KinectCam still not working in 2019

Discus and support KinectCam still not working in 2019 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Yeah. Got 2 Kinect sensors (V1, XBOX 360 model with adapter), and I've looked far and wide for a guide on how to use them as webcams on Windows 10, and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DUMBin8er, Jun 13, 2019.

1. DUMBin8er
    DUMBin8er Guest

Yeah. Got 2 Kinect sensors (V1, XBOX 360 model with adapter), and I've looked far and wide for a guide on how to use them as webcams on Windows 10, and I've got nowhere.

It is now 2019 and the articles regarding KinectCam are outdated, and I have tried most methods trying to get them to work. Nothing so far. So I'm looking for someone who still knows how to set something like this up. If anyone still knows how to work this
    stuff please let me know how to do it, otherwise the sensors will have to sit in my storage until I decide to get rid of them...

:)

DUMBin8er, Jun 13, 2019
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello DUMBin8er,

Thank you for coming to the Xbox forums. Unfortunately, all we would have would be those same articles to help support the Kinect sensors. With production of Xbox one Kinect sensors coming to a stop, I don't believe those articles are top priority. I do
    believe they should get looked into though. How are they out of date?

Aside from that, can you let us know every step you have tried out already? That can help us choose a viable step for you to try out next. Let us know these details, and we will try our best to help you out.
  3. Cherokee59 Win User

Payments

did all you said, still not working. last purchase on June 12, 2019 for Xbox Ultimate and since, nothing.
  4. Paddyy Win User

It is not possible to connect to friends in MCPE. Why?

We all have the same, latest version. Everything is as it should be.

Before 01.05.2019 (may, 1st, 2019) it still worked.
  5. HyperVenom523 Win User

wwe network

WWE still a thing in 2019?
  6. Speedster996 Win User

What if I never download system updates?

Ah, thanks for pointing that out. Do I need to redownload and copy the OSU1 files to a USB again for the August 2019 update then? Or is OSU1 not in-line with the latest OS update and merely a 'rescue OS' to get things moving for the time being?

FYI, the one I downloaded again on August 14, 2019 updated my console to the July 2019 OS version, not August.

Is there no other way to update other that the OSU1 solution? I'm still on the July 2019 OS although things are running fine.

Xbox Live system update is a no-no for me as it corrupts the OS and then everything pretty much stops working.
Thema:

1. KinectCam still not working in 2019 - Similar Threads - KinectCam still working

2. Cant access my console settings Gamer tag and passkey are set, yet password still required

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant access my console settings Gamer tag and passkey are set, yet password still required: DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY I CANNOT ACCESS MY OWN CONSOLE INFO. So I am the primary account holder on my families xbox one console. My gamertag and passkey have been setup (over four years ago). I...
  3. I’m in Preview Alpha...still no New Dashboard

in XboX Insiders
    I’m in Preview Alpha...still no New Dashboard: Is anyone else in Preview Alpha, but still on the previous dashboard? My friend that is also Preview Alpha has had the new dashboard for weeks. Is my account messed up? submitted by...
  4. Question: Why is the Preview Alpha Ring Still Showing Release Notes for the 1908 Builds?

in XboX Insiders
    Question: Why is the Preview Alpha Ring Still Showing Release Notes for the 1908 Builds?: Since the Preview Alpha and Preview Skip-Ahead Rings began receiving parallel updates (including today’s) once again the console in the Alpha Ring is showing release notes within the Insider App...
  5. Why am i still being billed for xbox game pass when i let it just go

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am i still being billed for xbox game pass when i let it just go: I aint paying your [mod removed ]$40 for a service you wont let me use if im gonna pay $40 [mod removed] dollars for it than i want [mod removed] pass ultimate with the rest of the months free...
  6. Ark still taking up 60gb+ of space after being uninstalled.

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark still taking up 60gb+ of space after being uninstalled.: I recently decided to check out Ark on the game pass for PC. I had 320gb of available storage before downloading. I played the game for about an hour and then uninstalled. But when I checked how...
  7. Still no access to Samurai Shodown Season Pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still no access to Samurai Shodown Season Pass: I purchased Samurai Shodown from the store page of my Xbox on June 28th being interested in the promotion involving it's Season Pass (if you purchase the game within the first week of its release,...
  8. Why does xbox live still not work!!???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does xbox live still not work!!???: Yesterday i couldn't play a game i paid for and today i cant sign in at all. I think i will head over to gamestop and see how much they are paying for an xbox one x these days....
  9. Still having X-Box Signing In issues....

in XBoX Accessibility
    Still having X-Box Signing In issues....: I still cannot log into xbox live even though I have received notification that the sign in is back up and running. I get error code 0x801901f4 but when i search for this to see what it is it does...
  10. gamertag still hasn't changed

in XBoX on Windows
    gamertag still hasn't changed: Split from this thread. anyone help. about half an hour ago i paid to change my gamertag and it still hasn't changed but i have been charged for it, b96a8fdc-70d2-457c-82c8-7d4de5fece89