KINECT SENSOR

Discus and support KINECT SENSOR in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi I live in Canada. can anyone help me with the info for where can I buy adapter for old Kinect to use with new XBOX ONE?? any help will be... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sunny6141, Apr 16, 2018.

1. Sunny6141
    Sunny6141 Guest

KINECT SENSOR

hi I live in Canada. can anyone help me with the info for where can I buy adapter for old Kinect to use with new XBOX ONE??

any help will be appritiated..

:)

Sunny6141, Apr 16, 2018
  2. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
  3. d00dleFace
    d00dleFace Guest
    d00dleFace, Apr 16, 2018
  4. KINECT SENSOR

Some few months back, Microsoft officially discontinued the Kinect adapter accessory for plugging the Xbox One Kinect Sensor into the Xbox One S/X. The only remaining stock is likely available from resellers on Amazon/eBay (at a
    high price). The only other alternative is to just play your Xbox One Kinect games on an original model Xbox One console, as that has the Kinect port built-in on the back.

If you mean an adapter to use the Xbox 360 Kinect sensor on the Xbox One, that does not exist.

Internet Expert, Apr 17, 2018
  5. Internet Expert Win User

Works the Xbox one kinect together with the xbox 360?

To play the Kinect games released on the Xbox 360, you will have to play them with an Xbox 360 console with the Xbox 360 Kinect Sensor.

The Kinect Sensors are not interchangeable between consoles (you cannot use One Sensor on Xbox 360, nor a 360 Sensor on Xbox One), as both Kinect Sensors have different, proprietary Kinect plugs, and the games are specifically programmed to use the exact Kinect
    sensor on the console they were released on.
  6. MRAndAH Win User

Xbox 360 Kinect - Not starting up anymore

Try these steps
    Your Xbox One Kinect Sensor won’t turn on

If you’re having trouble with your Xbox One Kinect Sensor, verify that the sensor is turned on. You’ll know it’s on if the Xbox logo on the front of the sensor is lit.

If the Xbox logo on the front of the sensor is not lit, or it’s lit but your console says the sensor is disconnected, follow the troubleshooting steps on this page.

Notes

7. WPAK Win User

Issues after today's update (11/23/15)

Hi there,

if you have tried all trouble shooting steps mentioned on these links:

support.xbox.com/.../kinect-sensor-wont-turn-on

support.xbox.com/.../kinect-sensor-not-recognized-by-console

Then the only option left is to have to Kinect sensor repaired like mentioned on the links. You can set up a repair via
    http://myservice.xbox.com

The Kinect sensor itself transmits the commands to power the TV and audio systems on and off and because the sensor isn't working they won't be powered on and off.
  8. Davee Cee Win User

MS and Gamescom

I am personally livid that there is a console attached to my Kinect sensor and this raises the price of my Kinect sensor considerably. Apparently, when the console breaks then my Kinect sensor will no longer function.
  9. x24hrs2livex Win User
Thema:

KINECT SENSOR

1. KINECT SENSOR - Similar Threads - KINECT SENSOR

2. Kinect Sensor not working with Kinect Sports Rivals

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kinect Sensor not working with Kinect Sports Rivals: Hi, I hope someone can help as I am stuck! Our Kinect Sensor on our Xbox One generally works fine but when trying to play Kinect Sports (bowling is our favourite family game), it won't 'see'...
  3. Problem with Kinect Sensor on Xbox 360 , after system update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Kinect Sensor on Xbox 360 , after system update: Hello everyone, today I downloaded the latest system update for my xbox 360, and after that, every time i start a game, the kinect sensor stops working. If i quit the game, the kinect works fine...
  4. Extending Xbox One Kinect Sensor Over USB

in XBoX on Consoles
    Extending Xbox One Kinect Sensor Over USB: Will this work?: Kinect Sensor -> Adapter to USB -> Active USB cable -> USB IN of Xbox ONE. I see a few adapters for sale that LOOK look like they will do this, my real question is: can I connect...
  5. (Original) Kinect Sensor

in XBoX on Consoles
    (Original) Kinect Sensor: I have an original Xbox One and original Kinect Xbox One sensor. When trying to broadcast via Mixer. Nothing is displayed when i view my broadcast page. aad920cf-187e-47ed-9a3e-b175f06c480b
  6. Xbox One S - can I use Kinect sensor 360? Are they going to work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S - can I use Kinect sensor 360? Are they going to work?: Xbox One S - can I use Kinect sensor 360? Are they going to work? 1292cb57-2b17-46e6-afff-5ec52c40a5d6
  7. Kinect sensors and red lights without screen messages

in XBoX on Mobile
    Kinect sensors and red lights without screen messages: Model No.: Kinect. Kinect sensors and red lights without screen messages e4e6355a-27ea-4c78-8610-bf956ae2ff33
  8. Kinect Sensor Compatibility with Android devices

in XBoX on Mobile
    Kinect Sensor Compatibility with Android devices: Hey guys, so I have been trying to find an answer to this question but no one seems to have tried to do the same thing that I want. I want to connect my Xbox 360 Kinect Sensor to my phone or...
  9. sensor kinect

in XBoX on Consoles
    sensor kinect: Hi, today i try to switch on my xbox 360 with kinect, and i receive the error message that the kinect in not plug in to electricity. I already change the plug and it happens the same. What can...
  10. Xbox360 Kinect Sensor Not Starting Up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox360 Kinect Sensor Not Starting Up: My xbox360 kinect sensor is not starting up, when i power up the console, the sensor has a blinking green light and on screen i see a message " starting up sensor..", this remains for about 2-3...