Kinect sensors and red lights without screen messages

Discus and support Kinect sensors and red lights without screen messages in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Model No.: Kinect. Kinect sensors and red lights without screen messages e4e6355a-27ea-4c78-8610-bf956ae2ff33 Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by 禹潼倪, Jul 18, 2019.

1. 禹潼倪
    禹潼倪 Guest

Model No.: Kinect.

:)

禹潼倪, Jul 18, 2019
  2. Wishcatcher Win User

3. Onyx Is Here Win User

4. d00dleFace Win User
  5. juan van Win User

Console breaks when we play Kinect

When you start the console and Kinnect is attached, will the Gray shadow box come up in the lower Right hand corner of the screen? Does the console play correctly with the Kinnect attached and a normal game?

Also is there any error code when the Red light comes on?

Here is the FAQ on Red Light Kinnect errors

support.xbox.com/.../red-light-kinect-sensor-5
  6. XBL Prophet Win User

C00000C2 means "Goodbye Kinect"

Thema:

1. Kinect sensors and red lights without screen messages - Similar Threads - Kinect sensors red

2. Extending Xbox One Kinect Sensor Over USB

in XBoX on Consoles
    Extending Xbox One Kinect Sensor Over USB: Will this work?: Kinect Sensor -> Adapter to USB -> Active USB cable -> USB IN of Xbox ONE. I see a few adapters for sale that LOOK look like they will do this, my real question is: can I connect...
  3. (Original) Kinect Sensor

in XBoX on Consoles
    (Original) Kinect Sensor: I have an original Xbox One and original Kinect Xbox One sensor. When trying to broadcast via Mixer. Nothing is displayed when i view my broadcast page. aad920cf-187e-47ed-9a3e-b175f06c480b
  4. Xbox One S - can I use Kinect sensor 360? Are they going to work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S - can I use Kinect sensor 360? Are they going to work?: Xbox One S - can I use Kinect sensor 360? Are they going to work? 1292cb57-2b17-46e6-afff-5ec52c40a5d6
  5. Kinect Sensor Compatibility with Android devices

in XBoX on Mobile
    Kinect Sensor Compatibility with Android devices: Hey guys, so I have been trying to find an answer to this question but no one seems to have tried to do the same thing that I want. I want to connect my Xbox 360 Kinect Sensor to my phone or...
  6. sensor kinect

in XBoX on Consoles
    sensor kinect: Hi, today i try to switch on my xbox 360 with kinect, and i receive the error message that the kinect in not plug in to electricity. I already change the plug and it happens the same. What can...
  7. Xbox360 Kinect Sensor Not Starting Up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox360 Kinect Sensor Not Starting Up: My xbox360 kinect sensor is not starting up, when i power up the console, the sensor has a blinking green light and on screen i see a message " starting up sensor..", this remains for about 2-3...
  8. Power Supply Adapter Cable for Xbox 360 Kinect Sensor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power Supply Adapter Cable for Xbox 360 Kinect Sensor: Where can I find a Power Supply Adapter Cable for Xbox 360 Kinect Sensor? 351c8f5c-e0dd-487e-bedb-7eb002be98e3
  9. Can Xbox One Kinect sensor be used on Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can Xbox One Kinect sensor be used on Xbox 360?: Is it possible to adapt the Xbox One Kinect for use on Xbox 360 S? 9435c985-6a8d-40d7-bee2-047624069786
  10. red light in kinect sensor

in XBoX on Consoles
    red light in kinect sensor: I have a problem here! Help me please! My kinect does not work! When I turn on my xbox 360 it tells me like this: "The Kinect sensor does not have enough power." Being that my Xbox 360 is super...