Lagging since Thursday, but only on Series X

Discus and support Lagging since Thursday, but only on Series X in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So, it’s been almost a week now, I get high pings from time to time, sometimes i’m just at like 30ms then 20seconds later i get 400ms or even 1200ms... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/andrxde, Apr 5, 2021.

1. /u/andrxde
    /u/andrxde Guest

So, it’s been almost a week now, I get high pings from time to time, sometimes i’m just at like 30ms then 20seconds later i get 400ms or even 1200ms >>. Anyone has a tip to get it to work correctly ? Because before that i always used to have like 20 or 30ms. Thank you insiders.

submitted by /u/andrxde
    [link] [comments]

/u/andrxde, Apr 5, 2021
  2. US Revenge Win User

EA AND DICE SORT IT OUT U MONEY GRABBERS

haven't had rough lag in game.

havent been dropped since thursday last week.

yea i think its your internet.
  3. KJCAPTAIN420 Win User

Xbox series X or plain Xbox?

Since the announcement I have only seen new xbox advertised as Series X.
  4. CRoW McJINGLE Win User

Want to know why they labled it as "Call of Duty: Ghost"?

The only 2 things i hate about the COD series are, lag comp an how fast they've speed the game up since 4.
  5. COD 2 HALO Win User

150 point per kill TDM

Great mode I admit. I played 2hrs of it today. The only issue for me was how bad my lag comp was today. It was my first game since the 2nd dlc dropped and I stopped playing on the Thursday after the dlc. I will be on again tonight.
  6. Mannishpatil Win User

Xbox series X or plain Xbox?

Since the announcement, I have only seen tht new Xbox advertised as Series X.
Thema:

1. Lagging since Thursday, but only on Series X - Similar Threads - Lagging since Thursday

2. : Lagging since last Tuesday

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Lagging since last Tuesday: : Lagging since last Tuesday Try to disconnect/reset your xbox connection bae49214-1eae-40c4-badc-688827f2136c
  3. Very annoying randoms lags and sounds issues since last update

in XboX Insiders
    Very annoying randoms lags and sounds issues since last update: since last update, after playing some hours when i receive a notification my xbox starts to freezes and after that i got really unsupportable sound bugs and it starts to freeze more and more until...
  4. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Since few weeks LAG problems with online ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Since few weeks LAG problems with online ...: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Since few weeks LAG problems with online gaming Hello, Lately I have problems with online gaming. For example Rocket League, u can see your ping...
  5. server lag heavily since backwards compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    server lag heavily since backwards compatible: So was excited to play gears yesterday on my xbox one via backwards compatibility, and the lag is just ridiculous. just pointing this out to bring to your attention. Im sure your still working out...
  6. Gamestreaming lagging since Windows Cumulative update KB3097617 (10/13/15)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamestreaming lagging since Windows Cumulative update KB3097617 (10/13/15): Is anyone else seeing this? Ever since the Windows Cumulative update KB3097617 released on 10/13 streaming Xbox one games to my Windows 10 Pro PC is now laggy as hell. I have two separate PC's in...
  7. New Lag/Freezes Since XBox Fitness Update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Lag/Freezes Since XBox Fitness Update: Add me to the list. P90, Insanity and Mossa all did this - three different workouts... :( 596938e4-bcca-47a6-9c08-877f031d1b1c
  8. Console starts up with severe lag most of the time since March 2017 update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console starts up with severe lag most of the time since March 2017 update: We have a xbox one s console purchased this past December. All was fine until the March 2017 update. Now the console boots up 80% of the time with a lag / slowness that makes it unusable in games....
  9. Console starts up with severe lag most of the time since March 2017 update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console starts up with severe lag most of the time since March 2017 update: We have a xbox one s console purchased this past December. All was fine until the March 2017 update. Now the console boots up 80% of the time with a lag / slowness that makes it unusable in games....
  10. Any new word on a fix for lag in games since the August/September console updates?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any new word on a fix for lag in games since the August/September console updates?: Hey there, it's been months since this issue has cropped on with no real word about what is being done. Information has been "collected" from users but it still seems to be an issue. Since the...