Lag

Discus and support Lag in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Lag For some reason my ping on xbox is 40-50 but on pc my ping is always above 100 7019145e-813d-4fa8-8be8-e7da2b0bbffa Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by EthanJones_380, Sep 12, 2020 at 3:43 AM.

1. Lag

Lag
    For some reason my ping on xbox is 40-50 but on pc my ping is always above 100

:)

EthanJones_380, Sep 12, 2020 at 3:43 AM
  2. Cathproudlock Win User

Lag.......Or.........Lag comp.THAT....is the question

If you lag you'll never know , because of the lag compensation . If you dont lag you will lag because of the lag compensation.

So if your lagging its lag compensation. If your not lagging your lagging.........geddit?? ;0)

Im not ConFu5eD for nothing... :)
  3. DethOn2Legs Win User

LAG LAG LAG

I've been complaining for a few days about it. It has been so bad, you are right....unplayable.
  4. KNoley Win User

LAG LAG LAG

This game is awful with regard to glitches and connection issues. EA failed big time with what could have been an awesome game.
  5. SRT8 Atlanta Win User

LAG LAG LAG

Game has become unplayable. Constantly being stuck on things and players rubber banding all over the place.
  6. Nielo TM Win User

HDTV Questions

As Delentheus stated it all adds up.The controller lag, processing lag, frame lag and TV lag adds on top of human lag.
Thema:

Lag

1. Lag - Similar Threads - Lag

2. Constant game lag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constant game lag: I have been having constant lag on all games on my xbox one. I have two other xbox consoles in the same house and they aren't experiencing any lag or connection issues. Because of that I dont...
  3. Won’t play disks and menu makes a strange noise and lags.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Won’t play disks and menu makes a strange noise and lags.: When we try to play a disk game it stays on the games start up screen for about 3 minutes then says the game took to long to start. When we go back to the home screen the Xbox makes a electronic,...
  4. Fh4 Input Lag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fh4 Input Lag: Hello. I recently downloaded forza horizon 4 on my xbox one s. I am expiriencing a lot of Input lag. I don't experience ANY input lag when I play forza motorsport 7 though....
  5. Xbox Lag And Game Crashing!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Lag And Game Crashing!: Hello Im Dawnity, I am having multiple issues with my xbox one s and really could use some help. So basically this happens to me all the time but my issue is, All games load in except GTA and...
  6. Streaming lag and sttutering on PC only in menu

in XBoX on Consoles
    Streaming lag and sttutering on PC only in menu: Hi people, i have a curious problem when streaming xbox one X on pc, only in menu. For example: playing red ded 2 its fine , but if i press menu and navigate, streaming sttutering a lot. I back to...
  7. Roblox lag

in XBoX on Windows
    Roblox lag: Hello everyone!I need some help!When i go in a game in roblox i want to improve my graphics to maximum,but when i do that i start lagging!I deleted a lots of things from my computer and the...
  8. V-sync and reducing input lag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    V-sync and reducing input lag: Okay, so I've tried to see if it was possible to remove v-sync as I couldn't turn on the option allowing the auto-latency mode. In addition, my TV doesn't have a game mode. I've consulted this...
  9. Panel problems - lag and freezing

in XboX Insiders
    Panel problems - lag and freezing: I've turned on the console today and the panel won't stop lagging or freezing. Anyone else? submitted by /u/Fable_Zealot [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox one X problem playing certain 4k bluray disc midway, it lag/hang.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X problem playing certain 4k bluray disc midway, it lag/hang.: Hi support, My Xbox one X has issue playing certain 4k bluray disc, it will hang/lag when watching halfway through. Those disc that has problem initially has no problem at all but all of a sudden...