Kinect Sensor Compatibility with Android devices

Discus and support Kinect Sensor Compatibility with Android devices in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hey guys, so I have been trying to find an answer to this question but no one seems to have tried to do the same thing that I want. I want to connect... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by GabrielSideridis, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Kinect Sensor Compatibility with Android devices

Hey guys, so I have been trying to find an answer to this question but no one seems to have tried to do the same thing that I want. I want to connect my Xbox 360 Kinect Sensor to my phone or tablet, both of which run a version of Android, but can't really
    find any tutorials or maybe even a software that I can use to do that. Can someone please give me an honest reply or opinion on this subject? Because I would really just finally want to know if it's possible to do this or not. Thank you for the time.

:)

GabrielSideridis, Jul 11, 2019
  2. denis97g Win User

Hey! from what I saw online there's not an "official" way toconnect the kinect to Android devices. Online you can find videos of people that developed the software themselves so I think that's the only way.
  3. GabrielSideridis Win User

Hey! from what I saw online there's not an "official" way toconnect the kinect to Android devices. Online you can find videos of people that developed the software themselves so I think that's the only way.
    Thank you. I will try what I can find, but I am open to further ideas!
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Question on Kinect

5. Internet Expert Win User

Kinect for Windows v2 sensor and Xbox One S

If the Kinect for Windows V2 sensor was not compatible with the original Xbox One, I would not expect it to be compatible with the Xbox One S as well.

This seems to be more of a business/development-oriented Kinect sensor, intended to be connected to a Windows computer only -- not exactly the same as any other retail Kinect sensor you'll find in stores.
  6. Internet Expert Win User

kinect sports 360 needs to be made compatible for xbox one

Unless if Microsoft makes an Xbox 360 adapter for the Xbox One, this may not be possible.

Xbox 360 Kinect games are programmed specifically for the 360 Kinect Sensor, and the Xbox One Kinect Sensor doesn't offer any sort of backward compatibility (afaik). It's likely the reason why there are virtually no 360 Kinect games
    on backward compatibility.
Thema:

1. Kinect Sensor Compatibility with Android devices - Similar Threads - Kinect Sensor Compatibility

2. Extending Xbox One Kinect Sensor Over USB

in XBoX on Consoles
    Extending Xbox One Kinect Sensor Over USB: Will this work?: Kinect Sensor -> Adapter to USB -> Active USB cable -> USB IN of Xbox ONE. I see a few adapters for sale that LOOK look like they will do this, my real question is: can I connect...
  3. (Original) Kinect Sensor

in XBoX on Consoles
    (Original) Kinect Sensor: I have an original Xbox One and original Kinect Xbox One sensor. When trying to broadcast via Mixer. Nothing is displayed when i view my broadcast page. aad920cf-187e-47ed-9a3e-b175f06c480b
  4. Xbox One S - can I use Kinect sensor 360? Are they going to work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S - can I use Kinect sensor 360? Are they going to work?: Xbox One S - can I use Kinect sensor 360? Are they going to work? 1292cb57-2b17-46e6-afff-5ec52c40a5d6
  5. Kinect sensors and red lights without screen messages

in XBoX on Mobile
    Kinect sensors and red lights without screen messages: Model No.: Kinect. Kinect sensors and red lights without screen messages e4e6355a-27ea-4c78-8610-bf956ae2ff33
  6. sensor kinect

in XBoX on Consoles
    sensor kinect: Hi, today i try to switch on my xbox 360 with kinect, and i receive the error message that the kinect in not plug in to electricity. I already change the plug and it happens the same. What can...
  7. Xbox360 Kinect Sensor Not Starting Up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox360 Kinect Sensor Not Starting Up: My xbox360 kinect sensor is not starting up, when i power up the console, the sensor has a blinking green light and on screen i see a message " starting up sensor..", this remains for about 2-3...
  8. Power Supply Adapter Cable for Xbox 360 Kinect Sensor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power Supply Adapter Cable for Xbox 360 Kinect Sensor: Where can I find a Power Supply Adapter Cable for Xbox 360 Kinect Sensor? 351c8f5c-e0dd-487e-bedb-7eb002be98e3
  9. Can Xbox One Kinect sensor be used on Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can Xbox One Kinect sensor be used on Xbox 360?: Is it possible to adapt the Xbox One Kinect for use on Xbox 360 S? 9435c985-6a8d-40d7-bee2-047624069786
  10. Xbox One S is not compatible with Kinect Sensor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S is not compatible with Kinect Sensor: I purchased my daughter an Xbox One S ($200) for Christmas along with 3 games. The one she wanted the most was Just Dance 2018 ($40), and she wanted Xbox specifically because a neighbor has Xbox...