Labeling DLC achievements

Discus and support Labeling DLC achievements in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I think a good idea is to label the DLC achievements. The best way I can explain what I'm talking about is to put the DLC achievements in a separate... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Metroid Meister, Aug 10, 2014.

1. Labeling DLC achievements

I think a good idea is to label the DLC achievements. The best way I can explain what I'm talking about is to put the DLC achievements in a separate column so you can keep track of them.

:)

Metroid Meister, Aug 10, 2014
  2. My Gamerscore

Well if somehow somebody modded your gamerscore or cheated by giving you random unachieved achievements, then yes it wouldn affect it also labeling you a cheater for the Community to see. Otherwise if you earned them legitimately, your fine.

Original Colton, Aug 10, 2014
  3. woefull

SpartanOstrich, stop with the Sony fanboy labeling. It's old now.

BizarroMantis, Aug 10, 2014
  4. Labeling DLC achievements

Didn't they used to have a way to tell the difference between DLC achievements, and standard achievements? I know PlayStation 3 had something like that, and I thought Xbox did as well, but its been awhile since I have looked.

RageaholicRick, Aug 10, 2014
  5. Tiberius Zimary Win User

Assassin's Creed Syndicate Achievement Locked

Ah, nevermind, I figured it out. The achievement was for the Jack the Ripper dlc. Makes no sense as to why they aren't labeled dlc achievements like on the 360.
  6. RageaholicRick Win User

Didn't they used to have a way to tell the difference between DLC achievements, and standard achievements? I know PlayStation 3 had something like that, and I thought Xbox did as well, but its been awhile since I have looked.
  7. bigJ7678 Win User

Secret Achievements Are Annoying

I've mentioned it in another thread, but it would be nice if all achievements were labeled as such :Single player, Online, DLC. Then you wouldn't have to second guess or look online if you can acquire a specific achievement.
  8. bigJ7678 Win User

XBOX LIVE DLC Achievements

I just wish the developers would take more time to label each achievement. IE: Single player, Online, DLC. It would be more organized that way and overall easier to understand which achievements you can acquire.
  9. He So Pringles Win User

Sonic Adventure Arcade DLC achivements glitch.

Well we are saying that some people get it but there is the over 100+ people in the forum discussing the problem and probably several more that don't bother gaining access to discuss the problem that CAN NOT get the DLC achievements.

So yes, I would say the DLC is flawed because there is a percentage of people that can't get the achievements. If people aren't obtaining what they are due credit for then label the DLC flawed.
Thema:

1. Labeling DLC achievements - Similar Threads - Labeling DLC achievements

2. Shipping Label/Warranty Returns

in XBoX on Consoles
    Shipping Label/Warranty Returns: Ive been waiting a week to get a shipping label e-mailed to me from microsoft so I can return a defective Xbox One. I keep calling and they keep telling me one will be e-mailed withing 24 hours....
  3. New Dashboard quests, which label is which

in XboX Insiders
    New Dashboard quests, which label is which: So the new quests for this are labeled E3 and E4 for each new design. Which one is group A and B? submitted by /u/Dadbart [link] [comments]
  4. Return label

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Return label: I would like to speak with a representative in person 75ffcaba-3ca7-4442-b420-156c5e505c42
  5. Repair problem, label sending fail, can't join support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repair problem, label sending fail, can't join support: [Quote] Hello every one! I've got a problem. :) I bought a xbox controller but the "A" key isn't working well. So i start a procedure of repair. But, i have to send the controller with a return...
  6. Xbox Repair SR - No Label Being Sent

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Repair SR - No Label Being Sent: It's been 4 days.... someone give me a phone number so I can get my [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] label! Step 2: Print your delivery labelTemando Solutions (L: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...
  7. Problem return label for xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem return label for xbox controller: Hello every one! I've got a problem. :) I bought a xbox controller but the "A" key isn't working well. So i start a procedure of repair. But, i have to send the controller with a return label...
  8. Obtenir une étiquette d’expédition (Obtain a shipping label)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Obtenir une étiquette d’expédition (Obtain a shipping label): Bonjour tous, petit résumé : j'ai acheté une manette Xbox noir standard en Décembre 2018. Celle-ci allume et après quelques secondes ou minutes(tout dépend d'elle), le bouton Xbox reste allumé et...
  9. The email with the label did not arrive.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    The email with the label did not arrive.: The email with the label did not arrive. Dear Harken81, If after 24 hours you haven't received a confirmation email, check your email program's junk folder or spam filter. If you don't find the...
  10. Still labelled child account despite being 18 years old

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still labelled child account despite being 18 years old: Hi I'm still being locked out of certain features such as playing Realms on Minecraft due to me still being classified as a child account. I was told that once I and my account turned 18 I would...