Lag-City on Game Streaming Preview

Discus and support Lag-City on Game Streaming Preview in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have only tried Halo 5, but I have been on cellular data and 2 different WiFi connections and both the campaign and multiplayer were so laggy to the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/nhaderlie, Oct 31, 2019.

1. /u/nhaderlie
    /u/nhaderlie Guest

I have only tried Halo 5, but I have been on cellular data and 2 different WiFi connections and both the campaign and multiplayer were so laggy to the point of frustration. In campaign my reticle and gun would move without touching the analog stick and buttons would register late or not at all. Multiplayer I had to quit the match because my gun wouldn't shoot and I was lagging all over the map, buttons wouldn't register or would VERY late.

Any suggestions for fixes? I live in a city with 5G and it was more laggy on cell data. It would seem that this "on-the-go" platform for gaming would be seamless from wifi to cell data. I understand a little latency difference, but this made games unplayable.

submitted by /u/nhaderlie
    [link] [comments]

/u/nhaderlie, Oct 31, 2019
  2. seqfault Win User

"Network Quality Problems" message

Same problem here. Before the last preview update streaming worked mostly flawless - now it's a mixture of crazy lag & "Network Quality Problems"... (and no, its NOT my network or that there is too much other activity...)
  3. The1337gamer Win User
  4. SoundlessName01 Win User

Xbox Game Pass App Regular and Beta from Google Play Store

I am accepted in the game stream preview, but I was not streaming at the time of using the game pass mobile app. Its the game pass app itself that is lagging. I even logeed out of everything except the game pass mobile app on google play store. I had all
    xbox apps on my phone uninstalled as well, except the game pass mobile app. I am a part of Project XCloud if thats what you're asking.
  5. smo69 Win User

If you live in the middle of nowhere, I.E. South Dakota...

Lag City mayne.. http://youtu.be/wxgf3EiCtL0
  6. Auswulf Win User
Thema:

1. Lag-City on Game Streaming Preview - Similar Threads - Lag City Game

2. Xbox one Lag, restart , game won’t Start??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one Lag, restart , game won’t Start??: I have been having different issues with my xb one lagging , errors , Frezzing up, repetively ??? i am connected by wire (wifi) service high speed !! we need too reboot do ee csn access...
  3. Microsoft Sudoku and lag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Sudoku and lag: I have been playing Microsoft games off and on for years. I am curious why the Sudoku game is having lag issues. I click to select something, and then have to wait for a few seconds for it to...
  4. Lagging and freezing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lagging and freezing: I downloaded an add-on for Batman Arkham Knight -the batman v s superman batmobile pack . when I tried to use it the game just freezed at loading screen.so I unistalled that add-on with some other...
  5. How do we fix a lag between the controller and the console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do we fix a lag between the controller and the console?: My son is Going bonkers because there is a lag between his wireless Xbox one controller and the Xbox one Console. This console was purchased in 2016. Any suggestions on how we can fix this as it...
  6. Xbox One S - Crashing/Lagging/Unexpectedly Powering Down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S - Crashing/Lagging/Unexpectedly Powering Down: Afternoon All, I sent across a question during the UK Lockdown in May-June. This problem is still occurring, any help would be appreciated. My issue is: I have a new Xbox one s, whenever either,...
  7. Xbox preview game problems. Cant launch games or have video lag.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox preview game problems. Cant launch games or have video lag.: Is anoyone else havin issues the beta rining games? I can seem to get mincraft to even open. And other games im having heavy lag issues. submitted by /u/canadamadman [link] [comments]
  8. Lag freeze while streaming and hardwired

in XboX Insiders
    Lag freeze while streaming and hardwired: So I recently got a htc vice cosmos elite and I hardwired both the pc and the Xbox in order to stream to the headset via the companion app and the stream just freezes inadvertently. My stream test...
  9. Lag freeze while streaming and hardwired

in XboX Insiders
    Lag freeze while streaming and hardwired: So I recently got a htc vive and I hardwired both the pc and the Xbox in order to stream to the headset via the companion app and the stream just freezes inadvertently. My stream test checked all...
  10. Lag freeze while streaming and hardwired

in XboX Insiders
    Lag freeze while streaming and hardwired: So I recently got a hitch vice and I hardwired both the pc and the Xbox in order to stream to the headset via the companion app and the stream just freezes inadvertently. My stream test checked...