Lag out of Cold War zombies

Discus and support Lag out of Cold War zombies in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i have been experencing this problem for about a week now i have been sweating the firebase z map for plauge diamond and i have decent internet at... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Snukuls11, Feb 21, 2021.

1. Snukuls11
    Snukuls11 Guest

So i have been experencing this problem for about a week now i have been sweating the firebase z map for plauge diamond and i have decent internet at 100mbps and the connection will be perfect until about round 20+ when i randomly loose connection there will be not indication that this is going to happen it just happens and the lost connection come up on my screen and show the uplug cable and plug back in and then will kick me out of the game and say lost connection to host and this is very frustratuing i dont think it is my end since i have a xbox series x and good internet also i have not experenced this on any other game at all just zombies and its only been since when the new firebase z map came out and i was wondering if anyone else is having this issue or just me

thank you

:)

Snukuls11, Feb 21, 2021
  2. noboundz Win User

black ops 2

It's looking pretty sweet. You start playing during the Cold War, and then in a futuristic world war. It's nice to see something new for the series.

-

And yes, there's zombies, but the best part... there's quadrotors, drones, and horses?!
  3. Burst Axe Win User

Good Arcade Games

Dishwasher: Vampire Smile

Toy Soldiers: Cold War is a lot of fun with co-op and very challenging too.

Shank

Plants Vs Zombies

Torchlight

Wreckateer is really fun if you own a Kinect.
  4. JosephG7 Win User

Cold war freezing

Anyone's xbox series x freeze up playing cold war zombies? Mine only freezes us playing zombies campaign fine, MP fine but zombies up in the later rounds my xbox shuts off and I have to turn it back on. I have 120fps/hz on no ray tracing on. So
    is this an xbox problem or a Activision problem cause I'm very disappointed and getting ready to send my series x back.
    Hi

There are problems with this game, it is better to avoid playing it until its developer removes a park, be careful!

Treyarch Investigating Call of Duty: Black
    Ops Cold War Bricking Xbox Series X Consoles (gamerant.com)

Regards
  5. Knewrome Win User

Black Ops 2

It sounds like Treyarch is going with the same Cold War '80s vibe again. Black Ops was decent overall, but I love me some Zombies! I'll be going back just for that mode - excellent, intense co-op...
  6. HuskyMG Win User

Buying Cold war

I have also uninstalled cold war and installed cold war twice
Thema:

1. Lag out of Cold War zombies - Similar Threads - Lag Cold War

2. Anyone having inconsistent input lag on Xbox Series x?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone having inconsistent input lag on Xbox Series x?: I’m having this issue where sometimes my inputs are delayed for like 0.3 second, inputs not registering sensitivity going slower than usual and overall inconsistency, The issue comes and goes....
  3. Serious lag issue xbox series s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Serious lag issue xbox series s: Hope someone has a fix or can help in some way with this issue I have. So the other night xbox live went down and ever since I've been having issues with gameplay. Before the whole xbox live...
  4. xbox series x - WiFi lag & Packet Loss

in XboX Insiders
    xbox series x - WiFi lag & Packet Loss: WiFi lag and packet loss are still not fixed on xbox series x,I am currently on the alpha ring. submitted by /u/xboxdevcat [link] [comments]
  5. Serious Input lag on my new Xbox one X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Serious Input lag on my new Xbox one X: I recently purchased an Xbox one X and am experiencing serious input lag while playing Apex Legends. I have made sure that my tv settings are all properly set up (Hisense H9G). I am using a Razer...
  6. Lag while remote playing from original Xbox One to PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lag while remote playing from original Xbox One to PC: Hello, I am having issues with lag while streaming my Xbox to my PC with the Xbox Console Companion app. I have both devices hard wired to my router via ethernet cable, with more than enough...
  7. Xbox Series X lag and stuttering on cod

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X lag and stuttering on cod: Hey guys, Ive had my xbox series x since release and I really have been loving it these past months. The only thing holding it back for me right now is playing call of duty. Im getting huge lag...
  8. Severe Lagging/Rubber Banding

in XBoX on Consoles
    Severe Lagging/Rubber Banding: My Internet is working fine no issues, low ping high d/l u/l however when I'm on the Xbox One X my COD Warzone severely lags, I have got my ISP to do all their checks and it is working fine, as...
  9. xbox series s lag spike

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox series s lag spike: Hello community thank you for your time. Ever since I got an xbox series s i would get lag spikes occasionally. My internet on the xbox series s would shut off then turn on right away. I dont...
  10. Cold War x/s disc version crashing and lagging badly every game I play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cold War x/s disc version crashing and lagging badly every game I play: I purchased my game a while ago and it was running fine on my xbox one s version, around christmas time i got the new xbox series x and now everytime i play black ops coldwar it simply crashes and...