Lag issues

Discus and support Lag issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im having major lag issues...unplayable, over the past few days. Modern warfare on xbox one. rebooted modem, rebooted console...problem remains! No... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PastorLG, Jun 30, 2020 at 4:12 AM.

1. PastorLG
    PastorLG Guest

Lag issues

Im having major lag issues...unplayable, over the past few days. Modern warfare on xbox one.

rebooted modem, rebooted console...problem remains! No packet loss, latency around 60, download about103, upload about .75. Any suggestions....internet is suddenlink

:)

2. -- Rick -- Win User

Lag issues

Hi Evade,

sorry to hear you are having issues. I think your first step for troubleshooting should be to rule out WiFi issues. Lots of things can cause interference and degrade signal - including signals originating outside your house. If you can get some Ethernet
    cable and temporarily connect your Xbox direct to your router and then check your games. If they work then it looks like a connection issue, if the same problem pop's up its probably something outside your control - but at least its a step closer to understanding
    whats wrong and then at that point you can look at your ISP, Xbox live and other servers as possible causes. You will also be able to say its not your WiFi as you have tried other methods!

Hope that helps!
  3. {Parity} Win User

Lag issues!

I played Fallout 4 yesterday and didn't experience any lag. Are you playing wired or wireless?
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Lag issues!

Wasn't aware of any new updates.

No lag here,even on multiplayer games.

If your getting lag on Fallout then it may be an issue with your console.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

lag issues

The enforcement team doesn't uses the forums and we can't help you with suspension issues

To check your suspension or if eligible for a case review:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com
  6. Du Hass Win User

Lag issues ?

Played last night (10/22), and we were having CRAZY lag issues. To the point where first a friends xbox froze, and then once he got back in, mine went down 20 minutes later. They seriously better be fixing this issue. Friends of mine playing on the PS3
    aren't having any where near these problems from what I hear.
Thema:

Lag issues

1. Lag issues - Similar Threads - Lag issues

2. Lag and freezing issues on every game mainly modern warfare

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Lag and freezing issues on every game mainly modern warfare: Lag and freezing issues on every game mainly modern warfare Hi i had a xbox one that was nearly 7 years old but i had to buy a new xbox one s, and for the first few days it was crisp and smooth no...
  3. hello lag issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello lag issues: my nat type on xbox says it is open but i am still haveing serious multiplayer lag issues please help 5420a267-8ebb-4c32-be99-3dda3f26e350
  4. Xbox one X constant issues - Lagging, freezing, not restarting ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X constant issues - Lagging, freezing, not restarting ...: Hello all, I have been having major issues with my Xbox one x, it takes ages to start up (and sometimes doesnt). I have to constantly power cycle it and even then it could take a few goes before...
  5. Mixer always having sever lag issues and crashes/dashes during important live events. (E3 etc)

in XboX Insiders
    Mixer always having sever lag issues and crashes/dashes during important live events. (E3 etc): There is a huge problem with Mixer during live events like E3. The problem is that Mixer lags when above a certain amount of people are viewing the same stream simultaneousely. With lag i mean -...
  6. Xbox Avatar App has major lag issues and is not allowing an in app purchase (I am able to...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Avatar App has major lag issues and is not allowing an in app purchase (I am able to...: The Xbox Avatar App [Newer one] is having major lag issues. I use a Keyboard to type. When using the in app search function, the letters will not type until several seconds later. I am also not...
  7. COD: lag issues, game turns off internet on xbox

COD: lag issues, game turns off internet on xbox: COD: lag issues, game turns off internet on xbox Hi. I'm also having loads of issues with COD on my One X. Last night it was really laggy and quite often freezes. I've found doing a full console...
  8. Latest update of streaming app resolved the lag issue on my MiBox. Now I have a mini...

in XboX Insiders
    Latest update of streaming app resolved the lag issue on my MiBox. Now I have a mini...: submitted by /u/costinilie [link] [comments]
  9. Problem with so much lagging issues when I’m playing Rage 2 I have tried uninstalling the...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with so much lagging issues when I’m playing Rage 2 I have tried uninstalling the...: I was wondering if anyone else is also experiencing the continuous lagging issues with the Rage 2 game or any continuous lagging issues in any games they play can you insiders let me know so that...
  10. Draytek Draytek- Vigor2500: Xbox one lag and freezing issues

Draytek Draytek- Vigor2500: Xbox one lag and freezing issues: Draytek (Modems/Gateways) Draytek- Vigor2500: Xbox one lag and freezing issues Contact your ISP, I do not feel that it comes from your console. You can try with the Xbox support to have more info:...