Lack of Multi player servers in Australia?

Discus and support Lack of Multi player servers in Australia? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I've just recently moved to Adelaide from the UK and love playing black ops 2. Just finding a total lack of servers and have to wait 10 minutes... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by hobopuss29, Mar 20, 2014.

1. hobopuss29
    hobopuss29 Guest

Hi,

I've just recently moved to Adelaide from the UK and love playing black ops 2. Just finding a total lack of servers and have to wait 10 minutes before connecting. I'm often playing hardcore and there's probably less people on this particular mode and more
    players within 'core'.

Anything I could do?

Thanks,

Raj

:)

hobopuss29, Mar 20, 2014
  2. Lousy Geezer
    Lousy Geezer Guest
    Lack of Servers!

Wish I had an answer for you my friend. I've never had that problem.

Lousy Geezer, Mar 20, 2014
  3. Lack of Servers!

It's set to not show full by default. Click the right stick in when looking at the list and adjust the settings accordingly

TheTurtleClub, Mar 20, 2014
  4. Windows10XboxOne Win User

Crysis

I thought the multi-player for Crysis 2 was pretty decent, It only lacked weapons and deeper customization.
  5. Darcmyk Win User

You guys seeing a lot of cheating on the xbox?

You only get gamer points from achievements earned by playing various games single player, not from playing multi-player online. Gamer points don't indicate multi-player experience. Old guy usually knows what he's talking about, and you are just embarassing
    yourself, and showing your lack of class. ;oD
  6. Elus1ve Yeti Win User

Army of Two

BizzardRide,

"Some multi-player functionalities may no longer be supported".

Multi-player= More than ONE player online or local

that statement above is Microsoft's way of letting your know that you may or may not be able to play with more than one player.

On August 11, 2011 the Army of Two online servers were shut down by EA due to lack of players.

"no refunds"

Simply means no refunds, you should always read the ENTIRE description and make sure you know 100% what your are purchasing before you buy it. If you were to go into a local game store and purchase the game the back of the box would still describe online:
    Multiplayer and Coop available.
  7. Brian LDempsey Win User

Hackers, Xbox Live, and Activision as well as whoever makes Call of Duty version X Klled the game

Bad day... More like mostly bad 70h of multi-gameplay.... in cod... I have had about 80h totalof multi player... according to the system.....

and other Cod versions of game...that and The Lack of Good Console MMORPG....even though that promise was made but thats a diffrent rant
  8. DrMmmPie Win User

LOTR: Conquest Games On Demand Purchase WONT WORK!!!

The servers for this game have been shut down(ie there is no multi player anymore). That could be the main problem you are having.
Thema:

1. Lack of Multi player servers in Australia? - Similar Threads - Lack Multi player

2. Xbox One X shuts down due to “lack of ventilation”

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X shuts down due to “lack of ventilation”: My launch Xbox One X has recently started shutting off in the middle of me playing. It has happened on several different games. Upon restarting my console it says its a self protection measure to...
  3. Lacking Feature on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lacking Feature on Xbox: Hello everyone. Let’s make Xbox more unique and call for attention to this discussion post because I know Im not the only one with this opinion. Color customization is lacking for Xbox. We only...
  4. Customer service or the lack there of.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Customer service or the lack there of.: Does Microsoft really care about its xbox customers or do they only care about just making it look like they do and make getting customer support so difficult you give up trying. They owe me 40...
  5. Lack of information in game content descriptions.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lack of information in game content descriptions.: Hello I just felt the need to express my concern with a recent purchase I made on my Xbox one. The item was Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls: Infernal Pauldrons. Nowhere in the description does it suggest...
  6. Would you consider a large amount of playtime to be showing of skill or lack of skill.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Would you consider a large amount of playtime to be showing of skill or lack of skill.: People are going to put more time into the games they enjoy. Sure you may get better at a title the more you play, but it's really irrelevant if you're just playing to have fun....
  7. Lack of good admins/ community managers.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lack of good admins/ community managers.: It amazes me everyday how little the community managers and active admins care about the xbox live community and how prejudice they are towards anyone that calls them on it. Myself and another...
  8. Lack of Spider-Man Back-compat titles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lack of Spider-Man Back-compat titles: I recently picked up Spider Man: Edge of Time hoping to sit down and feel nostalgic... but unfortunately was disappointed when the "not playable here" window popped up... I understand that...
  9. The lack of information about the consignment, lack of help from the Microsoft Store

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    The lack of information about the consignment, lack of help from the Microsoft Store: On 8 March, I submitted an order on the x-box and x-box LAB-the order was immediately paid. According to the information on the order should arrive on the specified address within 2 weeks. After a...
  10. Rewards or lack of and general moan

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rewards or lack of and general moan: Is it just me or im gettin used some cars diggin them selves in to the road so ive got 4/5 cars i cant use, and how many of the crs sound the same thats when the sound does eventualy work...