Kinect Sports multiplayer

Discus and support Kinect Sports multiplayer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to play a three person game, but it only allows 2 players, is there any way to get this to work or can I only play as a two player? - The... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MrDude5995, Aug 27, 2019.

1. MrDude5995
    MrDude5995 Guest

I want to play a three person game, but it only allows 2 players, is there any way to get this to work or can I only play as a two player?

- The website will not allow me to delete this question, i have found the answer needed, there is no need to answer thus question anymore

:)

MrDude5995, Aug 27, 2019
  2. MerSauta Win User

As in the 360 Kinect Sports? It’s been reported that Microsoft’s Kinect can only support two active players. Meaning, at any given moment, there can only be two people caught within the view of Kinect’s camera.
  3. HackingSpartan8 Win User

If you still need any answer, I think only Bowling is 4 players and the rest is 2 player.
  4. MrDude5995 Win User

No the xbox one, kinect sport rivals
  5. ArminatorX Win User

... i have found the answer needed, there is no need to answer thus question anymore
    Would you please be so kind and provide a link to the answer you found, so that others that have the same question can find the answer?

Thank you very much!
  6. The Resistance Win User

Best Kinect Game?

Kinect Sports, Kinect Sports Season 2 and Kinect Adventures are my favourite. They are well polished and they pick up your movements perfectly. They have a ton of replayability with the Single Player modes, party games and the best additions to them all,
    the online versus multiplayer. These three games are must have games for Kinect.
Thema:

1. Kinect Sports multiplayer - Similar Threads - Kinect Sports multiplayer

2. Microsoft Kinect Sports Rivals

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Kinect Sports Rivals: Hi, I bought a game disc Kinect Sports Rivals long time ago, and am very happy playing it with the Kinect and the adapter on Xbox One X console for long time. Few days ago, I came to notice that...
  3. No download option for Kinect Sports

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No download option for Kinect Sports: I am trying to download Kinect SPorts season 1 for X box 360 ..however i could not found download option 11495ecb-4f40-4da3-aff2-a51e36ba0af1
  4. Kinect Sports Rival Xbox One, Can't Play Online With Friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kinect Sports Rival Xbox One, Can't Play Online With Friends: Hi, I can't play Kinect Sports Rival online with a friend. He can join My Party, but from within the game in the "My Game" portal, I Invite him to a game, he can accept, and then it hangs up on a...
  5. Kinect Sports Rivals

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kinect Sports Rivals: I want to expand our kinect games as were stuck at home to keep the kids active and happy. I would like to download a copy of kinect sports rivals but its £44:99 on the store for a 6 year old...
  6. Kinect sports disc not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kinect sports disc not working: My Kinect sports disc is not working in Xbox 360. NTSC. I checked out every option. I get the message "unrecognized disc". Then bought the second one. From the first day I'm getting the same...
  7. XBOX 360 kinect sports

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX 360 kinect sports: Will it be possible to use XBOX 360 kinect to play sports game against friends in a different town? Essential in the corona virus period, thanks 3ad2479e-7802-4c79-8429-9055777ef1db
  8. Kinect sports

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kinect sports: Hey! Can you help me! So i like this game on my 360 called kinect sports season 1 and 2 and i decided to play it. I put in the disc and it thought it was a dvd and it stayed like that. Why is...
  9. Kinect Sports 1, available in 2020 as digital version?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kinect Sports 1, available in 2020 as digital version?: Hi, Is it still possible to buy Kinect Sports (the first one) as a digital version int xbox 360 marketplace in 2020? I can't find the option, only for season two. Thanks!...
  10. Kinect Sports Rivals, Kinect not able to detect players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kinect Sports Rivals, Kinect not able to detect players: I Just bought Kinect Sports Rivals for my family to play together however after starting The Kinect does not detect us standing even in the play area. During the initial Avatar creating it was...