Lag-City on Game Streaming Preview

Discus and support Lag-City on Game Streaming Preview in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have only tried Halo 5, but I have been on cellular data and 2 different WiFi connections and both the campaign and multiplayer were so laggy to the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/nhaderlie, Oct 31, 2019.

1. /u/nhaderlie
    /u/nhaderlie Guest

I have only tried Halo 5, but I have been on cellular data and 2 different WiFi connections and both the campaign and multiplayer were so laggy to the point of frustration. In campaign my reticle and gun would move without touching the analog stick and buttons would register late or not at all. Multiplayer I had to quit the match because my gun wouldn't shoot and I was lagging all over the map, buttons wouldn't register or would VERY late.

Any suggestions for fixes? I live in a city with 5G and it was more laggy on cell data. It would seem that this "on-the-go" platform for gaming would be seamless from wifi to cell data. I understand a little latency difference, but this made games unplayable.

submitted by /u/nhaderlie
    [link] [comments]

/u/nhaderlie, Oct 31, 2019
  2. seqfault Win User

"Network Quality Problems" message

Same problem here. Before the last preview update streaming worked mostly flawless - now it's a mixture of crazy lag & "Network Quality Problems"... (and no, its NOT my network or that there is too much other activity...)
  3. The1337gamer Win User
  4. smo69 Win User

If you live in the middle of nowhere, I.E. South Dakota...

Lag City mayne.. http://youtu.be/wxgf3EiCtL0
  5. Auswulf Win User
  6. UnsealedDman7 Win User

Laggy Spartan Ops!

I hear ya bro. Lag City. Population:
Thema:

1. Lag-City on Game Streaming Preview - Similar Threads - Lag City Game

2. Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare Unplayable Lag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare Unplayable Lag: Heya everyone, For the last 2 weeks, I've been playing the new Call of Duty a lot and I'm really enjoying it. But, every online multiplayer match that I play has a lot of lag and strutters. I...
  3. My internet is fine but I am constantly lagging in games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My internet is fine but I am constantly lagging in games.: My internet using the network speed test says that i am downloading at 48 MB/s and uploading at around 7MB/s with a packet loss of 1%. Although, i am experiencing extreme lag in every game i play...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 plante au bout de quelques minutes et le jeu freeze et lag.[Forza Horizon 4...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 plante au bout de quelques minutes et le jeu freeze et lag.[Forza Horizon 4...: Bonjour, je viens vers vous car j'ai un problème qui reviens de plus en plus souvent. Lorsque je lance Forza Horizon 4, tous se passe très bien. Je joue tranquillement et tout coup mon jeu plante...
  5. Minecraft 1.13 input lag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft 1.13 input lag: I noticed right away after the new update my performance in game dropped terribly. I'm now getting a very noticable input lag from minecraft. I've tested out every other game from my xbox, so I...
  6. The Outer Worlds lag as mouse moves fast

in XBoX on Windows
    The Outer Worlds lag as mouse moves fast: Hello, Got my XBox Pass today as I couldn't pass the opportunity to play The Outer Worlds for a ridiculous fee however I was disappointed as soon as I ran the game. When I turn to a side fast...
  7. Lag in modern warfare

in XboX Insiders
    Lag in modern warfare: Has anyone else experience lag in modern warfare since joining alpha skip ahead submitted by /u/Finchyboy894 [link] [comments]
  8. Xcloud controller lag

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud controller lag: Anyone else experiencing significant input lag when trying to play? I'm on pixel XL, near wifi router with 200/10 down/up, and using Bluetooth connection. The app is showing that my network is not...
  9. Recently I have been experiencing lag to the point where it is impossible to play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recently I have been experiencing lag to the point where it is impossible to play...: This has never happened before I just keep teleporting around but it says my connection to multiplayer and the internet is fine and my NAT type is Open and sometimes the party chat will disconnect...
  10. CONSOLE LAG: APPS TAKING TOO LONG TO OPEN, ONCE OPEN AFTER HARD RESETTING XBOX, AFFECTING...

in XBoX on Consoles
    CONSOLE LAG: APPS TAKING TOO LONG TO OPEN, ONCE OPEN AFTER HARD RESETTING XBOX, AFFECTING...: For some random reason, this week my apps have taken ages to open and sometimes didnt open until Wednesday when they didnt open at all. It would constantly say ‘this app has taken too long to...