Langage in games (Portuguese Brezil)

Discus and support Langage in games (Portuguese Brezil) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. In old age, illiterate in games and in English, I consider buying an Xbox. Excluding games with monsters, vampires and aliens, are there options... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ross1952, Mar 26, 2020 at 3:43 AM.

1. ross1952
    ross1952 Guest

Hello.
    In old age, illiterate in games and in English, I consider buying an Xbox.
    Excluding games with monsters, vampires and aliens, are there options in Portuguese?
    How to identify?
    Thanks.

:)

2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Supported oanguages are listed in the game description on the Microsoft Store
  3. Gabriel Brz23 Win User

you need to read the technical information of the game, it may vary.
  4. HypnoticMarc001 Win User

What content would you like to see on Mixer?

More variety of Langage :)
  5. KaLyPT Win User

Suggestions of games for XBOX 360/Sugestões de jogos para o XBOX 360

It was good idea thought of translating the games of Portuguese/Portugal beyond the Portuguese/Brazil because despite being considered Portuguese there are many differences.
  6. TidalAura6 Win User

Assassin's Creed III (Pacote de Idiomas, Português do Brasil) - (Language Pack, Portuguese Brazil)

Hello I also downloaded the package in question appears to me to portuguese BR option and also appears Portuguese subtitles make the corretamentes but when I enter the game only appear in Portuguese subtitles but the audio does not switch to Portuguese,
    English remains options. Can anyone help me?
Thema:

1. Langage in games (Portuguese Brezil) - Similar Threads - Langage games Portuguese

2. Game Download Unavailable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Download Unavailable: I purchased the downloadable version of Nba 2k17, and it can not be found on Xbox shop, but it's on the Microsoft website, but unable to purchase or download the game no more. I still have the...
  3. Xbox One S games freezing and crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One S games freezing and crashing: Recently I've come across the issue of my games freezing and occasionally crashing when I'm in game. After I exit the game, menus from the console become really slow and unresponsive. The only...
  4. Xbox 360 spiel -[Translation - Xbox 360 game]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 spiel -[Translation - Xbox 360 game]: Ich kann kein Spiel auf einer Xbox 360 spielen welches mit Kinect zu tun hat weil die Xbox es nicht lesen kann -[Translation - I cannot play a game on an Xbox 360 that is related to Kinect...
  5. Why don’t you give us any good games with gold Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don’t you give us any good games with gold Xbox?: Seriously these games with gold are terribly and have been for a while, not to mention that more often than not you give us games that are all ready on game pass like fable. Come on Xbox give us...
  6. all gamepass games on PC Win10 stopped launching

in XBoX Games and Apps
    all gamepass games on PC Win10 stopped launching: Hello all my gamepass games stopped working today. Clicking play on Microsoft store does nothing. Clicking play on Xbox (Beta) crashes the app. Choosing the game launcher from windows prompts me...
  7. XBox One X with Gold Live and Game Pass bundle - not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox One X with Gold Live and Game Pass bundle - not working: My console bundle got delivered today. I have phoned the retailer who said the Game pass and Gold Live should be pre-loaded but they are not. They transferred me to Microsoft Support and a...
  8. X Box One S stopped working (Blue screen) how do I transfer all games and data to new One S...

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box One S stopped working (Blue screen) how do I transfer all games and data to new One S...: I am unable to do Network Transfer as I can't get passed the blue screen to change the settings to allow this. I don't have an external hard drive, are there any other options, please?...
  9. problem entering a game Ori and the Will of the Wisps

in XBoX on Windows
    problem entering a game Ori and the Will of the Wisps: Hi .. I have a problem entering a game Ori and the Will of the Wisps when entering, the game remains on the Loading screen and never enters to start I have the same problem with two games too i...
  10. COD Modern Warfare / location / langage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Modern Warfare / location / langage: I downloaded COD (2019) and at the opening of the game I was asked my location (switzerland) ... in the game I no longer have access to the French language (language spoken in Switzerland) ... I...