Kinect won't turn on my reciver

Discus and support Kinect won't turn on my reciver in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there! I have issue with my reciver Pioneer vsx322k. I add my devices in Settings - TV & OneGuide/ When I select option "turn on all my devices... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by b00zzy, Mar 14, 2014.

1. b00zzy
    b00zzy Guest

Hi there!

I have issue with my reciver Pioneer vsx322k. I add my devices in Settings - TV & OneGuide/

When I select option "turn on all my devices when I say Xbox ON" xbox one turn on my TV but not my reciver.

When I select options ""turn on all my devices when I say Xbox ON" AND "turn off my reciver when i turn off xbox" xbox turn reciver off and on perfectly.

Voice commands "volume up" and "volume down" works with my reciver, that means issue not in IR sensor.

Where should i look to manage this problem (Kinect won't turn on my reciver)?

:)

b00zzy, Mar 14, 2014
  2. DeepDave1257
    DeepDave1257 Guest
    Kinect claiming its unplugged.

same thing. my kinect won't turn on

DeepDave1257, Mar 14, 2014
  3. Raolo Tomasi
    Raolo Tomasi Guest
    Kinect not powering up, can't access menu via controller

Meant to say.....For some reason, my Kinect won't turn on when my system turns on.............

Raolo Tomasi, Mar 14, 2014
  4. Kinect won't turn on my reciver

At least your volume up and down work. Mine just stopped and turns off and on maybe 5% of the time.

EternalDragonX, Mar 14, 2014
Thema:

1. Kinect won't turn on my reciver - Similar Threads - Kinect won't turn

2. it's called 'Kinect but it won't connect to Xbox one x !

in XBoX on Consoles
    it's called 'Kinect but it won't connect to Xbox one x !: I won't be buying the one x until I can use the Kinect with it! " all your accessories will work with the one x " they said,......... yeah right ☹ 5f7289b3-6ab5-41d0-b60c-47c3f6565580
  3. Kinect camera won't turn off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect camera won't turn off: hi all Recently when I turn off my Xbox at night the Kinect and camera stay on. It won't even let me change the Kinect settings (see picture) Does anyone know what to do besides unplugging the...
  4. Kinect won't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect won't turn on: My kinect won't turn on anymore It has been working but i moved my exbox to another room and when I went to to sign in it wasn't working b4adbc7e-4170-4ddc-baec-9dca6dcbdbc5
  5. Xbox turns on, kinect won't, black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox turns on, kinect won't, black screen: My xbox turns on in that the power button is lit up, but the kinect won't turn on and it says it isn't connected to an HDMI port in the TV. I have tried connecting to a different TV, using a...
  6. Kinect keeps turning off or won't start after last update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect keeps turning off or won't start after last update: Hi All, For some reason after the last Xbox One update my Kinect will not turn on automatically all the time. I have to go through and power off completely and reset the Kinect to get it to work....
  7. Kinect turns itself off and won't come back on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect turns itself off and won't come back on: If I hold the power button down to start my counsel or unplug and plug the kinect back in it will work for about 1 hour then it shuts itself back off. Obviously I am not the only one with this...
  8. Kinect won't Turn TV On and Off.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect won't Turn TV On and Off.: I've just replaced my broken Xbox One console with a brand new one and I can't get my Kinect to turn my TV on and off. It controls volume perfectly fine and is operating my cable receiver 100%...
  9. Kinect won't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect won't turn on: Outr Kinect simply won't turn on - no light on the unit - no matter what we try. We already returned it to Microsoft for repair once and still no power at all. could it be the console that is the...
  10. Kinect won't turn on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect won't turn on Xbox One: I have to manually turn on the One but once it is turned on, Kinect works fine. Did I do something to Kinect? 4543788b-78a8-4c25-9c66-2128b1939a46