L.A. Noire DLC’s not downloading Xbox 360

Discus and support L.A. Noire DLC’s not downloading Xbox 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, i have L.A. Noire on the Xbox 360, the disc version, when i go to the market place and try to download any cases or other free things ( almost... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CodyKamminga, Aug 9, 2019.

1. CodyKamminga
    CodyKamminga Guest

Hello, i have L.A. Noire on the Xbox 360, the disc version, when i go to the market place and try to download any cases or other free things ( almost everything is free apart from a slip of the tongue and reefer madness ,maybe the naked city too, but that
    came with my version of the game as a code and that downloaded fine) , even though the rockstar pass is free, is this normal? It downloaded something that was ‘owned’ without trouble

also, it gives me the statuscode: 80070057

:)

CodyKamminga, Aug 9, 2019
  2. Axel GERMANY Win User

LA NOIRE ROCKSTAR PASS

Yes, you get every DLC from L.A. Noire for free if you've purchased the Rockstar Pass. Simply start the game and press "X" to access the In-Game-Store in L.A. Noire. There you can download the "Nicholson Electroplating" arson case for free.
  3. Starfuryalpha Win User

Season pass question

If it is at all like L.A Noire's season pass, then after downloading the season pass you will need to download the dlc through the game for it to be free. The Xbox Marketplace will in all likelyhood still charge you MS points for each DLC otherwise.
  4. Matictac Win User

LA Noire forces Rockstar in to credits crunch!

Speaking of L.A. Noire, the new DLC case is up on the marketplace, but it's not up in game for those who have downloaded the Rockstar Pass, myself included.
  5. CRG32 Win User

Mortal Kmobat 9 Season Pass,Can't Find Skarlet?

I too bought the season pass and skarlet won't download but it says to download skarlet is 1200 Mspts?! I already bought the pass! The DLC should be unlocked - I never had this problem when buying the rockstar pass for L.A. Noire, all the DLC downloaded
    without a hitch
  6. TrapMuzik99 Win User

[Archived in the pages of forum history] Forum Regulars Leaderboard- Version 28.5: The "Tailor" Edition

Got 100% game completion in L.A. Noire today. Then on to 100% game completion after I finsih the DLC's.
Thema:

1. L.A. Noire DLC’s not downloading Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Noire DLC’s downloading

2. prôblème écrant noir a cose d'une mise a jour -[Translation - black screen problem due to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    prôblème écrant noir a cose d'une mise a jour -[Translation - black screen problem due to...: Support: prblème de iso 17763.4088.amd64fre.rs5_release_xbox_dev_1902_190303_1935 -[Translation - Support: prblème de iso 17763.4088.amd64fre.rs5_release_xbox_dev_1902_190303_1935]...
  3. Bought LA Noire 360 version for Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought LA Noire 360 version for Xbox One: Hi, I own an Xbox One and just bought LA Noire from marketplace.xbox.com but bought the 360 version. Because I knew it was sold for the Xbox 360 as well as the Xbox One, figured it will work if I...
  4. écran Noir [Black screen]

in XBoX on Consoles
    écran Noir [Black screen]: J'essaye de jouer sur ma télé mais ma xbox one n'apparait pas sur la tv [Translation - I try to play on my TV but my Xbox One does not appear on TV] 8e350515-6126-41e8-936a-9d5ee3495513
  5. Backwards Compatibility for L.A. Noire

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatibility for L.A. Noire: So, what's up with not offering Backwards Compatibility for L.A. Noire? I have the game from the Xbox 360...I even have the Rockstar Pass with all of the add-ons. It's now a Xbox One game, but not...
  6. Xbox 360: Can’t download the Rockstar pass for L.A. Noire

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360: Can’t download the Rockstar pass for L.A. Noire: I can’t download the free rockstar pass for this game. It says there is a problem with the download type. Does anyone know what I should do here? e292c37f-f0be-4b59-be7d-79e2e29ee8b8
  7. ecran noir (Mod Translation: Black screen )

in XBoX on Consoles
    ecran noir (Mod Translation: Black screen ): Depuis ce matin ma console s'allume reste sur l'ecran vert puis il devient tout noir , je ne peux rien faire , je ne peux plus jouer ni me connecter mon compte live Au secours (Mod Translation)...
  8. Xbox one X écran noir

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X écran noir: Bonjour, Depuis hier au bout d’un certain temps ma console deviens lente, et quand j’essaye de la redémarrer l’ecran Reste noir, la console a 3 mois, je voulais savoir si c’etait SAV direct,...
  9. LA Noire DLC issue (Homicide Desk) Solution!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    LA Noire DLC issue (Homicide Desk) Solution!!!: I'm posting this for anyone that is still having an issue with the digital version of the game and the DLC not being available... I was having the issue where you got to a certain point in the...
  10. LA Noire & DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    LA Noire & DLC: Hi, seeing LA Noire heavily discounted I decided to purchase this game again ( I bought the disk set when released ) and I thought that £1.99 or so for the Rockstar Pass was excellent I purchased...