Kinect Support?

Discus and support Kinect Support? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I purchased a Kinect several years ago for my xbox one. I never used it much at all. Now I am trying to use it and it keeps telling me to connect my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by killerdragon198, Aug 21, 2019.

1. Kinect Support?

I purchased a Kinect several years ago for my xbox one. I never used it much at all. Now I am trying to use it and it keeps telling me to connect my Kinect. The Kinect is plugged in. It also tells me to go to www.xbox.com/xboxone/kinectsupport but it pops
    up saying that xbox has moved some things around. So I am here searching for help! I have done everything that the xbox tells me to do but with no success. Please advise.

:)

killerdragon198, Aug 21, 2019
  2. smileskybird Win User

Will Xbox One recognize voice commands from a headset

If you want Kinect Features, that's why you get a Kinect. Voice Commands is a Kinect Feature, Kinect Privelage. Next people will be asking "can we play Kinect Sports Rivals without Kinect".
  3. SpeedyBlueDude Win User

Halo: CEA to support Kinect

After this years E3: What did you guys excepect?

Microsoft's E3:

Call Of Duty Game that isn't exclusive!

KINECT!

Gears!

KINECT!

KINECT!

Fable!... FOR KINECT!

KINECT!

We're changing the Dashboard so it's eaiser navagaited and focused on Kinect! BUY KINECT!

KINECT!

Bing is coming, new TV service! YouTube! (Not gamer related!)

KINECT!

Halo VE anniversary... WITH KINECT!

A brand new trilogy for Xbox (Omg... YES FINALLY A BRAND NEW IP!) HALO 4! ( -.-' )

Summary, buy Kinect or GTFO. Causals are our new target, if you don't buy Kinect, we don't care for you.
  4. zanedrummerdx Win User

Gift Ideas

Forza 4 doesn't need kinect, it's just better with kinect (if you wanna race with kinect ask for a sensor ( Kinect joy ride is a good kinect racing game too, you know))
  5. GreyPilgrim-CE541714 Win User

need help

6. Galactic Geek Win User

Kinect games for kids

Why do people believe that? It's ridiculous!

If a game uses Kinect at ALL, it is a Kinect game. Sure, there may be a difference between a Kinect-enabled game or a Kinect-required game, but if the Kinect is used, it IS a Kinect game, no ins, ands, or buts about it... My point is that the OP is looking
    for a great Kinect game for his/her daughter - Peggle 2 offers exactly that.
Thema:

Kinect Support?

1. Kinect Support? - Similar Threads - Kinect Support

2. Kinect Support for XBox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kinect Support for XBox One X: I have found an adapter and XBox One sensor that, allegedly, will be compatible with my XBox One X. Before I spend the money buying it, I want to know if it will work or if Microsoft has made...
  3. Kinect startup breaks with "This sensor is not supported on Xbox360" message.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect startup breaks with "This sensor is not supported on Xbox360" message.: Hi I have recently bought a second user Kinect sensor for my Xbox 360 E - After various iterations of powering off/on, connecting disconnecting and attempting to use a kinect compatible game to...
  4. XBox One Kinect support game list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox One Kinect support game list: Recently I bought a XBox One console with Kinect, but I do not find those games what are supporting the Kinect sensor control solution. How can I filter out these into a list to see them in a...
  5. Is Kinect not supported on the Xbox 360 any more?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Kinect not supported on the Xbox 360 any more?: I have recently acquired an Xbox 360 and a Kinect - everything seems to work fine and voice commands are recognised on the dash and in the Amazon & Wuaki apps. But nothing happens when I try voice...
  6. Microsoft Kinect Adaptör'e Destek Vermiyor * Does not support Microsoft Kinect Adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Kinect Adaptör'e Destek Vermiyor * Does not support Microsoft Kinect Adapter: Microsoftu defalarca aradım kinect adaptör'üm arızalıdır diye ama maalesef destek vermiyorlar her aradığımda geçiştiriyorlar. Üst Takımlara ilettik diyorlar sistemlerimizde sorun var destek talebi...
  7. Kinect Adapter and XBox support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect Adapter and XBox support: I have a Kinect adapter that falls asleep constantly, it is less than 1 year old. I have to remove the cord from the adapter to the xbox to wake it up. I had previous tickets open with Xbox...
  8. No cable support for kinect

in XBoX on Consoles
    No cable support for kinect: Friends bought an xbox one and I am already a customer for a long time look always liked the Microsoft products more this time I was very disappointed with the use of kinect no one x because I...
  9. Kinect warranty/ support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect warranty/ support: We'd like to purchase some sets of Kinect for a project of a University study, on the quality of movement of primary school children. The project is for 5 years to run. Now the production of...
  10. Kinect support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect support: We are corporate user, and is planning to purchase some Kinects. We got quotation from Baozun HK Ltd for the Kinect already. Now we got news that the Microsoft will stop producing Kinect, may...