la switch avec minecraft[Translation-switch with minecraft]

Discus and support la switch avec minecraft[Translation-switch with minecraft] in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Bonjour, je recherche lendroit ou inscrire lw code de 8 caracteres pour la switch avec minecraft et remoteconnect. Pouvez vous maider svp?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by MagalieNadeau, Mar 18, 2020.

1. la switch avec minecraft[Translation-switch with minecraft]

Bonjour, je recherche lendroit ou inscrire lw code de 8 caracteres pour la switch avec minecraft et remoteconnect. Pouvez vous maider svp?

[Translation-Hello, I search the place or enter lw code of 8 characters for the switch with minecraft and remoteconnect. Can you maider please?]

:)

MagalieNadeau, Mar 18, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Magalie,

Thanks for reaching out to the Xbox forums. We recommend reaching out to the
    Minecraft forums
    for this issue. As this is on a different platform.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. kouba943 Win User

Connexion aux serveurs impossible ! [Mod Translation - Cannot connect to servers!]

Et c'est sur minecraft switch !

[Mod Translation - And it's on minecraft switch!]
  4. IlsiaLainfiesta Win User

La configuración de la cuenta de microsoft no permite partidas multijugador [Translation - Microsoft account settings do not allow multiplayer games]

Es en el juego Minecraft en la consola Nintendo Switch. En la cuenta de Microsoft. Me parece que tengo que comprobar que soy adulto para modificar el control parental. Gracias!

-----------------------------------------

[Translation - It's in the Minecraft game on the Nintendo Switch console. In the Microsoft account. I think I have to check that I am an adult to modify parental control. Thank you!]
  5. EdinCIRKIN Win User

Modifier paramètre de confidentialité pour ajouter des amis [Change privacy setting to add friends]

J aimerais bien avoir des amis sur minecraft nintendo switch

-[Translation - I would love to have friends on minecraft nintendo switch]
  6. YosefGutiérrez Win User

Vincular cuenta minecraft con cuenta microsoft (Link minecraft account with microsoft account)

Buenas noches a todos

Hace un par de semanas me compré minecraft en la cuenta oficial. Mis amigos se conectan y juegan, uno con pc y otro con switch, ambos con cuenta xbox live. Habría alguna forma de vincular mi cuenta de minecraft a esta página? En ambas tengo el mismo correo.

A parte, saben como añadir amigos en minecraft desde pc? Mi ordenador es windows 10 y la versión minecraft es la 1.14.4

Gracias

[Translation]

Good night, everybody.

A couple of weeks ago I bought minecraft on the official account. My friends connect and play, one with pc and one with switch, both with xbox live account. Would there be any way to link my minecraft account to this page? In both I have the same mail.

Besides, do you know how to add friends in minecraft from pc? My computer is windows 10 and the minecraft version is 1.14.4

Thank you
Thema:

1. la switch avec minecraft[Translation-switch with minecraft] - Similar Threads - switch avec minecraft

2. Will i lose all my progress if i switch game editions?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will i lose all my progress if i switch game editions?: I recently discontinued my game pass. I enjoyed my experience but didnt want to continue. But i still want to play dead by daylight, the game pass offers its special edition. I was look for...
  3. Switching Accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Switching Accounts: I am confused about this and can't find any answers to my question on this subject. I have a Xbox Live account but want to get Xbox Gold, now is it possible to switch accounts from Xbox Live to...
  4. Why will my parents email be deleted if I switch xbox emails?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why will my parents email be deleted if I switch xbox emails?: About 10 years ago when I first made my xbox profile, I was too young to have a personal email address. The account was made with my parents email which is an @msn domain. I am now 25 and my...
  5. Xbox home switches

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox home switches: I was wondering if i could reset my xbox home switches because i have only switched once when k first got my xbox with friend. Now it says i don’t game share with him and can’t play because...
  6. Je crois que mon compte minecraft sur switch a été piraté [I believe my minecraft account...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Je crois que mon compte minecraft sur switch a été piraté [I believe my minecraft account...: Bonsoir je voudrais savoir si quelqu'un peut m'aider récupérer mon compte minecraft lié microsoft sur ma nintendo switch car lorsque je me connecte mon compte le "gamertag" est différent je ne...
  7. Minecraft - Accessing Xbox One world on Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft - Accessing Xbox One world on Nintendo Switch: I have worlds on my Xbox One that I would like to be able to access from my Nintendo Switch. My understanding is that this is possible, but when I'm logged into my MS account on my switch, I see...
  8. why will it will not let me use minecraft multiplayer on my switch because of how my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why will it will not let me use minecraft multiplayer on my switch because of how my...: i've tried everything i got told to do but it don't work 3d8a2daf-5ea9-4136-8b93-b82c90064e3e
  9. Error al intentar entrar en servidores de Minecraft para la switch[Translation-Failed to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error al intentar entrar en servidores de Minecraft para la switch[Translation-Failed to...: Buenos días, compré el juego de Minecraft para la Switch, cuando inicio sesión me sale abajo a la izquierda de la pantalla “conectando a cuenta de nintendo” a continuación me pone “iniciando...
  10. Xbox One Controller Switching/Prioritization

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One Controller Switching/Prioritization: If my console at home is on and a controller is hardwired with a game open, and I connect to the Xbox via streaming app. The streaming/mobile connected controller has no control. Is there a way to...