Kingdoms of Amalur: reckoning DLC still broken

Discus and support Kingdoms of Amalur: reckoning DLC still broken in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am new to Xbox, i use it mainly for game pass and 360 games. After after downloading this... the weapon & armor, might, finesse, and sorcery packs... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Xizziano89, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Xizziano89
    Xizziano89 Guest

I am new to Xbox, i use it mainly for game pass and 360 games. After after downloading this... the weapon & armor, might, finesse, and sorcery packs still dont work. Only the Mass effect armor shows up even without the online pass installed? The other
    weapon an armor DLC's are no longer available besides the aforementioned packs, but if those dont work why are they still available to be downloaded? Regardless if they're free, they still dont work after 5+ years! I have seen some people say the fix was to
    get the disk version, some had no issue at all, i also heard EA might be able to patch this. Im currently testing some of the fixes people have suggested in different forums. Is it really impossible to get this patched?

:)

Xizziano89, Jan 16, 2020
  2. NxtDoc1851 Win User

Anybody revisit old(er) games?

For sure, I am currently going through Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning trying the DLC
  3. Barbarus85 Win User

I looked now and I confirm the same problem..
  4. DustyStraws92 Win User

Hey Xizziano89!

The reason why you may have issues with Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning may have to be about the issues it had around development and current ownership. The game was developed by the defunct 38 studios, who had issues during its release. The current owners
    THQ Nordic have been known to buy many games/studios and leave the games in the state at which they bought them.

The DLC may be able to be downloaded if purchased before a certain date and on the 360 only maybe. EA has no attachment to the game whatsoever at this point, so a patch is likely to be a long shot at this point.
  5. Niko1664 Win User

Never play the game for the moment, but i will, so hope they will fix this.
  6. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

THQ Nordic may eventually get around to fixing this, I know they fixed an issue with Darksiders 2 achievement that was obtainable by sharing something. After years of it being broken they did remedy the problem.
Thema:

1. Kingdoms of Amalur: reckoning DLC still broken - Similar Threads - Kingdoms Amalur reckoning

2. Kingdoms of amalur reckoning

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kingdoms of amalur reckoning: This game is supposed to be backwards compatible. Regular xbox 360 disc would not load on my xbox one. Error message was this game cannot be played here. I bought another disc. This one clearly...
  3. Kingdoms of amalur reckoning backwards compatible disk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kingdoms of amalur reckoning backwards compatible disk: I bought a kingdoms of amalur game disk at Wal-Mart that says it works on xbox one and the 360 but when i put it in my xbox one it pops up " this game isn't playable here" and tell me to go look...
  4. Sound issues with xbox one and Kingdom of Amalur Reckoning

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sound issues with xbox one and Kingdom of Amalur Reckoning: I recently got an xbox one and was ecstatic to try Kingdom of Amalur Reckoning on it. It successfully updated the game but upon launching it, the sound was cutting in and out from the xbox 360...
  5. Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning Backwards Compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning Backwards Compatibility: Bring Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning to backwards Compatibility. Please and well thank you in advance for doing this. It would be nice.....think about it. c11ff567-dea2-4f7e-9401-89d84321f82a
  6. Make Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning backwords compatible please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Make Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning backwords compatible please: Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning with all the dlc been waiting for a while 4ece0682-dc5b-46e6-b5e7-3dbb7a4f4c79
  7. I NEED SIMS 3 & KINGDOM OF AMALUR RECKONING

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I NEED SIMS 3 & KINGDOM OF AMALUR RECKONING: would you kindly put these two games in backwards compatible program? Thank you very much N have a good day! 881b5763-680d-4af4-8386-c5b22240e561
  8. I want to see KINGDOMS OF AMALUR RECKONING on Xbox backwards compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to see KINGDOMS OF AMALUR RECKONING on Xbox backwards compatibility: I believe that this game is a unsung hero of a game and I think that this game should be on that list in the xbox store Please bring back one of the best RPG games in history. Microsoft if you...
  9. reckoning kingdom of amalur DOWNLOADED version only DLC not working-- fix found

in XBoX Games and Apps
    reckoning kingdom of amalur DOWNLOADED version only DLC not working-- fix found: I've seen many threads about the armor/weapons dlc not working, this is for the downloaded version only, disc works just fine and all dlc and even the omni blades from a mass effect save show...
  10. Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning: I feel there are a lot of games that are being brought back through the xbox backwards compatibility that in my opinion dont deserve to come back and the ones i never see that others and myself...