L.A. Noire Rockstar pass problem

Discus and support L.A. Noire Rockstar pass problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just purchased yesterday the Rockstar pass for L.A. Noire, which allows you to purchase several DLCs at once at a discount price. I know that game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Signor Matte, Jun 1, 2020.

1. Signor Matte
    Signor Matte Guest

I just purchased yesterday the Rockstar pass for L.A. Noire, which allows you to purchase several DLCs at once at a discount price. I know that game passes like this one require you to visit the in-game marketplace to purchase the DLCs contained in the pass
    for free, because purchasing the DLCs from the regular Xbox Live store would charge you twice. The problem is that the in-game marketplace keeps displaying a message informing me that no DLCs are available at the moment and this obviously prevents me from
    downloading the DLCs like I should be supposed to do.

I would like to know how to fix this problem and obtain the DLCs or at least how to get a refund if the in-game marketplace for this game has been removed and I won't be able to get anything from the pass I purchased.

:)

Signor Matte, Jun 1, 2020
  2. CrazyMvM94 Win User

Online Passes: The New Trend

Is the L.A. Noire Rockstar Pass worth the weight?
  3. zico291 Win User

Spring Sale List Revealed

Walking Dead and Rockstar Pass for L.A Noire for me. Might get Dragonborn for Skyrim as well not sure yet.
  4. Axel GERMANY Win User

LA NOIRE ROCKSTAR PASS

Yes, you get every DLC from L.A. Noire for free if you've purchased the Rockstar Pass. Simply start the game and press "X" to access the In-Game-Store in L.A. Noire. There you can download the "Nicholson Electroplating" arson case for free.
  5. Matictac Win User

LA Noire forces Rockstar in to credits crunch!

Speaking of L.A. Noire, the new DLC case is up on the marketplace, but it's not up in game for those who have downloaded the Rockstar Pass, myself included.
  6. CRG32 Win User

Mortal Kmobat 9 Season Pass,Can't Find Skarlet?

I too bought the season pass and skarlet won't download but it says to download skarlet is 1200 Mspts?! I already bought the pass! The DLC should be unlocked - I never had this problem when buying the rockstar pass for L.A. Noire, all the DLC downloaded
    without a hitch
Thema:

1. L.A. Noire Rockstar pass problem - Similar Threads - Noire Rockstar pass

2. boitier noir d'alimentation xbox one [Mod Translation - black power box xbox one]

in XBoX on Consoles
    boitier noir d'alimentation xbox one [Mod Translation - black power box xbox one]: bonjour, ou puis-je trouver le boitier noir de l'alimentation de la xbox one....? il c'est éteint brusquement. donc j'ai débranché la xbox one et je l"ai rebranché. le voyant s"allume orange et...
  3. Ecran noir[black screen]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ecran noir[black screen]: Bonjour, ecran noir depuis aujourd'hui alors qu'elle fonctionnait très bien. J'ai su son mais ecran noir [Translation - Hello, black screen since today when it was working fine. I knew his but...
  4. LA Noire, RockStar pass purchased but unusable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    LA Noire, RockStar pass purchased but unusable: I purchased the RockStar pass through the Xbox 360 Market, but when I go into the in game store where I'm supposed to install the content, it says "DLC is not available". I've re downloaded it,...
  5. LA Noire for XBOX 360 DLCs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    LA Noire for XBOX 360 DLCs: Hello, I purchased the LA Noire Pass on XBOX 360 Marketplace and downloaded it as usual, but when I go to the marketplace in game to download them, there is nothing available. I raised a ticket...
  6. LA Noire entire download not available and no refunds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    LA Noire entire download not available and no refunds: I purchased LA Noire over the marketplace last week. It wasn’t until I played the first two desks that I realized I could not download the remaining three desks from in-game and from the...
  7. L.A. Noire Rockstar Pass not downloading on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    L.A. Noire Rockstar Pass not downloading on Xbox 360: Hello, I ordered the L.A. Noire Rockstar Pass years ago on some sale. Today I tried to download the contents of the pass and am not able to without having to pay for that all over again. It says...
  8. Ecran noir[Translation-Black screen]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ecran noir[Translation-Black screen]: Ma Xbox ONE S s'allume mais l'écran reste noir. La seule chose que je puisse faire c'est accéder l'écran pour éteindre la console Nous avons essayé de changer de cable hdmi , essayer sur un...
  9. Xbox 360: Can’t download the Rockstar pass for L.A. Noire

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360: Can’t download the Rockstar pass for L.A. Noire: I can’t download the free rockstar pass for this game. It says there is a problem with the download type. Does anyone know what I should do here? e292c37f-f0be-4b59-be7d-79e2e29ee8b8
  10. L.A. Noire Rockstar Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    L.A. Noire Rockstar Pass: If I buy the Rockstar Season Pass from L.A. Noire, my brother will be able to access DLCs by her account? P.S: My account is from Xbox Live Brazil and my brother's account is from Xbox Live...