultra Win User

Kinect sees hand

I don´t think that could work

I mean, X360 Kinect does not work on the X1.
  4. Galaxy Golden Win User

Kinect sees hand

As far as I know, an xbox 360 kinect game will only work with an xbox 360 kinect.
  5. Legendgenesis Win User

Kinect sees hand

Unfortunately Kinect features will not work for 360 games being played on the Xbox One.
  6. JPep715 Win User

Interesting tech

Seems like Fortaleza was indeed intended to work hand in hand with both Kinect and Illumiroom. The release was supposed to be 2014. Doubtful it will ever happen. Maybe will see something akin to this at the end of this generations life cycle.
Thema:

Kinect sees hand

1. Kinect sees hand - Similar Threads - Kinect sees hand

2. Kinect Support?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Kinect Support?: I purchased a Kinect several years ago for my xbox one. I never used it much at all. Now I am trying to use it and it keeps telling me to connect my Kinect. The Kinect is plugged in. It also tells...
  3. Xbox 1S & 360 Kinect

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox 1S & 360 Kinect: Xbox 1S & 360 Kinect They are not comparatives. 9ad9c25f-73af-4b5f-9864-221178840ff5
  4. 360 kinect games where to buy them now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 kinect games where to buy them now?: Hi and thanks to everyone who got back to my last topic. Since I can't get games on the digital store where can I get them now? I asked MS where to post to bring back the kinect but, it sent me to...
  5. (Original) Kinect Sensor

in XBoX on Consoles
    (Original) Kinect Sensor: I have an original Xbox One and original Kinect Xbox One sensor. When trying to broadcast via Mixer. Nothing is displayed when i view my broadcast page. aad920cf-187e-47ed-9a3e-b175f06c480b
  6. Do you want to kill Kinect ?

in XboX Insiders
    Do you want to kill Kinect ?: Hello all What a surprise to see in the console settings menu that Kinect and devices became Devices and Streaming. And Kinect is the last choice among the others. Would you kill definitely...
  7. What are your thoughts on the Kinect? Is anyone else sad to see it go?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What are your thoughts on the Kinect? Is anyone else sad to see it go?: I think I might have played one or two games with the kinect so i never really used it much and the few times i did use it i would always have issues with it recognizing movement so it was a real...
  8. Will Avatar Kinect ever see the light on Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Avatar Kinect ever see the light on Xbox One?: I personally enjoyed Avatar Kinect on Xbox 360, but I was wondering if there will ever be one for Xbox One? If avatars are retiring, no chance that it will happen and Xbox One may become boring as...
  9. kinect see's me in forza 6

in XBoX on Consoles
    kinect see's me in forza 6: I think my kinect see's me in forza 6 no matter what kind of racing I'm doing mp, test drive, ect, ect while I'm driving with my racing wheel if I move my left hand to fix my glasses my car any...
  10. Kinect supporters see the light yet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect supporters see the light yet?: Havent been here for awhile, the K2 supporters see the error in it yet? 506778d8-cf10-49f5-9ccd-4f7c8ed55d6e