Kotor Mixpot

Discus and support Kotor Mixpot in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, I was signed in through my Live account while watching the Fallen Knight debut and did not receive KOTOR on my Xbox.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by tjc87, Apr 22, 2019.

1. tjc87
    tjc87 Guest

Kotor Mixpot

Hi, I was signed in through my Live account while watching the Fallen Knight debut and did not receive KOTOR on my Xbox.

:)

tjc87, Apr 22, 2019
  2. HypnoticMarc001 Win User

Kotor Mixpot

If you go to account.microsoft.com , do you see the Ebon Flintlock under your Order History?
    Both the flintlock and the Rage 2 avatar gear should show under the order history if you qualified for the mixpot reward.

On the MixPot FAQ page, it reads: "Quantities are limited—only the first qualified viewers will receive the MixPot. Due to the popularity of MixPot,
    some viewers may not receive content. Viewers don’t have to watch the entire briefing to qualify. You’ll be notified after the stream is over with more details regarding your MixPot."
  3. tjc87 Win User

Kotor Mixpot

Just following up with the run-around I was given for this situation. No solutions from anyone. This is pretty wild:

Mixer Twitter Response: Hi there, we understand the frustration in this. For all support on MixPot rewards you will need to make a post on

http://xbox.com/mixpothelp
    . From there, wait for a reply from "Microsoft Agent / Moderator" support and they will be able to verify with your gamertag and continue the support process. Thank you for your
    patience in this.

Xbox Community Response: You just need to contact Xbox support, and they should be able to help you further. support.xbox.com

Xbox Support Response: You contacted to get your Mixpot code for Knights of the Old Republic for watching the stream of the Fallen Knight Premiere. Since Xbox Support has no access when it comes to checking and confirming your participation
    to the said event, we highly suggest for you to reach out and get more assistance with Mixer Support.

Mixer Support Response: Thank you for forwarding this emails. Unfortunately it seems like they were mistaken as we are unable to assist from our end and sadly it sounds like you might not of qualified or the available quantity was redeemed
    before you joined the stream.

Best Regards,

MXCAT_Chupacabra

Just to repeat it, the promos said that this was not limited in any way. Not sure who is actually responsible but it's funny to see how much miscommunication there is between departments at MS.
  4. DanxetoMagaldi Win User

Kotor Mixpot

Hello. I have spoken with the technical support of xbox and they have told me that it is a Mixer problem.
    I've talked to the mixer and they tell me to talk to the technical support of xbox. Nobody gives me a solution. I just
    know that I saw the Star Wars Stream and linked the xbox account to Mixer. I just want to be able to provide me with the copy they promised on the tweet
  5. tjc87 Win User

Kotor Mixpot

All of the tweets and facebook posts from Mixer say it was guaranteed and not a contest. It says that we should file a claim withing 2 weeks of the broadcast but there isn't a link or outlined process for that. Any chance you can direct me to where I bring
    up a claim?
  6. tjc87 Win User

Kotor Mixpot

Hello. I have spoken with the technical support of xbox and they have told me that it is a Mixer problem.
    I've talked to the mixer and they tell me to talk to the technical support of xbox. Nobody gives me a solution. I just
    know that I saw the Star Wars Stream and linked the xbox account to Mixer. I just want to be able to provide me with the copy they promised on the tweet
    Yeah their Twitter account told me to post here and wait for a Mod to confirm my gamertag and then they will rectify it.
Thema:

Kotor Mixpot

1. Kotor Mixpot - Similar Threads - Kotor Mixpot

2. Can’t launch KotOR II on Xbox One (0x82D40003)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t launch KotOR II on Xbox One (0x82D40003): Whenever I try to launch KotOR II (a game for the original XBox that I am using backwards compatibility to play), it basically tells me that I need to sign in with the account that purchased the...
  3. Kotor mix pot

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Kotor mix pot: Hello. I followed the help link to ask about the mixer reward for kotor. I believe I logged in during the event, but did not receive a reward. I tried logging in through mobile app and browser....
  4. Mixer KOTOR Promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Mixer KOTOR Promotion: I watched the Star Wars Mixer stream two weekends ago and never got KOTOR on Xbox. Is there a way to get it to work or am I (Mod Removed - Profanity) 00389050-8f04-48e3-8bfe-b0a975840d2a
  5. Have not received the KOTOR mixpot

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Have not received the KOTOR mixpot: Hi, I watched the Jedi: Fallen Order reveal live while logged in on Mixer using my PC and I have not yet received the KOTOR mixpot. I have not gotten any notification, email or anything else and...
  6. KOTOR bag at the end

in XBoX Games and Apps
    KOTOR bag at the end: After putting many hours in the game, after the final battle with Malak on the Star Forge right past the cutscene where the Ebon Hawke appears again and the commander of the Republic talks, the...
  7. Star Wars KOTOR 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Star Wars KOTOR 2: i've tried to download on my 360 but get a corrupt file every time. it seems to work on an xbox 1 x but thats in the living room, my 360 is in my room. i already got a refund for it and was told...
  8. Kotor 2 glitching

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kotor 2 glitching: Split from this thread. I experienced the same issue and played up to it twice using different dialogues and character type. It still does it and apparently still not eligible for a refund...
  9. Star Wars kotor not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars kotor not working: I downloaded kotor 2 for my 360 and it keep failing saying it corrupted and already clear the cache and removed the file off my game a couple time but keep stopping at 80%...
  10. I can't download Kotor 2 on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download Kotor 2 on Xbox 360: I been having trouble downloading kotor 2 on my xbox 360. I cleared the cache. I have make sure xbox live is updated. I have deleted the corrupted file and tried again. Still did not work. Also,...