Labeling DLC achievements

Discus and support Labeling DLC achievements in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I think a good idea is to label the DLC achievements. The best way I can explain what I'm talking about is to put the DLC achievements in a separate... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Metroid Meister, Aug 10, 2014.

1. Labeling DLC achievements

I think a good idea is to label the DLC achievements. The best way I can explain what I'm talking about is to put the DLC achievements in a separate column so you can keep track of them.

:)

Metroid Meister, Aug 10, 2014
  2. My Gamerscore

Well if somehow somebody modded your gamerscore or cheated by giving you random unachieved achievements, then yes it wouldn affect it also labeling you a cheater for the Community to see. Otherwise if you earned them legitimately, your fine.

Original Colton, Aug 10, 2014
  3. woefull

SpartanOstrich, stop with the Sony fanboy labeling. It's old now.

BizarroMantis, Aug 10, 2014
  4. Labeling DLC achievements

Didn't they used to have a way to tell the difference between DLC achievements, and standard achievements? I know PlayStation 3 had something like that, and I thought Xbox did as well, but its been awhile since I have looked.

RageaholicRick, Aug 10, 2014
  5. Tiberius Zimary Win User

Assassin's Creed Syndicate Achievement Locked

Ah, nevermind, I figured it out. The achievement was for the Jack the Ripper dlc. Makes no sense as to why they aren't labeled dlc achievements like on the 360.
  6. RageaholicRick Win User

Didn't they used to have a way to tell the difference between DLC achievements, and standard achievements? I know PlayStation 3 had something like that, and I thought Xbox did as well, but its been awhile since I have looked.
  7. bigJ7678 Win User

Secret Achievements Are Annoying

I've mentioned it in another thread, but it would be nice if all achievements were labeled as such :Single player, Online, DLC. Then you wouldn't have to second guess or look online if you can acquire a specific achievement.
  8. bigJ7678 Win User

XBOX LIVE DLC Achievements

I just wish the developers would take more time to label each achievement. IE: Single player, Online, DLC. It would be more organized that way and overall easier to understand which achievements you can acquire.
  9. He So Pringles Win User

Sonic Adventure Arcade DLC achivements glitch.

Well we are saying that some people get it but there is the over 100+ people in the forum discussing the problem and probably several more that don't bother gaining access to discuss the problem that CAN NOT get the DLC achievements.

So yes, I would say the DLC is flawed because there is a percentage of people that can't get the achievements. If people aren't obtaining what they are due credit for then label the DLC flawed.
Thema:

1. Labeling DLC achievements - Similar Threads - Labeling DLC achievements

2. How can I get a live person to get a warranty RETURN LABEL on a XBOX ONE-S console that...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I get a live person to get a warranty RETURN LABEL on a XBOX ONE-S console that...: Extremely frustrated. On July 1, 2020, Microsoft sent me a "fixed" console under my service warranty only to have that "fixed" console arrive making a very bad loud fan sound. Service order #...
  3. Return shipping label

in XBoX on Consoles
    Return shipping label: I just completed a service order to replace my broken xbox controller. I recieved a return shipping label of which it says I need to drop the parcel off to my nearest UPS drop off. The problem...
  4. Repair status Label created but not shipped

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repair status Label created but not shipped: My Xbox one controller was sent to repair centre in Germany. The status says it is on its way with a tracking UPS number. However this has not been received at UPS for over 5 days! How do I...
  5. Controller Pre-paid return label

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Controller Pre-paid return label: Didn't receive my shipping label for my controller that's under warranty. I've tried the virtual agent and I've tried calling Microsoft but their phone support line keeps hanging up on me. All I...
  6. I lost the purchase license for Gears of War 3 and now it is labeled as a gamepass and not...

in XboX Insiders
    I lost the purchase license for Gears of War 3 and now it is labeled as a gamepass and not...: [IMG] submitted by /u/alemaunzinhuu [link] [comments]
  7. Shipping label for device repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Shipping label for device repair: 2 weeks ago I started a service order for my faulty xbox one. I am yet to receive a shipping label, and the shipping label button is greyed out on "current repair order" page. Has anyone had this...
  8. Onde encontrar a etiqueta de envio [Where to find the shipping label]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Onde encontrar a etiqueta de envio [Where to find the shipping label]: Meu controle do xbox apresentou um problema e solicitei a troca pois ainda está na garantia. A Xbox me enviou um email dizendo que está esperando que eu poste o controle mas nao sei onde achar o...
  9. Pre-orders labelled incorrectly in my games and apps

in XboX Insiders
    Pre-orders labelled incorrectly in my games and apps: [IMG] submitted by /u/NikolajCole [link] [comments]
  10. Shipping Label

in XBoX on Consoles
    Shipping Label: Hello, I am sending my brand new (a week old) Xbox One X for repair since it doesn't want to start anymore. Too bad... Repair order has been created and I liaised with the shipping company (gave...