Kinect Support?

Discus and support Kinect Support? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I purchased a Kinect several years ago for my xbox one. I never used it much at all. Now I am trying to use it and it keeps telling me to connect my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by killerdragon198, Aug 21, 2019.

1. Kinect Support?

I purchased a Kinect several years ago for my xbox one. I never used it much at all. Now I am trying to use it and it keeps telling me to connect my Kinect. The Kinect is plugged in. It also tells me to go to www.xbox.com/xboxone/kinectsupport but it pops
    up saying that xbox has moved some things around. So I am here searching for help! I have done everything that the xbox tells me to do but with no success. Please advise.

:)

killerdragon198, Aug 21, 2019
  2. smileskybird Win User

Will Xbox One recognize voice commands from a headset

If you want Kinect Features, that's why you get a Kinect. Voice Commands is a Kinect Feature, Kinect Privelage. Next people will be asking "can we play Kinect Sports Rivals without Kinect".
  3. SpeedyBlueDude Win User

Halo: CEA to support Kinect

After this years E3: What did you guys excepect?

Microsoft's E3:

Call Of Duty Game that isn't exclusive!

KINECT!

Gears!

KINECT!

KINECT!

Fable!... FOR KINECT!

KINECT!

We're changing the Dashboard so it's eaiser navagaited and focused on Kinect! BUY KINECT!

KINECT!

Bing is coming, new TV service! YouTube! (Not gamer related!)

KINECT!

Halo VE anniversary... WITH KINECT!

A brand new trilogy for Xbox (Omg... YES FINALLY A BRAND NEW IP!) HALO 4! ( -.-' )

Summary, buy Kinect or GTFO. Causals are our new target, if you don't buy Kinect, we don't care for you.
  4. zanedrummerdx Win User

Gift Ideas

Forza 4 doesn't need kinect, it's just better with kinect (if you wanna race with kinect ask for a sensor ( Kinect joy ride is a good kinect racing game too, you know))
  5. GreyPilgrim-CE541714 Win User

need help

6. Galactic Geek Win User

Kinect games for kids

Why do people believe that? It's ridiculous!

If a game uses Kinect at ALL, it is a Kinect game. Sure, there may be a difference between a Kinect-enabled game or a Kinect-required game, but if the Kinect is used, it IS a Kinect game, no ins, ands, or buts about it... My point is that the OP is looking
    for a great Kinect game for his/her daughter - Peggle 2 offers exactly that.
Thema:

Kinect Support?

1. Kinect Support? - Similar Threads - Kinect Support

2. Kinect support by Independant Developers

in XBoX on Mobile
    Kinect support by Independant Developers: Before everyone starts cringing and making NEGATIVE comments. You don't like Kinect then just pass on by this post. For those that love Kinect still and use it on the regular chime in. Are there...
  3. 2020 and we still pay the "2013 Kinect Price" as games (like Formula 1) don't support voice...

in XboX Insiders
    2020 and we still pay the "2013 Kinect Price" as games (like Formula 1) don't support voice...: I'm really concerned about this mainly because we all already know the dashboard/OS will be the same for the next generation consoles (Series X and probably a Series S). PC and PS4 users can use...
  4. NEW XBOX 2020 MUST SUPPORT XBOX 360 KINECT GAMES

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NEW XBOX 2020 MUST SUPPORT XBOX 360 KINECT GAMES: The new XBOX 2020 must support Kinect and XBOX 360 kinect games also, Just like Old is Gold, these XBOX 360 Kinect games are wonderful and the next generation must know How wonderful a Kinect game...
  5. What can Xbox Fans do to make Microsoft/Xbox restart support for Kinect 2.0 usage in games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What can Xbox Fans do to make Microsoft/Xbox restart support for Kinect 2.0 usage in games...: What will it take for Microsoft's Xbox arm to fully support Kinect 2.0 on Xbox Series X? Would a Kickstarter Campaign, Digital Petition, or the Xbox Insider Feedback get this question answered?...
  6. Can an Xbox 360 from 2009 support Kinect?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can an Xbox 360 from 2009 support Kinect?: I have a son with special needs. The only video game he wants to play is Kinect Adventures, but our Xbox 360 no longer works. We bought a used 360 off of Craiglist, but it appears to predate the...
  7. XBOX X - what about Kinect support?

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX X - what about Kinect support?: We play Kinect Adventures, Sports, Dance central etc. for more than 10 years and only these games help us (and our children especially) survive isolation. We NEED kinect. It's the most important...
  8. Kinect for Windows support?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Kinect for Windows support?: Hi, I have recently purchased a Kinect for research and not gaming purposed. I am using the Kinect as a 3D scanner, and I am trying to scan trees and root structures in the outdoors. I am...
  9. Kinect Support for XBox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kinect Support for XBox One X: I have found an adapter and XBox One sensor that, allegedly, will be compatible with my XBox One X. Before I spend the money buying it, I want to know if it will work or if Microsoft has made...
  10. Kinect startup breaks with "This sensor is not supported on Xbox360" message.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect startup breaks with "This sensor is not supported on Xbox360" message.: Hi I have recently bought a second user Kinect sensor for my Xbox 360 E - After various iterations of powering off/on, connecting disconnecting and attempting to use a kinect compatible game to...