Kinect Sports multiplayer

Discus and support Kinect Sports multiplayer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to play a three person game, but it only allows 2 players, is there any way to get this to work or can I only play as a two player? - The... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MrDude5995, Aug 27, 2019.

1. MrDude5995
    MrDude5995 Guest

I want to play a three person game, but it only allows 2 players, is there any way to get this to work or can I only play as a two player?

- The website will not allow me to delete this question, i have found the answer needed, there is no need to answer thus question anymore

:)

MrDude5995, Aug 27, 2019
  2. MerSauta Win User

As in the 360 Kinect Sports? It’s been reported that Microsoft’s Kinect can only support two active players. Meaning, at any given moment, there can only be two people caught within the view of Kinect’s camera.
  3. HackingSpartan8 Win User

If you still need any answer, I think only Bowling is 4 players and the rest is 2 player.
  4. MrDude5995 Win User

No the xbox one, kinect sport rivals
  5. ArminatorX Win User

... i have found the answer needed, there is no need to answer thus question anymore
    Would you please be so kind and provide a link to the answer you found, so that others that have the same question can find the answer?

Thank you very much!
  6. The Resistance Win User

Best Kinect Game?

Kinect Sports, Kinect Sports Season 2 and Kinect Adventures are my favourite. They are well polished and they pick up your movements perfectly. They have a ton of replayability with the Single Player modes, party games and the best additions to them all,
    the online versus multiplayer. These three games are must have games for Kinect.
Thema:

1. Kinect Sports multiplayer - Similar Threads - Kinect Sports multiplayer

2. I cannot buy Kinect Sports Rivals DLCs ever again due to an error.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot buy Kinect Sports Rivals DLCs ever again due to an error.: [img] Based on the outcome, I cannot buy DLCs for Kinect Sports Rivals anymore. Everytime I try to accept the purchase, the Microsoft Store is intentionally refusing to take it because it knows I...
  3. Avatar reset in Kinect Sport Rivals

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Avatar reset in Kinect Sport Rivals: Yesterday one of my kids characters reset in Kinect Sport Rivals and he had to go through the creation process again for the avatar. He lost all progress when it comes to shop purchases (such as...
  4. Kinect Sports Season 2: Unable to start game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kinect Sports Season 2: Unable to start game: Hi, I recently bought a used xbox360 in good shape. Games that I got works apart from Kinect Sports Season 2. The game launches and all is well until I am asked where to store my game data. I...
  5. xBox kinect sports games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xBox kinect sports games: I own Xbox Kinect games for 360 model. I also own Kinect for Xbox one but my old games are not compatible. I really would like to play my games with my family and we don't like just sitting down...
  6. wondering if the 360 kinect sports is backward comatable yet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    wondering if the 360 kinect sports is backward comatable yet: wondering if the 360 kinect sports is backward comatable yet e8fb4018-b80b-4425-950e-37d0dd562f53
  7. Does the Kinect Rivals Sport require Kinect for X Box One S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does the Kinect Rivals Sport require Kinect for X Box One S?: Does the Kinect Rivals Sport require Kinect for X Box One S? Does anyone know of better Sports Games for XBOX One S? 028ac95f-ff5d-4b9e-b8c1-5995d5b6b2d9
  8. Give a game Kinect Sports Rivals

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Give a game Kinect Sports Rivals: Hello I have game called "Kinect Sports Rivals" its came as bundle with the console and i want to give it to my brother to use it on his console and his Xbox account as am no more interested to...
  9. Xbox One > kinect sports rivals change language from czech republic to English

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One > kinect sports rivals change language from czech republic to English: hi Please help, on my xbox one s [kinect sports rivals] language got changed how can i change language from czech republic to English de38d5a2-bd99-4e88-bef1-74a15aa64789
  10. Xbox one Kinect Sports Rivals 87E0000F error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one Kinect Sports Rivals 87E0000F error: I purchased Kinect Sports Rivals from store a few days ago. I'm trying to install it but Installation stops with 87E0000F error after 1.05 gb of game data downloaded. *I have followed all the...