Langage in games (Portuguese Brezil)

Discus and support Langage in games (Portuguese Brezil) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. In old age, illiterate in games and in English, I consider buying an Xbox. Excluding games with monsters, vampires and aliens, are there options... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ross1952, Mar 26, 2020.

1. ross1952
    ross1952 Guest

Hello.
    In old age, illiterate in games and in English, I consider buying an Xbox.
    Excluding games with monsters, vampires and aliens, are there options in Portuguese?
    How to identify?
    Thanks.

:)

ross1952, Mar 26, 2020
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Supported oanguages are listed in the game description on the Microsoft Store
  3. Gabriel Brz23 Win User

you need to read the technical information of the game, it may vary.
  4. HypnoticMarc001 Win User

What content would you like to see on Mixer?

More variety of Langage :)
  5. KaLyPT Win User

Suggestions of games for XBOX 360/Sugestões de jogos para o XBOX 360

It was good idea thought of translating the games of Portuguese/Portugal beyond the Portuguese/Brazil because despite being considered Portuguese there are many differences.
  6. TidalAura6 Win User

Assassin's Creed III (Pacote de Idiomas, Português do Brasil) - (Language Pack, Portuguese Brazil)

Hello I also downloaded the package in question appears to me to portuguese BR option and also appears Portuguese subtitles make the corretamentes but when I enter the game only appear in Portuguese subtitles but the audio does not switch to Portuguese,
    English remains options. Can anyone help me?
Thema:

1. Langage in games (Portuguese Brezil) - Similar Threads - Langage games Portuguese

2. Transfer 360 Games to xBox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer 360 Games to xBox One: I recently purchased the Xbox One S and I had a 360. Tbere were a couple games I purchased for my daughters, Minecraft, Goat Simulator. They are not showing up on my new console. Do I have to do...
  3. Sharing Game Pass Ultimate/EA Access/Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sharing Game Pass Ultimate/EA Access/Gold: Ever since my brother got an xbox for himself, Ive been game sharing with him and never noticing that he never has had gold, gamepass, or EA Access benefits even though i have all subscriptions on...
  4. Game chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game chat: I cant hear or talk in game chat in all of my games. Party chat works perfectly fine. I dont know how to fix it. I am using a kotion each headset that is plugged straight into my controller. It...
  5. Xbox games and apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox games and apps: My games/apps are taking way to long to open.so im getting dashboarded.done all the thangz like uninstalling reinstalling games/apps and hard resetting console.and factory reset console...
  6. Xbox isn’t tracking my time on games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox isn’t tracking my time on games: I’ve been playing a few games for a while, but most of them are stuck on 2 minutes or 50. I’ve tried looking for solutions, but nothing has chnaged. 73a7d4f3-8ef7-408c-b4b5-60f7797f38c9
  7. Game Pass ultimate and Xbox live gold confusion

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass ultimate and Xbox live gold confusion: So today i bought a 3 month xbox live gold to add into my xbox as my game pass ultimate was set to be over at the 7th of july. I added the code and instantly checked at the subscription tab, i...
  8. Game won't install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game won't install: Hi i bought a game off Amazon and it was resident evil 7. The game wont install. I have no internet. I had the same trouble before and no help. Please help. f10efa55-7d90-4737-993b-6c2a663e082c
  9. Why wont new game launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont new game launch: New Game does not start when put in the concil 8eb7d11d-6ebf-46c2-9dd8-c4b4e14818b6
  10. COD Modern Warfare / location / langage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Modern Warfare / location / langage: I downloaded COD (2019) and at the opening of the game I was asked my location (switzerland) ... in the game I no longer have access to the French language (language spoken in Switzerland) ... I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Xbox brezil