KinectCam still not working in 2019

Discus and support KinectCam still not working in 2019 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Yeah. Got 2 Kinect sensors (V1, XBOX 360 model with adapter), and I've looked far and wide for a guide on how to use them as webcams on Windows 10, and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DUMBin8er, Jun 13, 2019 at 9:53 AM.

1. DUMBin8er
    DUMBin8er Guest

Yeah. Got 2 Kinect sensors (V1, XBOX 360 model with adapter), and I've looked far and wide for a guide on how to use them as webcams on Windows 10, and I've got nowhere.

It is now 2019 and the articles regarding KinectCam are outdated, and I have tried most methods trying to get them to work. Nothing so far. So I'm looking for someone who still knows how to set something like this up. If anyone still knows how to work this
    stuff please let me know how to do it, otherwise the sensors will have to sit in my storage until I decide to get rid of them...

:)

2. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello DUMBin8er,

Thank you for coming to the Xbox forums. Unfortunately, all we would have would be those same articles to help support the Kinect sensors. With production of Xbox one Kinect sensors coming to a stop, I don't believe those articles are top priority. I do
    believe they should get looked into though. How are they out of date?

Aside from that, can you let us know every step you have tried out already? That can help us choose a viable step for you to try out next. Let us know these details, and we will try our best to help you out.
  3. Paddyy Win User

It is not possible to connect to friends in MCPE. Why?

We all have the same, latest version. Everything is as it should be.

Before 01.05.2019 (may, 1st, 2019) it still worked.
  4. HyperVenom523 Win User

wwe network

WWE still a thing in 2019?
  5. NoobGaming1401 Win User

Dying Light Co-op busted? "Session no longer available".

It is now February 13, 2019 and the arrow is still a thing. Whyy?
  6. HyperVenom523 Win User

Problem with bundle download game

They are working on a fix for somenusers the game shows the 2019 date!!
Thema:

1. KinectCam still not working in 2019 - Similar Threads - KinectCam still working

2. NAT OPEN but, the Server Connectivity is still blocked...

in XBoX on Windows
    NAT OPEN but, the Server Connectivity is still blocked...: [img] Help? Someone? ea54d800-dda2-4a8f-bff6-a9f38e80f637
  3. Am I still dreaming ?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Am I still dreaming ?: I had a dream, and in that dream a voice (that did sound a bit like Phil Spencer) was asking me: hey don't you have another 2 years of Xbox live Gold ? Me: that's correct Voice: and don't you...
  4. The Ready-To-Install tab is still the buggy mess it is

in XboX Insiders
    The Ready-To-Install tab is still the buggy mess it is: I just bought two games of the Microsoft store, went to My Games and Apps to cancel the download, a couple of minutes later went to the Ready-To-Install tab to install them, no sign of them, it...
  5. Old version of Xbox Game Bar still active after installing new version

in XBoX on Windows
    Old version of Xbox Game Bar still active after installing new version: I have updated to the latest windows 10 release and rebooted several times, but an older version of the Xbox Game Bar loads even though the new shows as installed. I ran the Windows Troubleshooter...
  6. Backcompat - Portal: Still Alive on the 360 - does it work on the Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backcompat - Portal: Still Alive on the 360 - does it work on the Xbox One?: This title: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/portal-still-alive/br30gbnh63f9?SilentAuth=1&wa=wsignin1.0 Does it work on Xbox One? Not showing up in my list of games after purchasing....
  7. The Enforcement Team overturned my ban but i still banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    The Enforcement Team overturned my ban but i still banned: "If the suspension was still active, it has now been lifted." that's was they told me but I can't sign on Xbox or access any application. b4d2e6aa-fccc-4cad-9030-3856185d04e5
  8. Ryse Spn Of Rome - No gold in multilayer after a match, still not solved.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse Spn Of Rome - No gold in multilayer after a match, still not solved.: Hi, just wanted to add that I have a problem. I have played ryse Son Of Rome with a friend and we have made sure, that language settings etc. were the same. The thing is we - and as read in...
  9. Payed for Zen in Neverwinter and still waiting to receive it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Payed for Zen in Neverwinter and still waiting to receive it...: I have tried 4 times to buy zen in Xbox one store and in game. The money goes through, but I don't get the zen... Is it Xbox or arc?? I am in Australia who do I call......
  10. Still unclear how the Game Pass Ultimate conversion works.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still unclear how the Game Pass Ultimate conversion works.: So I'm really interested in getting the Game Pass Ultimate but I've already prepaid for both Xbox Live Gold and the Game Pass until December 2020. I'm not worried about the conversion rate but...