Kinect

Discus and support Kinect in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Does anyone know if you can take pictures with the one kinect? fe157d57-08a8-4bb0-8639-6c9db5303e2c Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TaylorHustle09, May 27, 2014.

1. Kinect

Does anyone know if you can take pictures with the one kinect?

:)

TaylorHustle09, May 27, 2014
  2. smileskybird
    smileskybird Guest
    Will Xbox One recognize voice commands from a headset

If you want Kinect Features, that's why you get a Kinect. Voice Commands is a Kinect Feature, Kinect Privelage. Next people will be asking "can we play Kinect Sports Rivals without Kinect".

smileskybird, May 27, 2014
  3. GreyPilgrim-CE541714-D291-410C-84D6-81A93517B4BD, May 27, 2014
  4. smileskybird Win User

Will Xbox One recognize voice commands from a headset

If you want Kinect Features, that's why you get a Kinect. Voice Commands is a Kinect Feature, Kinect Privelage. Next people will be asking "can we play Kinect Sports Rivals without Kinect".
  5. SpeedyBlueDude Win User

Halo: CEA to support Kinect

After this years E3: What did you guys excepect?

Microsoft's E3:

Call Of Duty Game that isn't exclusive!

KINECT!

Gears!

KINECT!

KINECT!

Fable!... FOR KINECT!

KINECT!

We're changing the Dashboard so it's eaiser navagaited and focused on Kinect! BUY KINECT!

KINECT!

Bing is coming, new TV service! YouTube! (Not gamer related!)

KINECT!

Halo VE anniversary... WITH KINECT!

A brand new trilogy for Xbox (Omg... YES FINALLY A BRAND NEW IP!) HALO 4! ( -.-' )

Summary, buy Kinect or GTFO. Causals are our new target, if you don't buy Kinect, we don't care for you.
  6. zanedrummerdx Win User

Gift Ideas

Forza 4 doesn't need kinect, it's just better with kinect (if you wanna race with kinect ask for a sensor ( Kinect joy ride is a good kinect racing game too, you know))
  7. GreyPilgrim-CE541714 Win User

need help

8. Galactic Geek Win User

Kinect games for kids

Why do people believe that? It's ridiculous!

If a game uses Kinect at ALL, it is a Kinect game. Sure, there may be a difference between a Kinect-enabled game or a Kinect-required game, but if the Kinect is used, it IS a Kinect game, no ins, ands, or buts about it... My point is that the OP is looking
    for a great Kinect game for his/her daughter - Peggle 2 offers exactly that.
Thema:

Kinect

1. Kinect - Similar Threads - Kinect

2. Kinect播放器还原视频时的漏帧问题

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect播放器还原视频时的漏帧问题: 用Kinect Studio v2.0录制视频存放在U盘中,再用Kinect Studio v2.0 播放发现存在漏帧现象,想请教一下 Kinect播放器能否完整演示录制视频中的每一帧 26e9eca3-0e04-4f41-aa7c-13d599f7e269
  3. Kinect播放本地视频时缺帧的情况 [Mod Translation-Missing frame when Kinect plays local video]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect播放本地视频时缺帧的情况 [Mod Translation-Missing frame when Kinect plays local video]: 用Kinect录制视频后,将视频保存到U盘中,再次播放时,发现有缺桢的情况,就想请问一下,能否用Kinect还原当时情况,让视频解析器完整显示出录制时的每一帧画面 [Mod Translation-After recording the video with Kinect, save the video to the USB flash drive. When playing...
  4. Kinect hub with a original xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect hub with a original xbox?: Can i use a kinect hub with my launch model xbox one? I want to be able to run a usb extension in my walls so i can have my kinect under my tv and my xbox on my desk. I know it has the connector...
  5. Kinect Hand kontrols

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kinect Hand kontrols: I have tried like everyting but my hand conttols on my kinect are not working at all the kinect can see that im using my hands but it dosent work. I also can not play games that require Kinect and...
  6. Cortana and Kinect problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cortana and Kinect problem: I have an Xbox One X and I purchased the adapter so I could continue to use Cortana voice commands with Kinect. It was working as expected until it stopped responding on 10/10/19. I tried...
  7. Kinect adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect adapter: Hi i i have just bought a Kinect for XBOX 1 S and need an adapter. I don't know if my Kinect is v1 or v2 the ebay listings confused me. The Kinect says its model 1520 .can anyone advise me please?...
  8. Kinect camera activation light activates with Bing searches

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect camera activation light activates with Bing searches: Any idea why the little Kinect camera activation light comes on every time you search using the Bing search engine on Microsoft Edge? Done a little testing with other search engines and it really...
  9. October 2019 update broke the Kinect

in XBoX on Consoles
    October 2019 update broke the Kinect: Kinect no longer powers on with the Xbox One X as of the October update. I have to physically unplug the USB cable and plug it back in. Its not the Kinect nor the USB adapter as I have a spare...
  10. Xbox one kinect problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one kinect problem: Hi,I have a problem with the xbox one kinect.I am playing just dance and when I play,the kinect goes off and on constantly and so I can not play quietly,any solution?.The problem takes me a long...