Known Issues with updates

Discus and support Known Issues with updates in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Every update we have a list of known issues. When we go to report an issue why do we not see those issues with an option to click on it and upvote it.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Htaz, Oct 28, 2019.

1. /u/Htaz
    /u/Htaz Guest

Every update we have a list of known issues. When we go to report an issue why do we not see those issues with an option to click on it and upvote it. If they are known they should be posted.

submitted by /u/Htaz
    [link] [comments]

/u/Htaz, Oct 28, 2019
  2. THEDEADLYKRAKIN Win User

Battlefield 4 Known Issues and Updates

I have the same problem :(
  3. SOB Buliwyf Win User

Thx for trying to help B4Revnantgamer,but no tablet.Sorry I was just in a bad mood from too much lag,and thought I whould stir Things up a bit by insinuating some sort of conspiracy,and use Words like manipulation,and sniperfrog LoL I probable shouldent
    have,but its refreshing dont you think?Anyway im sort of getting used to people not getting what im talking about,and dont worry its not you its me
  4. akwardsituation Win User

I also cant I deleted the game cleared the cache rebooted installed china rising some one told me to go to the test range before searching for map did that and when I search for a cr map it says hit a to buy dlc and advice?
  5. NathanielLarson Win User

[quote user="WuLeDownDough"]

xbox360 battlefield 4 china rising can't play

[/quote]

Could you be a little more descriptive, for example you can't get a game with the map playing China rising? More detail.

You may also want to make a post in the support forums
    HERE
    to get help faster.
  6. MACKEMMAGGOT666 Win User

why cant I install battlefield for on my xbox 360 , I have loads of memory but it keeps telling me to select another memory device ?????
Thema:

1. Known Issues with updates - Similar Threads - Known Issues updates

2. Fifa 20 crashing Known Issues?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 20 crashing Known Issues?: Anyone know how to prevent Fifa 20 from crashing? a560153d-3248-45c3-b701-7a5c2c984d3f
  3. Minecraft Dungeons Known Issue: Some users unable to find their Hero Edition content...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeons Known Issue: Some users unable to find their Hero Edition content...: Minecraft Dungeons Known Issue: Some users unable to find their Hero Edition content on both Windows 10 and Xbox One. Workaround: Make sure you have the "Hero Add-On" installed on Xbox One by...
  4. Known xbox cd drive issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Known xbox cd drive issues: How does Microsoft get away with shelling out defective products? The cd drive has been a known issue from 360 and up. More recently they know the s and x cd drive is faulty and have never did...
  5. Xbox one mic permanently on mute - this seems to be a known issue any fix yet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one mic permanently on mute - this seems to be a known issue any fix yet?: Tried all the settings stuff - xbox one s with new controller and headphones jack. Any fix for this it seems to be a known issue? 66181b82-4d2a-4270-a255-15bd1965b51f
  6. Considering a Series 2 Elite Controller despite known issues. What happens if a warranty...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Considering a Series 2 Elite Controller despite known issues. What happens if a warranty...: Title pretty much says it all. I’ve bought two of the Series 1 Elite Controllers over time, and both went on to develop stick drift issues. From reading I’ve done, this issue was not fixed on the...
  7. WWE2K20 KNOWN ISSUE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WWE2K20 KNOWN ISSUE: I just wondered if anyone knows what Microsoft have to say about WWE2K20 still having issues as it approaches it's fourth month since release. I simply want to upload my images, the games other...
  8. Known Issue: Users Unable To Launch Some Apps on New Xbox One Consoles After 1811 Update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Known Issue: Users Unable To Launch Some Apps on New Xbox One Consoles After 1811 Update: Hello Gamers, We wanted to make sure you were aware of a workaround we have identified for an issue that a small set of users may be hitting with various apps like the Avatar Editor or Microsoft...
  9. Battlefield 4 Known Issues and Updates

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 4 Known Issues and Updates: So we all know Battlefield 4 has been having it's issues so here are some links to where you can find the biggest known issues and what happened with the latest updates. For known issues, what's...
  10. Battlefield 4 Known Issues and Updates

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 4 Known Issues and Updates: So we all know Battlefield 4 has been having it's issues so here are some links to where you can find the biggest known issues and what happened with the latest updates. For known issues, what's...