Kinect won't detect voice for game chat.

Discus and support Kinect won't detect voice for game chat. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have gone through the settings and have made sure that it is set to "on" for game chat but it still does not work? Kinect works for everything else... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Seven7Six, Mar 15, 2014.

1. Seven7Six
    Seven7Six Guest

I have gone through the settings and have made sure that it is set to "on" for game chat but it still does not work? Kinect works for everything else though, it also works in party chat just not in game. (Titanfall)

:)

Seven7Six, Mar 15, 2014
  2. asian444
    asian444 Guest
    Kinect Issue: Kinect Won't Detect Voice in Party or Private Chat Though Xbox Hears Me

When I join a party or private chat and try to speak the Kinect doesn't detect my voice. My priviledges are okay, and my Kinect isn't muted. When I sign in as my brother I can talk. Can someone please help?

asian444, Mar 15, 2014
  3. AiA Calichin
    AiA Calichin Guest
    Voice chat - COD Ghosts

Hello

Yes you can use your kinect for voice chat

Go to settings>kinect then check if the use for game/voice chat is check marked if not check mark it then use it for game chat knowing how COD has many players in game chat

I hope this helps!

AiA Calichin, Mar 15, 2014
Thema:

1. Kinect won't detect voice for game chat. - Similar Threads - Kinect won't detect

2. Kinect camera won't scan QR codes.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kinect camera won't scan QR codes.: My kinect camera won't recognize any QR codes? I just updated my Xbox one maybe that's why, not sure how to fix it. Is anyone else's having this proble? ec78c875-17f2-4edd-b550-d2a41536cf36
  3. it's called 'Kinect but it won't connect to Xbox one x !

in XBoX on Consoles
    it's called 'Kinect but it won't connect to Xbox one x !: I won't be buying the one x until I can use the Kinect with it! " all your accessories will work with the one x " they said,......... yeah right ☹ 5f7289b3-6ab5-41d0-b60c-47c3f6565580
  4. Kinect camera won't turn off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect camera won't turn off: hi all Recently when I turn off my Xbox at night the Kinect and camera stay on. It won't even let me change the Kinect settings (see picture) Does anyone know what to do besides unplugging the...
  5. Kinect won't stay ON

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect won't stay ON: My Kinect turns on during Xbox power up, but shortly after will proceed to flicker ON and OFF (white logo LED turns ON/OFF and video feed in the Kinect setup prompt dissapears and reappears). The...
  6. Kinect won't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect won't turn on: My kinect won't turn on anymore It has been working but i moved my exbox to another room and when I went to to sign in it wasn't working b4adbc7e-4170-4ddc-baec-9dca6dcbdbc5
  7. Xbox One Won't Recognize Kinect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Won't Recognize Kinect: I purchased a used Xbox One in November. It is still under warranty until August 2016. Once purchased, I wanted a Kinect. I purchased one from eBay from a verified seller with 100% feedback....
  8. Kinect Chat Won't Work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect Chat Won't Work: Hi there, Me and my brother have spent 9 hours playing Halo trying to get kinect chat to work. After each try we'd just give up, play a game with our phones on loud speaker so we can talk to each...
  9. Kinect Issue: Kinect Won't Detect Voice in Party or Private Chat Though Xbox Hears Me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect Issue: Kinect Won't Detect Voice in Party or Private Chat Though Xbox Hears Me: When I join a party or private chat and try to speak the Kinect doesn't detect my voice. My priviledges are okay, and my Kinect isn't muted. When I sign in as my brother I can talk. Can someone...
  10. Headset: Can hear friends, but mic won't detect my voice. Tried 2 headsets. Kinect mic ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset: Can hear friends, but mic won't detect my voice. Tried 2 headsets. Kinect mic ...: This is something they should have fixed long ago, thanks for costing me more money microsoft that's two mics of mine that don't work because they didn't fix something that they easily could have....