Kotor 1 and Kotor 2 on Xbox One

Discus and support Kotor 1 and Kotor 2 on Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm having trouble buying both Kotor 1 and Kotor 2 on the Xbox Store. Got a little nostalgic and wanted to play old star wars games. Is this a know... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RubbaDuckling, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Kotor 1 and Kotor 2 on Xbox One

I'm having trouble buying both Kotor 1 and Kotor 2 on the Xbox Store.

Got a little nostalgic and wanted to play old star wars games.

Is this a know issue? And is there a way for me to buy them digitally?

:)

RubbaDuckling, Oct 7, 2019
  2. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Remastered and new games on xbox1

Hello "Auswolf" :)

KOTOR 1 and KOTOR 2 will never be Re-Mastered for the Xbox One because Disney now owns the rights to the Star Wars stuff.

I love Disney and the Disney Channel, but the content in KOTOR 1 and KOTOR 2 doesn't work well with them (Disney).

Have a nice day or afternoon or night :)
  3. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Elder scrolls III to V on the ONE among other things

Hello "Sword StyIe" :)

I love KOTOR 1 and KOTOR 2, but I like KOTOR 1 more. I still have my Original Xbox and KOTOR 1 & 2. I would check the game case, but I'm not home at the moment LOL :)

Also, despite the fact that KOTOR 1 & 2 are backwards compatible on the Xbox 360, they're unpalayable due to glitches & stuff :(

4. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

What's your first Game!

Hello "Sword StyIe" :)

It would so epic if KOTOR 1 & KOTOR 2 came free with KOTOR 3 and the decisions that you made in KOTOR 1 & KOTOR 2 would affect KOTOR 3 via Mass Effect's event carry-over system :)

5. rybot79 Win User

If you could have any game franchise get the MCC treatment, what would it be?

KOTOR 1 and 2. While they are at it they could surprise us with KOTOR 3.
  6. Blackau Win User

May the 4th be with you!

KoTor 1 and 2 and Battlefront 1 and 2 (old ones.)
Thema:

Kotor 1 and Kotor 2 on Xbox One

1. Kotor 1 and Kotor 2 on Xbox One - Similar Threads - Kotor Kotor

2. Star wars kotor 1 language changing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star wars kotor 1 language changing: Hello i purchased kotor 1 i downloaded it and it is in french can anyone tell me how to change the language from french to english? 353e340e-2ae5-463e-8f0c-3c8159345587
  3. Can’t launch KotOR II on Xbox One (0x82D40003)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t launch KotOR II on Xbox One (0x82D40003): Whenever I try to launch KotOR II (a game for the original XBox that I am using backwards compatibility to play), it basically tells me that I need to sign in with the account that purchased the...
  4. Kotor mix pot

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Kotor mix pot: Hello. I followed the help link to ask about the mixer reward for kotor. I believe I logged in during the event, but did not receive a reward. I tried logging in through mobile app and browser....
  5. Mixer KOTOR Promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Mixer KOTOR Promotion: I watched the Star Wars Mixer stream two weekends ago and never got KOTOR on Xbox. Is there a way to get it to work or am I (Mod Removed - Profanity) 00389050-8f04-48e3-8bfe-b0a975840d2a
  6. Have not received the KOTOR mixpot

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Have not received the KOTOR mixpot: Hi, I watched the Jedi: Fallen Order reveal live while logged in on Mixer using my PC and I have not yet received the KOTOR mixpot. I have not gotten any notification, email or anything else and...
  7. Kotor Mixpot

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Kotor Mixpot: Hi, I was signed in through my Live account while watching the Fallen Knight debut and did not receive KOTOR on my Xbox. 49d07f38-0e55-4a2a-b59f-c7fb14a6a92a
  8. KOTOR bag at the end

in XBoX Games and Apps
    KOTOR bag at the end: After putting many hours in the game, after the final battle with Malak on the Star Forge right past the cutscene where the Ebon Hawke appears again and the commander of the Republic talks, the...
  9. Star Wars KOTOR 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Star Wars KOTOR 2: i've tried to download on my 360 but get a corrupt file every time. it seems to work on an xbox 1 x but thats in the living room, my 360 is in my room. i already got a refund for it and was told...
  10. Kotor 2 glitching

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kotor 2 glitching: Split from this thread. I experienced the same issue and played up to it twice using different dialogues and character type. It still does it and apparently still not eligible for a refund...