Klondike game

Discus and support Klondike game in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I am at Level 150 and a Klondike Grandmaster 5.... Is there anything above Grandmaster? Adding the next higher number to Grandmaster doesn’t add much... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by steve391, Apr 5, 2020.

1. steve391
    steve391 Guest

Klondike game

I am at Level 150 and a Klondike Grandmaster 5.... Is there anything above Grandmaster? Adding the next higher number to Grandmaster doesn’t add much incentive to the game.

:)

steve391, Apr 5, 2020
  2. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Klondike Grandmaster levels

Hi,

Klondike Solitaire Special is a version of the card game Klondike Solitaire. The game has 50 challenging level. Try to unlock all of them!
  3. vapinmom Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Klondike Daily Challenge 7/19/2014

Same as everyone else...Klondike game with 2 Jacks still not working and todays Klondike does the same damn thing:( Does anyone work at Microsoft or are they just not listening?
  4. Quiet Hero Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection

How do I change the Difficulty Level for the Klondike Games? I was on Expert Level and switched off in the settings and it will not go back to Expert Level or any other level but Random.
    Found it! Win a game in the same klondike category and the change difficulty level will appear.
  5. PaltryAmoeba564 Win User

Star Club - New Klondike Pack - Easy I - Puzzle 1 is UNSOLVABLE!

ProductDock0955, you must be looking at the wrong pack. The NEW "Klondike" pack (released a few days ago) only have 8 sub-packs, all of which Klondike puzzles (a total of 80). You were probably looking at the Klondike sub-pack of the FABLE pack.
  6. NinthCarrot708 Win User

Missing

Free Cell, Spider, TriPeaks, Pyramid and Klondike are all different forms of Solitaire. Solitaire is a term for probably hundreds of types of a card game for one player. For many people, Klondike is the first form they learned and likely what you think
    is "Solitaire".

Hope this helps.
Thema:

Klondike game

1. Klondike game - Similar Threads - Klondike game

2. Found an Unsolvable "Solvable" Grandmaster Klondike Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Found an Unsolvable "Solvable" Grandmaster Klondike Game: I ran across this game while playing Klondike on Grandmaster difficulty. It's the first Grandmaster game I haven't been able to solve since picking up Microsoft Solitaire Collection again and I'm...
  3. At what score and/or number of wins and/or games played does Klondike level up from Gold...

in XBoX on Windows
    At what score and/or number of wins and/or games played does Klondike level up from Gold...: At what score and/or number of wins and/or games played does Klondike level up from Gold Grandmaster 9????? af3bcf31-d9a6-4cea-92cc-52ae1477df87
  4. Unsolvable "Solvable" Klondike Grandmaster game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unsolvable "Solvable" Klondike Grandmaster game: this klondike game supposedly solvable seems unsolvable.. Does anyone know how to do it? [img] b958006a-9cf0-460e-8aaa-9d80524cd39b
  5. Klondike Grandmaster solvable game is not solvable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Klondike Grandmaster solvable game is not solvable: I have spent many hours solving many different Klondike Grandmaster solvable games. I have never come across a game that is unsolvable, until a few days ago. I have spent several days on this one...
  6. klondike score not keep update on restart game

in XBoX on Consoles
    klondike score not keep update on restart game: hello, my klondike score (vegas cumulative, 1 card) not keep update. at every game restart show the fixed value of 92.080 whatever score i reach on single session. how i have to do??...
  7. Klondike game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Klondike game: Where has the "solvable" button gone to? Anybody know? I really don't like the new update. 3e0d498d-daed-4c02-8d22-316cb24722b5
  8. Klondike games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Klondike games: I only play Klondike Solitaire and have completed ALL of the Star Club Games, thus earning 283 Stars. I need 300 to go to the next section. What can I do?? I don't play the other games, nor...
  9. Klondike Grandmaster solvable game is not solvable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Klondike Grandmaster solvable game is not solvable: I have played many Grandmaster level Klondike games since the feature became available and I now have encountered my first game that is not solvable. Solvable games should be solvable so I...
  10. klondike score not keep update on restart game

in XBoX on Consoles
    klondike score not keep update on restart game: hello, my klondike score (vegas cumulative, 1 card) not keep update. at every game restart show the fixed value of 92.080 whatever score i reach on single session. how i have to do??...