Known Issues with updates

Discus and support Known Issues with updates in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Every update we have a list of known issues. When we go to report an issue why do we not see those issues with an option to click on it and upvote it.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Htaz, Oct 28, 2019.

1. /u/Htaz
    /u/Htaz Guest

Every update we have a list of known issues. When we go to report an issue why do we not see those issues with an option to click on it and upvote it. If they are known they should be posted.

submitted by /u/Htaz
    [link] [comments]

/u/Htaz, Oct 28, 2019
  2. THEDEADLYKRAKIN Win User

Battlefield 4 Known Issues and Updates

I have the same problem :(
  3. SOB Buliwyf Win User

Thx for trying to help B4Revnantgamer,but no tablet.Sorry I was just in a bad mood from too much lag,and thought I whould stir Things up a bit by insinuating some sort of conspiracy,and use Words like manipulation,and sniperfrog LoL I probable shouldent
    have,but its refreshing dont you think?Anyway im sort of getting used to people not getting what im talking about,and dont worry its not you its me
  4. akwardsituation Win User

I also cant I deleted the game cleared the cache rebooted installed china rising some one told me to go to the test range before searching for map did that and when I search for a cr map it says hit a to buy dlc and advice?
  5. NathanielLarson Win User

[quote user="WuLeDownDough"]

xbox360 battlefield 4 china rising can't play

[/quote]

Could you be a little more descriptive, for example you can't get a game with the map playing China rising? More detail.

You may also want to make a post in the support forums
    HERE
    to get help faster.
  6. MACKEMMAGGOT666 Win User

why cant I install battlefield for on my xbox 360 , I have loads of memory but it keeps telling me to select another memory device ?????
Thema:

1. Known Issues with updates - Similar Threads - Known Issues updates

2. Current known issues

in XboX Insiders
    Current known issues: I want to rejoin the program because of the new home page but want to know if there are any serious issues, the last time I was in the program mics weren’t working at all so I had to leave because...
  3. Sharing gold, party chat issue - known?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sharing gold, party chat issue - known?: Hi Guys, Been on live in excess of 10 years now and been plain sailing, had my xbox one since pretty much release just purchased a one S for my son to use in his bedroom and have set it as my...
  4. The replacement promotion for the elite controller and the known stick drift issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    The replacement promotion for the elite controller and the known stick drift issue.: I will start by saying I understand they give you a year from the date of activation to claim this promotion and in my case, I procrastinated a bit. I also have quite a bit to take care of day to...
  5. Is there a known issue with headsets and mics on Xbox one today. We've tried all the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a known issue with headsets and mics on Xbox one today. We've tried all the...: Is there a known problem with Xbox headset as we can't get ours to work this morning. 4cb770bb-bc49-42eb-8374-c01059428852
  6. Known Issue: Users Unable To Launch Some Apps on New Xbox One Consoles After 1811 Update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Known Issue: Users Unable To Launch Some Apps on New Xbox One Consoles After 1811 Update: Hello Gamers, We wanted to make sure you were aware of a workaround we have identified for an issue that a small set of users may be hitting with various apps like the Avatar Editor or Microsoft...
  7. How Do I Interpret The Confusing Known Issue Info for Shadow of the Tomb Raider? Please Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How Do I Interpret The Confusing Known Issue Info for Shadow of the Tomb Raider? Please Help!: Okay, forget for a second that when I paid extra for the Digital Deluxe Pre-Order version of Shadow of the Tomb Raider, just so I could play the game two days early, that the date listed in the...
  8. Known Issues for Game Launches (Fall 2018)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Known Issues for Game Launches (Fall 2018): Hello Gamers! The Fall gaming season is upon us and we hope you’re enjoying time in your favorite game or franchise as we see new releases each week. We understand at times, things can go wrong...
  9. Battlefield 4 Known Issues and Updates

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 4 Known Issues and Updates: So we all know Battlefield 4 has been having it's issues so here are some links to where you can find the biggest known issues and what happened with the latest updates. For known issues, what's...
  10. Battlefield 4 Known Issues and Updates

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 4 Known Issues and Updates: So we all know Battlefield 4 has been having it's issues so here are some links to where you can find the biggest known issues and what happened with the latest updates. For known issues, what's...