Kotor mix pot

Discus and support Kotor mix pot in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello. I followed the help link to ask about the mixer reward for kotor. I believe I logged in during the event, but did not receive a reward. I tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by nihilence, May 22, 2019.

1. nihilence
    nihilence Guest

Kotor mix pot

Hello. I followed the help link to ask about the mixer reward for kotor. I believe I logged in during the event, but did not receive a reward. I tried logging in through mobile app and browser. Thank you for your help.

:)

nihilence, May 22, 2019
  2. Galaxy Golden Win User

Kotor mix pot

You should wait for the reward for at least two weeks after the event and if you still haven't gotten it yet, then you should contact support about the issue.
  3. GJChester Win User

Mix pot?

While they should be all rolled out by now but Microsoft's Xbox Support teams are slowly reply to people on here. Many of us are Ambassadors and while can offer help and pointers cannot access your accounts with Microsoft. In a lot of cases it was just
    a case of waiting a few days till the rewards got assigned to accounts.

You can check by looking at
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders
    it should show if the E3 content has been assigned to you, you will need to be signed in to see the results. IIf its not Xbox Support will reply to you soon with more details
  4. Proxy Rep Win User

Mix Pot?

are you sure your mixer account was linked to your xbox account? have you checked if the game is in the ready to install section?
    yes I’m sure it was linked, it’s the same account I had last year. And no I don’t see it anywhere.
  5. XBF SC Tahoa Win User

Mix pot?

Hey everyone,

We have sent each of you an Xbox Live message with further information. Be sure to check your
    Xbox Live Message Inbox on Xbox.com while signed-in, or from your Xbox One console.

Thank you all for posting!
  6. XCaptainMayhemX Win User

Mix pot

my gamer tag was announced on mixer on may 17 informing me that I won the mix pot and I never received it thanks.
Thema:

Kotor mix pot

1. Kotor mix pot - Similar Threads - Kotor mix pot

2. Can’t launch KotOR II on Xbox One (0x82D40003)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t launch KotOR II on Xbox One (0x82D40003): Whenever I try to launch KotOR II (a game for the original XBox that I am using backwards compatibility to play), it basically tells me that I need to sign in with the account that purchased the...
  3. Mixer KOTOR Promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Mixer KOTOR Promotion: I watched the Star Wars Mixer stream two weekends ago and never got KOTOR on Xbox. Is there a way to get it to work or am I (Mod Removed - Profanity) 00389050-8f04-48e3-8bfe-b0a975840d2a
  4. Have not received the KOTOR mixpot

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Have not received the KOTOR mixpot: Hi, I watched the Jedi: Fallen Order reveal live while logged in on Mixer using my PC and I have not yet received the KOTOR mixpot. I have not gotten any notification, email or anything else and...
  5. Kotor Mixpot

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Kotor Mixpot: Hi, I was signed in through my Live account while watching the Fallen Knight debut and did not receive KOTOR on my Xbox. 49d07f38-0e55-4a2a-b59f-c7fb14a6a92a
  6. KOTOR bag at the end

in XBoX Games and Apps
    KOTOR bag at the end: After putting many hours in the game, after the final battle with Malak on the Star Forge right past the cutscene where the Ebon Hawke appears again and the commander of the Republic talks, the...
  7. Star Wars KOTOR 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Star Wars KOTOR 2: i've tried to download on my 360 but get a corrupt file every time. it seems to work on an xbox 1 x but thats in the living room, my 360 is in my room. i already got a refund for it and was told...
  8. Kotor 2 glitching

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kotor 2 glitching: Split from this thread. I experienced the same issue and played up to it twice using different dialogues and character type. It still does it and apparently still not eligible for a refund...
  9. Star Wars kotor not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars kotor not working: I downloaded kotor 2 for my 360 and it keep failing saying it corrupted and already clear the cache and removed the file off my game a couple time but keep stopping at 80%...
  10. I can't download Kotor 2 on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download Kotor 2 on Xbox 360: I been having trouble downloading kotor 2 on my xbox 360. I cleared the cache. I have make sure xbox live is updated. I have deleted the corrupted file and tried again. Still did not work. Also,...