Language change?

Discus and support Language change? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have purchased through Xbox Live Store a numer of games (e.g. Lara Croft) and I was wondering if there is an option to redownload the game in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Koparka77, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Koparka77
    Koparka77 Guest

Language change?

I have purchased through Xbox Live Store a numer of games (e.g. Lara Croft) and I was wondering if there is an option to redownload the game in different language.

The game is in Polish, but I would like to play in English. Please note that I don't want to change my account's region.

Thanks

:)

Koparka77, Jan 23, 2014
  2. PlexShaw
    PlexShaw Guest
    The official "I did amazing on RB" thread

Language change? ;)

PlexShaw, Jan 23, 2014
  3. xbox one language. english in austria/germany?

Sadly, there's no way to set the system language to English if you don't live in an English speaking country. I have the same problem, I absolutely hate the Brazilian Portuguese dubbed games and keep my settings as English/Canada (because Canada is more awesome, sorry US), but can't use credit card or Xbox Movies without resetting the system.
    For now, the best we can do is vote in one of the several Xbox Feedback demands to dissociate languages from region on Xbox or let you download games on a language different from the system language.

http://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/25...tions/6028840-don-t-region-lock-the-languages
    http://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/25...67-change-game-and-system-language-separately
    Xbox Ideas, powered by UserVoice
    Xbox Ideas, powered by UserVoice

SpikiestSpade, Jan 23, 2014
  4. Language change?

Developers set the language for the region. Supported languages are listed before you purchase the game. If English is not listed then it cannot be set for English. If English is listed there should be an option in the game to set the language.

VisageOfAnAngel, Jan 23, 2014
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

J’ai acheter dernière ment le nouveaux Call or Duty Modern Warfare et le jeu est en anglais et je ne peux pas changer de langue

Hi Lezou,

Thanks for coming to the forums. If on an Xbox console, the language goes off what you have set for the language and region. There are games that have in game selection but there are not very many. To change this you would need to change language on your
    console. Go to settings>System>Language and location>under system change language.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. Smwutches Win User

Game language

The language setting only affects console language such as menus, not in-game language. You would have to have the game in that language.
  7. Garmonbozia81 Win User

Language settings

Please try the following:

Go to

Control Panel-> Clock, Language, and Region-> Language

1. If the language is not in the list:

a. Click “Add a Language”

b. If the language has more than one dialect, double click to see dialects.

c. Double click to add a language to the list.

2. To set you display language:

a. Click the language in the list that you want to be your primary display language

b. Click “move up” to move it to the top of the list.

At this point you should be able to relaunch the app in the new display language

· If the language was not installed before installing the app, you may need to uninstall and reinstall the app

· Display language controls the display for many areas of Windows so when you log in again it will change the display language for all of Windows.

· There is no way to change the display language of the game separately from the rest of Windows.

Let me know if you’re still having difficulty.
  8. ngocphi Win User

Unable to support english language.

That would be why

Your account region sets the language of any dlc or games on demand game based on your nationally supported language

Consolw language doesnt affect dlc or availability of languages in live

The region of your account and the nationally supported language dictates what languages are available in your region
  9. Smwutches Win User

Games With Gold GRID 2 is in French?

Yeah, but the language that is download is usually what the publisher's send out for specific regions. The language settings on the console only affect the language you see on the dashboard, not the language in games. That would be why you download games
    with different languages sometimes.
Thema:

Language change?

1. Language change? - Similar Threads - Language change

2. GTA CHANGE THE LANGUAGE RUSSIAN TO ENGLISH

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA CHANGE THE LANGUAGE RUSSIAN TO ENGLISH: I'm still starting to play GTA online in Russian. The game no longer offers a change to another language. Please, give me an advice. We've already reinstalled the game. Is there any other option?...
  3. Language settings on xBox can't be changed.

in XBoX on Windows
    Language settings on xBox can't be changed.: Hi all, all of a sudden, my xbox site is beeing displayed on french, I tryied to change my region but the site returned me an error doing that... do you know more ways to change the language or...
  4. GTA změna jazyka z ruštiny na angličtinu [Translation - GTA change language from Russian to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA změna jazyka z ruštiny na angličtinu [Translation - GTA change language from Russian to...: Dobrý den, jak změním na xbox one ve hře GTA V jazyk z ruštiny na angličtinu? Translation - Hello, how do I change my xbox one in GTA V from Russian to English?...
  5. My son changed the language of just one movie in Movies and TV

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son changed the language of just one movie in Movies and TV: This is going to sound crazy, but I am at the end of my rope. Last night, my son and I were watching Zootopia, as we have 100 times before. I stepped away for less than 60 seconds. He had the...
  6. No puedo cambiar el idioma en Dishonored 2 [I can't change the language in Dishonored 2]

in XBoX on Windows
    No puedo cambiar el idioma en Dishonored 2 [I can't change the language in Dishonored 2]: Hola. Ayer descargue Dishonored 2 por medio de la Xbox App de PC gracias al Game Pass. El problema es cuando inicio el juego este esta totalmente en ingles y no hay opcion alguna para cambiar el...
  7. Star wars kotor 1 language changing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star wars kotor 1 language changing: Hello i purchased kotor 1 i downloaded it and it is in french can anyone tell me how to change the language from french to english? 353e340e-2ae5-463e-8f0c-3c8159345587
  8. Language change

in XBoX on Windows
    Language change: Hello. Is it possible to change the game language which I downloaded by using Xbox game pass for PC? I live in Denmark but I speak Russian, all games which I installed on English....
  9. How can I change the language of xbox game pass for pc?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I change the language of xbox game pass for pc?: I don't even know what alphabet this text is in. Can't understand a single symbol. And no, it has nothing to do with my system language. I have my windows in English and keyboard set to Estonian....
  10. Change language from XBOX (Beta) Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Change language from XBOX (Beta) Game: Hey guys! I really want to change the language of a Game from Spanish (Win 10 language) to English (Favourite language to play game, the original language). Is there any way to archieve this?...