: Lag on night

Discus and support : Lag on night in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Lag on night Do you have others in household using wifi also around those times ? c3069475-494f-493a-abce-18a664666b6a Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Evil Rezki, Jun 25, 2020.

1. Evil Rezki
    Evil Rezki Guest

Do you have others in household using wifi also around those times ?

:)

Evil Rezki, Jun 25, 2020
  2. YadiraG1 Win User

Lag on night

The only thing i can think of is that your internet connection isnt so great?
  3. cactus samm Win User

Lag on night

This could be due to the internet although it is not 'peak hour,' have you performed internet speed tests?

Secondly, this could be due to the connectivity to Xbox Live have a look at the Xbox Live status website ' https://beta.support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status '
  4. Riot187 Win User

Do you have others in household using wifi also around those times ?
  5. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Lag on night

A wired internet connection is better than usingg wifi. But you aren't the only one experiencing slower download speeds in the evening. Thats why I try to install new games and update in the morning. Also remember if you are installing or updating to
    never cancel the download. Always pause, you can always pick back up at another time. Canceling could damage the file in rare cases.
  6. Iiud Win User

Lag on night

This could be a problem with switches of Nat Types, go into Test Connection and test your Nat Type, if it is 'Strict' this would be why you have lag spikes.
Thema:

1. : Lag on night - Similar Threads - Lag night

2. Why do 2 players games lag and 100 player games dont

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do 2 players games lag and 100 player games dont: So this is something I have really been sitting back and wondering about here a lot recently. Why is it that when I go to play a madden game ,so a 1v1 , it's always so delayed freezes and go fast...
  3. Lag issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lag issues: Im having major lag issues...unplayable, over the past few days. Modern warfare on xbox one. rebooted modem, rebooted console...problem remains! No packet loss, latency around 60, download...
  4. Losing HDR, accompanied by increased input lag

in XboX Insiders
    Losing HDR, accompanied by increased input lag: I posted about this previously I've discovered more info since then. Two weeks ago my HDR went out. I tried resetting my TV, checked it for updates, check my Xbox for updates, did a hard reset,...
  5. Lag spikes on xbox one s

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Lag spikes on xbox one s: Lag spikes on xbox one s I remeber using a ethernet cable on Xbox 360 and they arent the greatest to use because the download speeds are horrible and the WiFi and ping wasnt great. I recommend you...
  6. Xbox one audio lag on tv speakers via hdmi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one audio lag on tv speakers via hdmi: I have not experienced this problem before until these last few days. Whenever I would play a game the audio gradually keeps going out of sync and constantly lags behind. The only way to remedy...
  7. Lag annimation bot xbox one x démarrage[Lag annotation bot xbox one x start]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lag annimation bot xbox one x démarrage[Lag annotation bot xbox one x start]: Bonjour a tous alors voila mon problème quand jallume ma xbox one x il y a une annimation de la puce processeur 4k et bien la mienne lag ram et très lente quoi sinon tout fonctionne bien dans ma...
  8. Terribly slows down and lags fight night champion

in XBoX on Consoles
    Terribly slows down and lags fight night champion: Good day! Bought, downloaded and installed fight night champion on the xbox 360 console, in the game menu everything works fine as soon as the fight begins, very much begins to slow down(lag) the...
  9. Last Night's SLOOOOW Down/Lag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Last Night's SLOOOOW Down/Lag: I experienced major slow down last night on Titanfall. Did anyone else experience this? My friend online said he did, too. Turning left or right was extremely laggy and felt like a tank,...
  10. I need help. Last night I was playing GTA online when all of a sudden my Xbox lagged out and ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help. Last night I was playing GTA online when all of a sudden my Xbox lagged out and ...: Please help me on this, I contacted Microsoft support last night and they were less than useful 04475454-89db-4403-b1d1-841f75f8f59a