Klondike Solitaire

Discus and support Klondike Solitaire in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Sinds enkele dagen staat bij mij alle tekst in Klondike Solitaire achterstevoren, alle andere applicaties werken normaal. Ik heb Windows 10 Pro draaien... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DaNet67, Jun 15, 2019.

1. DaNet67
    DaNet67 Guest

Klondike Solitaire

Sinds enkele dagen staat bij mij alle tekst in Klondike Solitaire achterstevoren, alle andere applicaties werken normaal. Ik heb Windows 10 Pro draaien op een Surface Pro 4. Weet iemand hoe ik dit kan verhelpen ?

[Translate by Mod]

For several days I have all the text in Klondike Solitaire backwards, all other applications work normally. I have Windows 10 Pro running on a Surface Pro 4. Does anyone know how I can fix this?

:)

DaNet67, Jun 15, 2019
  2. NinthCarrot708 Win User

Missing

Free Cell, Spider, TriPeaks, Pyramid and Klondike are all different forms of Solitaire. Solitaire is a term for probably hundreds of types of a card game for one player. For many people, Klondike is the first form they learned and likely what you think
    is "Solitaire".

Hope this helps.
  3. StormyNevada3 Win User

Trying to reset scores on solitare. HOW ?

How do you reset your score on Klondike solitaire?
  4. LucyGirl73 Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Klondike Daily Challenge 7/19/2014

5. MooSmidgen Win User

Microsoft Solitaire World Tournament

Me too. Tried rebooting machine, and uninstalling, then reinstalling MS Solitaire. I can play normal games, and daily challenges, but clicking on that Klondike Event just crashes MS solitaire.
  6. DaNet67 Win User

Klondike Solitaire

Hello Felix !

Thx for your quick reply, I hope you can help me out with the following :

- How do I uninstall this specific app ? It is part of the fixed setup in Windows, so I have no clue.

- What is power cycling on a PC ? Also clueless on this point.

Thx again !
Thema:

Klondike Solitaire

1. Klondike Solitaire - Similar Threads - Klondike Solitaire

2. Solitaire Klondike Intermittent Screen Black Out

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Solitaire Klondike Intermittent Screen Black Out: My screen goes black about every 5 or 10 seconds when I play Solitaire. It stays black for about 2 seconds and goes back to where I left off. It did the same thing about a year ago and quit, but...
  3. X box Klassieke solitaire Klondike, kan alleen als gast spelen (Mod Translation: X Box...

in XBoX Accessibility
    X box Klassieke solitaire Klondike, kan alleen als gast spelen (Mod Translation: X Box...: Goedemiddag, Als ik me probeer aan te melden in/met mijn account krijg ik de mededeling: "je bent niet verbonden met het internet". Als gast spelen is ook OK, maar ik ben nu mijn oude gegevens...
  4. Lack of animations in Klondike Solitaire

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lack of animations in Klondike Solitaire: I used to have a version of Klondike Solitaire with a fall season background with falling leaves animation and wind sound effects. I loved it! However, one night I opened my Klondike Solitaire...
  5. Xbox Live Solitaire Collection Klondike no longer works properly since last update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Solitaire Collection Klondike no longer works properly since last update: Klondike is broken since the last update. Draws 3 cards each time. Is excruciatingly SLOW. Additionally, often I am unable to move the entire stack using the touchscreen and need to use the...
  6. Klondike Solitaire Says No Available Moves When Moves Available

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Klondike Solitaire Says No Available Moves When Moves Available: [img] If I move the red 5 onto the black 6, the game forces me to either lose or undo my last move. But there is still a move: I could move the 4 of spades down onto the red 5 and see what's...
  7. Klondike Solitaire settings don't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Klondike Solitaire settings don't work: Was using draw 1 card and now it doesn't work and is stuck on draw 3 cards. Suspect that some kind of update screwed this up as I did not change anything. Is there a fix?...
  8. Klondike solitaire

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Klondike solitaire: Yesterday there was a major Win 10 upgrade and now I can't get rid of solitaire showing three cards instead of the one that I want. I have it set to Draw One. cab1a841-aa56-43ba-b3a9-62f5eb77f404
  9. Microsoft Solitaire Klondike Grandmaster Solvable Decks NOT Solvable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Klondike Grandmaster Solvable Decks NOT Solvable: I have tried numerous "solvable" Grandmaster level decks and found none to be solvable. I tried several combinations of moves, retraced my steps...until all available combos of moves were...
  10. Klondike solitaire when played in cumulative Vegas scoring mode is wrong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Klondike solitaire when played in cumulative Vegas scoring mode is wrong: Whenever Klondike is played with cumulative Vegas scoring, and you complete a game, it not only awards you the $5 per card it awards a bonus for time used which is incorrect...