Lan party in mutltplayer mode no connection

Discus and support Lan party in mutltplayer mode no connection in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; We have 2 xbox 360s connected by an ethernet cable, I've tried it via wireless and a switch too but my friend can't see my game in COD Ghosts. I've... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by zx12archer, Mar 17, 2014.

1. zx12archer
    zx12archer Guest

We have 2 xbox 360s connected by an ethernet cable, I've tried it via wireless and a switch too but my friend can't see my game in COD Ghosts. I've added her as a friend and she is in my clan but there is just no way for us to play via system link. Sometimes
    I get a message 'unable to join game' or dialogs with padlocks beside them. Any ideas?

:)

zx12archer, Mar 17, 2014
  2. ConicalScux
    ConicalScux Guest
    Limited or No Connectivity

For: Ktownfireman Yeah I have tried to unplug the router and modem together, but no such luck.

For:MrNightmareTM My computer has a seperate connection that works fine, its just the LAN that doesn't work, So is there a way to connect my Xbox throught the Broadband connection, not the LAN?

ConicalScux, Mar 17, 2014
  3. Multiple people playing Titanfall on same network

Not a LAN Party we're just on the same modem, and when we party up and go to a match we can't join together it disconnects us both.

ZacharyWatkins, Mar 17, 2014
  4. taidara Win User

Connection issues with Xbox 360/Xbox Live and Xfinity/Comcast. Tried all suggestions on the Xbox Live Port configuration page and have ALL ports forwarded/open. I have a hardline Ethernet cable connected to my system now and am still getting dropped.

If your Technicolor TC8305C is properly operating in bridge mode, and you've got an Ethernet Cable connected to a LAN port on the TC8305C's, which terminate to the WAN port on your EA2700, and your Xbox to a LAN port on the EA2700, then it's a yes! :)
  5. Korahn 27 Win User

Lan Parties.

Never really had the pleasure of participating in LAN parties with xbox. Back when the first Halo came out only one of us had an xbox, so it was just splitscreen mayhem. Though we did use the computer lab for LAN gaming with Descent or Warcraft back in
    high school.
  6. Galactic Geek Win User

Lan Parties.

My friends & I did it during the Halo 2 days. I still remember when my best friend joined us for a LAN game on his wedding day. He never played before so we were calling him a noob & so on... Then he grabbed the Scorpion tank & laid waste to everyone. He
    had so much fun, we made him late for his own wedding - his wife never lets us forget that. :D
  7. Nick Of Troy Win User

Lan Parties.

Heh, yeah they were fantastic. I've heard there may be a Reach LAN at the midnight release of Halo 4, so I have my fingers crossed for that!
  8. Custaflux Win User

Xbox One and System Link

Why not? Kids who don't remember LAN parties are probably too young to have mortgages, wives or children, competing for their unwind time. Those of us who get away from the grind for a weekend, really enjoy uninterrupted LAN parties.

Is LAN a threat to Live? Not likely. After LAN players still take the games home to play alone later.

Does EA really need to know who plays and when? Maybe that information could be sent via host partyleader, rather than every individual player requiring a connection and Live account logged in.

If LANners want a game, they check the back of the cover for system link compatible. COD has it = bang ten copies sold straight up. Battlefield doesn't = one copy sold, then bitched about at the LAN party.
Thema:

1. Lan party in mutltplayer mode no connection - Similar Threads - Lan party mutltplayer

2. Can't join Lan game on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't join Lan game on Minecraft: so I made a dedicated server for minecraft bedrock and when I try to join it on my Xbox (again through lan) it says "you need to authenticate to microsoft services" I looked it up and could find...
  3. Minecraft can't multiplay via LAN

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft can't multiplay via LAN: My son recently had Minecraft for Nintendo Switch as a gift. Every since he logged in and used it, we can't play multiplay using either Xbox One or Tablet. We used to play with our Xbox One and...
  4. Xbox Party Chat issues and Streaming lag on LAN

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Party Chat issues and Streaming lag on LAN: Hi, So I got two problems really 1). I get streaming lag on a LAN connected network, no WiFi or Powerlans just straight Cat6 into the router from a PC and Xbox 2). I constantly get the stupid...
  5. LAN Party. Does Titanfall 2 support system link, and if so, how many players?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    LAN Party. Does Titanfall 2 support system link, and if so, how many players?: Title says it all. Does Titanfall 2 support system link, and if so, how many players? Thanks Josh 1ca44dba-53c0-4dc2-bfa7-b549a73459b4
  6. LAN party question

in XBoX on Consoles
    LAN party question: Hello, so I'm playing Borderlands 2, and my brother recently started playing with me. The problem is, that game is a nightmare on split screen. I've never done a LAN party before and was wondering...
  7. The LAN Link Network - Australia's LAN Party Directory

in XBoX on Consoles
    The LAN Link Network - Australia's LAN Party Directory: Love playing computer games or video games? Want to see or meet face-to-face with the people you play with or against in person, in real life? Does the thought of winning prizes in computer or...
  8. Ow to wire xbox 360s and tvs for a lan party

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ow to wire xbox 360s and tvs for a lan party: Hello, my lan party is coming up in two days and forgot about the wiring. I know the consoles take up to 2.5 amps. I know you should take up no more than 80 percent to be safe, but what is a...
  9. Question on an 8+ player lan party.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question on an 8+ player lan party.: Hello, i will be doing a lan party in the near future with my friends but need and an answer to my question. If i do a lan party with 8 people through a wireless network, how much people need to...
  10. Sponsoring a LAN Party

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sponsoring a LAN Party: Dear XBOX Enforcement Team. I was told by the support to make a topic here about sponsoring a lan party. We are 50-100 students that are going to make a LAN Party, where we would like to...