Kotor 1 and Kotor 2 on Xbox One

Discus and support Kotor 1 and Kotor 2 on Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm having trouble buying both Kotor 1 and Kotor 2 on the Xbox Store. Got a little nostalgic and wanted to play old star wars games. Is this a know... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RubbaDuckling, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Kotor 1 and Kotor 2 on Xbox One

I'm having trouble buying both Kotor 1 and Kotor 2 on the Xbox Store.

Got a little nostalgic and wanted to play old star wars games.

Is this a know issue? And is there a way for me to buy them digitally?

:)

RubbaDuckling, Oct 7, 2019
  2. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Remastered and new games on xbox1

Hello "Auswolf" :)

KOTOR 1 and KOTOR 2 will never be Re-Mastered for the Xbox One because Disney now owns the rights to the Star Wars stuff.

I love Disney and the Disney Channel, but the content in KOTOR 1 and KOTOR 2 doesn't work well with them (Disney).

Have a nice day or afternoon or night :)
  3. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Elder scrolls III to V on the ONE among other things

Hello "Sword StyIe" :)

I love KOTOR 1 and KOTOR 2, but I like KOTOR 1 more. I still have my Original Xbox and KOTOR 1 & 2. I would check the game case, but I'm not home at the moment LOL :)

Also, despite the fact that KOTOR 1 & 2 are backwards compatible on the Xbox 360, they're unpalayable due to glitches & stuff :(

4. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

What's your first Game!

Hello "Sword StyIe" :)

It would so epic if KOTOR 1 & KOTOR 2 came free with KOTOR 3 and the decisions that you made in KOTOR 1 & KOTOR 2 would affect KOTOR 3 via Mass Effect's event carry-over system :)

5. rybot79 Win User

If you could have any game franchise get the MCC treatment, what would it be?

KOTOR 1 and 2. While they are at it they could surprise us with KOTOR 3.
  6. Blackau Win User

May the 4th be with you!

KoTor 1 and 2 and Battlefront 1 and 2 (old ones.)
Thema:

Kotor 1 and Kotor 2 on Xbox One

1. Kotor 1 and Kotor 2 on Xbox One - Similar Threads - Kotor Kotor

2. KotOR 2 Saves Missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    KotOR 2 Saves Missing: I had played about 22-23 hours into the game. Saved and loaded saves several times along the way ofcourse. Then, my game froze in the save menu while I was trying to save. Hadnt quite gotten to...
  3. KOTOR 2 Black Screen T3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    KOTOR 2 Black Screen T3: Just downloded this game to play on xbox360 from the market place and got to a cut screen with T3 and the screen goes black? Is there a fix if not would i be able to have a refund!...
  4. Star wars KOTOR on Xbox 360 - wont play - any ideas

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star wars KOTOR on Xbox 360 - wont play - any ideas: It is supposed to be possible to play this on an original xbox 360, but I can't get it to work. Says it is unable to do updates. Any ideas that might help? Thanks...
  5. Kotor 2 loading screen freeze

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kotor 2 loading screen freeze: Don't know where to report this where it will be properly flagged for the right people, but I've been experiencing an issue with the recently-accessible back-compat Knights of the Old Republic II....
  6. Can't purchase backwards compatible Star Wars KOTOR

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase backwards compatible Star Wars KOTOR: Hi all. When I attempt to purchase KOTOR, I'm redirected to a NZ processing link. My region is set to AU for my profile and I have an AU CC card for processing. I previously lived in NZ. When...
  7. Star wars kotor 1 language changing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star wars kotor 1 language changing: Hello i purchased kotor 1 i downloaded it and it is in french can anyone tell me how to change the language from french to english? 353e340e-2ae5-463e-8f0c-3c8159345587
  8. Can’t launch KotOR II on Xbox One (0x82D40003)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t launch KotOR II on Xbox One (0x82D40003): Whenever I try to launch KotOR II (a game for the original XBox that I am using backwards compatibility to play), it basically tells me that I need to sign in with the account that purchased the...
  9. Kotor mix pot

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Kotor mix pot: Hello. I followed the help link to ask about the mixer reward for kotor. I believe I logged in during the event, but did not receive a reward. I tried logging in through mobile app and browser....
  10. Mixer KOTOR Promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Mixer KOTOR Promotion: I watched the Star Wars Mixer stream two weekends ago and never got KOTOR on Xbox. Is there a way to get it to work or am I (Mod Removed - Profanity) 00389050-8f04-48e3-8bfe-b0a975840d2a