Lack of Multi player servers in Australia?

Discus and support Lack of Multi player servers in Australia? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I've just recently moved to Adelaide from the UK and love playing black ops 2. Just finding a total lack of servers and have to wait 10 minutes... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by hobopuss29, Mar 20, 2014.

1. hobopuss29
    hobopuss29 Guest

Hi,

I've just recently moved to Adelaide from the UK and love playing black ops 2. Just finding a total lack of servers and have to wait 10 minutes before connecting. I'm often playing hardcore and there's probably less people on this particular mode and more
    players within 'core'.

Anything I could do?

Thanks,

Raj

:)

hobopuss29, Mar 20, 2014
  2. Lousy Geezer
    Lousy Geezer Guest
    Lack of Servers!

Wish I had an answer for you my friend. I've never had that problem.

Lousy Geezer, Mar 20, 2014
  3. Lack of Servers!

It's set to not show full by default. Click the right stick in when looking at the list and adjust the settings accordingly

TheTurtleClub, Mar 20, 2014
  4. Windows10XboxOne Win User

Crysis

I thought the multi-player for Crysis 2 was pretty decent, It only lacked weapons and deeper customization.
  5. Darcmyk Win User

You guys seeing a lot of cheating on the xbox?

You only get gamer points from achievements earned by playing various games single player, not from playing multi-player online. Gamer points don't indicate multi-player experience. Old guy usually knows what he's talking about, and you are just embarassing
    yourself, and showing your lack of class. ;oD
  6. Elus1ve Yeti Win User

Army of Two

BizzardRide,

"Some multi-player functionalities may no longer be supported".

Multi-player= More than ONE player online or local

that statement above is Microsoft's way of letting your know that you may or may not be able to play with more than one player.

On August 11, 2011 the Army of Two online servers were shut down by EA due to lack of players.

"no refunds"

Simply means no refunds, you should always read the ENTIRE description and make sure you know 100% what your are purchasing before you buy it. If you were to go into a local game store and purchase the game the back of the box would still describe online:
    Multiplayer and Coop available.
  7. Brian LDempsey Win User

Hackers, Xbox Live, and Activision as well as whoever makes Call of Duty version X Klled the game

Bad day... More like mostly bad 70h of multi-gameplay.... in cod... I have had about 80h totalof multi player... according to the system.....

and other Cod versions of game...that and The Lack of Good Console MMORPG....even though that promise was made but thats a diffrent rant
  8. DrMmmPie Win User

LOTR: Conquest Games On Demand Purchase WONT WORK!!!

The servers for this game have been shut down(ie there is no multi player anymore). That could be the main problem you are having.
Thema:

1. Lack of Multi player servers in Australia? - Similar Threads - Lack Multi player

2. Microsoft employee, credit fraud, bad support, lack of understanding, threatning to ban nonstop

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft employee, credit fraud, bad support, lack of understanding, threatning to ban nonstop: My friends recently contacted microsoft about a hacker on minecraft, i dont know the full story but when they contacted this guy he said he was going to ban there accounts for protocol, then they...
  3. Me falta un juego en la biblioteca[I lack a game in the library]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Me falta un juego en la biblioteca[I lack a game in the library]: Hola, yo tenía el gears of war 3 cajeado por código desde hace un tiempo, hoy noté que ya no me aparece en la biblioteca [Translation - Hi, I had the Gears of War 3 code-driven since a while ago,...
  4. ID@XBox programme: lack of DLC achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ID@XBox programme: lack of DLC achievements: So like many I'm a massive fan of the ID@XBox programme (and something of an achievement hunter): there are some fantastic games from incredible developers and I'm so glad to be able to play them...
  5. Xbox Enforcement Team has a lack of priorities.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Enforcement Team has a lack of priorities.: I am making this post in regards to Microsoft's poorly made code of conduct along with the enforcement team not having their priorities straight. My reasoning behind this is because of the fact...
  6. Xbox Code of Conduct and it's lack of priorities.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Code of Conduct and it's lack of priorities.: I am making this post in regards to Microsoft's poorly made code of conduct along with the enforcement team not having their priorities straight. My reasoning behind this is because of the fact...
  7. lack of xbox live identity and some related components

in XBoX on Windows
    lack of xbox live identity and some related components: lack of xbox live identity and some related components is it related to my action of reloading the system afd6d551-cc49-40ac-a499-65fe28c2305f
  8. Xbox Gift Card doesn't work / lack of support

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Gift Card doesn't work / lack of support: My son buys a gift card, has a confirmation that its been activated from the retailer, gets home doesn't work. Follow the steps contact help support send pictures and upload screen shots of...
  9. The complete lack of Microsoft customer care and support.

in XBoX on Mobile
    The complete lack of Microsoft customer care and support.: I have been meticulously tracking online rewards and xbox and game pass points. There are so many times I have contacted support to help in my streaks being reset at random when the end of week...
  10. Lack of communication regarding Controller Service and Repair/Replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lack of communication regarding Controller Service and Repair/Replacement: I recently sent my Xbox One Elite 2 Controller away for a repair following a dead zone issue that occurred within weeks of purchasing a brand new one. Using the label provided I sent it away and...