KING STARFISH Search

Discus and support KING STARFISH Search in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys, I've been searching for a year and a bit and still haven't found anyone with the user name KingStarfish - sad I know. I've bumped into many... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by QueenStarfish, Apr 28, 2015.

1. KING STARFISH Search

Hey guys, I've been searching for a year and a bit and still haven't found anyone with the user name KingStarfish
    - sad I know.

I've bumped into many Starfish's and added all of them >_< Don't judge me!

If a KingStarfish could reply to this post I would be super grateful, even if the name has all those special characters & numbers e.g. 45hsl^&*(kg (lol)

As a reward will ... well, give them one of my free xbox memberships (also first I need to find my collection of them first in on of my game cases) THIS WILL ONLY BE FOR THE 'KingStarfish' name exactly. Anything else is much appreciated though

Alyssa xx

:)

QueenStarfish, Apr 28, 2015
  2. STALKER2k
    STALKER2k Guest
    Don't forget to watch BO2 Xbox Live Event Player !

Just great i forgot my name is a starfish

STALKER2k, Apr 28, 2015
  3. Question for all you CoD beasts

@Sniper Frog,Yeah i noticed that it is extremely accurate at mid range,Im running no perks or attachments atm for the gold.I may do what Ringo Starfish says and go Hardcore.

OriginalEyeball, Apr 28, 2015
  4. STALKER2k Win User

Don't forget to watch BO2 Xbox Live Event Player !

Just great i forgot my name is a starfish
  5. Misses Joust Win User

im so upset i bought the day one edition and purchased xbox live gold and cant redeem the code sends me to windows page

G'day Starfish! Sorry to hear about all the frustration. Are you redeeming the code on xbox.com from a PC? Have you tried it on the console as well? What happens there?
  6. OriginalEyeball Win User

Question for all you CoD beasts

@Sniper Frog,Yeah i noticed that it is extremely accurate at mid range,Im running no perks or attachments atm for the gold.I may do what Ringo Starfish says and go Hardcore.
  7. Janus Geminus Win User

Taken King Collector's Edition

I'd like the answer too. I did the same thing as you. I searched Xbox.com and the only versions of Taken King that show up are for Xbox One. Even though there is clearly an Xbox 360 version of Taken King being made available.
  8. Mister Cizl Win User

Unable to select/purchase Dark Souls II DLC Bundle/Crown of the Ivory King DLC

Hey Evans1117! I am able to reach the
    Add-on Bundle
    as well as the
    Crown of the Ivory King
    on the website. Are you able to see these now or you still receiving an error? Post back and let me know!
Thema:

KING STARFISH Search

1. KING STARFISH Search - Similar Threads - KING STARFISH Search

2. The king of fighters 98 ultimate match

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The king of fighters 98 ultimate match: The game is supost leave game pass on the 29th of may but as of today the 22nd the game will not launch. I and a friend tried to load it but it tells us we dont own the game....
  3. Destiny: Taken King Collectors Edition Glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny: Taken King Collectors Edition Glitch: My xbox says I don't have the Taken King Collectors Edition Digital Content yet I have some of the exotic class items and all of the collectors edition emotes that I have been able to use before...
  4. Destiny 1 Taken King Collectors Edition Not Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 1 Taken King Collectors Edition Not Working: I decided to start playing Destiny 1 recently and there is a problem with something i had bought a long time ago. Taken King Collectors Edition is not showing up even though i purchased it a while...
  5. Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist "King of the Games" archivement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist "King of the Games" archivement: Hi, In the game this archivement does not work. I've triyng to solve this. Support from Konami never answerd me. Anyone had the same problem? bd0c3d26-1318-403e-b085-cf411af0ba8e
  6. The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings wont work on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings wont work on Xbox One: So it seems like a ton of people are experiencing this issue recently, I have an xbox one x and had witcher 2 on it and it worked well, but I uninstalled it to make room and now am retrying to get...
  7. The Witcher 2:Assassins of Kings won't play on my xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Witcher 2:Assassins of Kings won't play on my xbox: I have tried uninstalling, re-installing, soft resets, and this game still won't work. I also tried looking for the 7.7 gb version of the game but, it just isn't there. I have been working on this...
  8. König der Löwen Film! [Edit - Translation] - King of the Lions movie!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    König der Löwen Film! [Edit - Translation] - King of the Lions movie!: Folgendes Problem, ich hab mir heute den Film König der Löwen über die Xbox 360 geholt, dieser ist aber leider nicht kompatible mit der Old-Gen Konsole. Dann dachte ich mir, ich hab ihn ja über...
  9. Cant find Aladdin and look lion king remake on marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant find Aladdin and look lion king remake on marketplace: I searched and it's not there and it's out now. d3e18169-e2db-48e5-ac83-39ea5b1dcbf4
  10. Lejonkungen (2019) [Translate] The Lion King (2019)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lejonkungen (2019) [Translate] The Lion King (2019): Tja! Jag är ett otroligt stort fan av Lejonkungen och har velat köpa den hur länge som helst nu, såg att man kan köpa filmen och tänkte köpa den på min XB1, men filmen finns endast att köpa på den...