King of Fighters Xiii

Discus and support King of Fighters Xiii in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been posting like crazy about getting this game backwards compatible and it also has more votes than the other KOFs games but hasn't been added... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KG7hirteen, Nov 1, 2017.

1. KG7hirteen
    KG7hirteen Guest

King of Fighters Xiii

I've been posting like crazy about getting this game backwards compatible and it also has more votes than the other KOFs games but hasn't been added yet. The idea was shared by the Xbox Team around the same time KOFs '98 and 2002 was shared and they're both
    on Xbox One except Xiii. It's a lot of people including myself who wants this game. It's not like we're asking for a Gamecube game to be put on the Xbox One. Just make this one game BC for us. I know its possible, I'm just asking for somebody from the Xbox
    Team to make it happen.

:)

KG7hirteen, Nov 1, 2017
  2. Adiciona ae XD

[quote user=""]

Ae Galera add ae

Gta IV

Call Of Duty Black ops e MW3

Pes 13,12,11

Super Stret Faither

The king of Fighters XIII

Abraços XD

[/quote][quote user=""]

Ae Galera add ae

Gta IV

Call Of Duty Black ops e MW3

Pes 13,12,11

Super Stret Faither

The king of Fighters XIII

Abraços XD

[/quote]

KingWolfKiller, Nov 1, 2017
  3. sotmh2000
    sotmh2000 Guest
    King of Fighters XIII

kof was the first do the cross over, and team up thing. the new one is definitely beez kneez, the newer game has tag-outs, combos that can lead into supers and ultras, and the new one is the one right after snk's kof rebirth for the series, which means they
    finally got better graphics, soo nice. its also the final chapter in the ash saga. its definitely a fun game. as far as different from others goes, it tends to have more moves and counters, than some and the roll system you can use to get behind your opponent
    and avoid spammers, i'm mainly excited about it because they are actually rapping up the ash saga, and i'm a fan of the series and fighting games in general.

sotmh2000, Nov 1, 2017
  4. MA71LDA Win User

The King of Fighters XIII

I'm not gonna hijack the thread but as I posted elsewhere, I found it crude and outdated.

----------

I don't even think Mai's swingers can save the game although they are a sight to behold. At least Az will post something positive about this game.
  5. sotmh2000 Win User

King of Fighters XIII

kof was the first do the cross over, and team up thing. the new one is definitely beez kneez, the newer game has tag-outs, combos that can lead into supers and ultras, and the new one is the one right after snk's kof rebirth for the series, which means they
    finally got better graphics, soo nice. its also the final chapter in the ash saga. its definitely a fun game. as far as different from others goes, it tends to have more moves and counters, than some and the roll system you can use to get behind your opponent
    and avoid spammers, i'm mainly excited about it because they are actually rapping up the ash saga, and i'm a fan of the series and fighting games in general.
  6. FiDRoC Win User

I actually ordered it from their website myself for £9.99 the other week but unfortunately recieved the dreaded 'We've cancelled your order' email about 4 days later.

Didn't realise this price was available in store so might drop in if I get chance
  7. Malesoun Win User

That's fair enough, that's kinda how I feel about the games Arc Systems make which I simply can't get on with at the moment.
  8. Malesoun Win User

Yeah, when I bought it on Sunday it was marked with a price of £19.99 but it went through the till at £9.99. I basically got it for nothing after trading in Battlefield 3.
Thema:

King of Fighters Xiii

1. King of Fighters Xiii - Similar Threads - King Fighters Xiii

2. The king of fighters 98 ultimate match

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The king of fighters 98 ultimate match: The game is supost leave game pass on the 29th of may but as of today the 22nd the game will not launch. I and a friend tried to load it but it tells us we dont own the game....
  3. Destiny: Taken King Collectors Edition Glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny: Taken King Collectors Edition Glitch: My xbox says I don't have the Taken King Collectors Edition Digital Content yet I have some of the exotic class items and all of the collectors edition emotes that I have been able to use before...
  4. Destiny 1 Taken King Collectors Edition Not Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 1 Taken King Collectors Edition Not Working: I decided to start playing Destiny 1 recently and there is a problem with something i had bought a long time ago. Taken King Collectors Edition is not showing up even though i purchased it a while...
  5. Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist "King of the Games" archivement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist "King of the Games" archivement: Hi, In the game this archivement does not work. I've triyng to solve this. Support from Konami never answerd me. Anyone had the same problem? bd0c3d26-1318-403e-b085-cf411af0ba8e
  6. The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings wont work on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings wont work on Xbox One: So it seems like a ton of people are experiencing this issue recently, I have an xbox one x and had witcher 2 on it and it worked well, but I uninstalled it to make room and now am retrying to get...
  7. Why is King Of Fighters Neowave not in the European store?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why is King Of Fighters Neowave not in the European store?: I saw that it had just gone on sale according to Major Nelson's list and I rushed to the store to buy it, but it's not there! Such a cool fighting game, would loved to have played it in 4k too....
  8. The King of Fighters

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The King of Fighters: Would please Microsoft give some strengh to SNK Playmore. They do amazing job and I would like to see a New The King of Fighters for XBOX ONE. Thanks !!! a862a3f1-2e12-4119-ab7c-ba8e97950bf8
  9. ACA NEOGEO THE KING OF FIGHTERS '98 can't 2 players in local

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ACA NEOGEO THE KING OF FIGHTERS '98 can't 2 players in local: HI, I buy a game "ACA NEOGEO THE KING OF FIGHTERS '98" in game description say can two players play toghter, but other controller is no function in the game(my all controllers no problem in other...
  10. No The king of Fighters 14 on xbox one? Shame!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No The king of Fighters 14 on xbox one? Shame!: Really!!!??? First Microsoft lost Street fighter V, now Kof 14. I am so regretted for having bought Xbox one over PS4 months ago. Friends and I are selling this S*** right now....