Lag issue for the last week or so. Any advice appreciated.

Discus and support Lag issue for the last week or so. Any advice appreciated. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Since I first got the Handsome collection last week I've dealing with a slight but very annoying lag. It's not just that game. My DL is about 50mbs UL... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Got2Jibboo, Mar 29, 2015.

1. Got2Jibboo
    Got2Jibboo Guest

Since I first got the Handsome collection last week I've dealing with a slight but very annoying lag. It's not just that game. My DL is about 50mbs UL is about 7mbs. Ping hovers around 110ish. I've tried resetting modem. It's a wired connection. The modem
    is a Cisco DPC3825. Any help is greatly appreciated.

:)

Got2Jibboo, Mar 29, 2015
  2. LisaClose
    LisaClose Guest
    Stuttering Graphics for the last week only

Hi,

Has anyone else noticed stuttering graphics for about the last week or so? We didn't see any issues with the graphics prior to the last week, but now it seems to happen each time we play.

Any advice?

Thanks!

LisaClose, Mar 29, 2015
  3. monosocratic
    monosocratic Guest
    Fun Lab Trouble?

I am currently having the same issue, and have for a couple of weeks now. It freezes every time after the toyota screen. I have tried to delete it and re-download it to no avail. Any answers/advice would be greatly appreciated.

monosocratic, Mar 29, 2015
  4. ghost ECHO sevn Win User

Connecting to matches

Definitely frustrated with the connection issues and lag. hasnt change in the last week or so.
  5. ProteinPhartz Win User

This lag compensation BS is out of hand

I'm done with this game until the lag issue is fixed. MW2 and cod 4 play flawless with regards to lag and so did this game for the first week. The multiplayer is ruined ever since the update last week. If they do to this game as they did to black ops, I'm
    done.
  6. Sho0terman Win User

So when did the lag start for everyone else?

Same issue with me, things were going fine until the update last week. Seems like every third game or so has to change hosts multiple times, or it boots everyone back to the main menu. Never had any persisting or serious lag in any other games so I know
    it's not my connection..
  7. monosocratic Win User

Fun Lab Trouble?

I am currently having the same issue, and have for a couple of weeks now. It freezes every time after the toyota screen. I have tried to delete it and re-download it to no avail. Any answers/advice would be greatly appreciated.
  8. THA 1 BEHIND YA Win User

Bought on release then sold...any better now?

Lag made me Rage so hard last week that I went back to GoW3.
Thema:

1. Lag issue for the last week or so. Any advice appreciated. - Similar Threads - Lag issue last

2. hello lag issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello lag issues: my nat type on xbox says it is open but i am still haveing serious multiplayer lag issues please help 5420a267-8ebb-4c32-be99-3dda3f26e350
  3. Xbox one X constant issues - Lagging, freezing, not restarting ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X constant issues - Lagging, freezing, not restarting ...: Hello all, I have been having major issues with my Xbox one x, it takes ages to start up (and sometimes doesnt). I have to constantly power cycle it and even then it could take a few goes before...
  4. Mixer always having sever lag issues and crashes/dashes during important live events. (E3 etc)

in XboX Insiders
    Mixer always having sever lag issues and crashes/dashes during important live events. (E3 etc): There is a huge problem with Mixer during live events like E3. The problem is that Mixer lags when above a certain amount of people are viewing the same stream simultaneousely. With lag i mean -...
  5. Xbox Avatar App has major lag issues and is not allowing an in app purchase (I am able to...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Avatar App has major lag issues and is not allowing an in app purchase (I am able to...: The Xbox Avatar App [Newer one] is having major lag issues. I use a Keyboard to type. When using the in app search function, the letters will not type until several seconds later. I am also not...
  6. COD: lag issues, game turns off internet on xbox

in XboX Networking Hardware
    COD: lag issues, game turns off internet on xbox: COD: lag issues, game turns off internet on xbox Hi. I'm also having loads of issues with COD on my One X. Last night it was really laggy and quite often freezes. I've found doing a full console...
  7. Latest update of streaming app resolved the lag issue on my MiBox. Now I have a mini...

in XboX Insiders
    Latest update of streaming app resolved the lag issue on my MiBox. Now I have a mini...: submitted by /u/costinilie [link] [comments]
  8. Problem with so much lagging issues when I’m playing Rage 2 I have tried uninstalling the...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with so much lagging issues when I’m playing Rage 2 I have tried uninstalling the...: I was wondering if anyone else is also experiencing the continuous lagging issues with the Rage 2 game or any continuous lagging issues in any games they play can you insiders let me know so that...
  9. Draytek Draytek- Vigor2500: Xbox one lag and freezing issues

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Draytek Draytek- Vigor2500: Xbox one lag and freezing issues: Draytek (Modems/Gateways) Draytek- Vigor2500: Xbox one lag and freezing issues Contact your ISP, I do not feel that it comes from your console. You can try with the Xbox support to have more info:...
  10. Very annoying randoms lags and sounds issues since last update

in XboX Insiders
    Very annoying randoms lags and sounds issues since last update: since last update, after playing some hours when i receive a notification my xbox starts to freezes and after that i got really unsupportable sound bugs and it starts to freeze more and more until...