Language Issue - Plants Vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville

Discus and support Language Issue - Plants Vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, i have downloaded and installed Plants Vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville from microsoft store on my XBOXOne S. when i started the game, i came... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by za1dsadd1qu3, Sep 9, 2019.

1. za1dsadd1qu3
    za1dsadd1qu3 Guest

Hi,

i have downloaded and installed Plants Vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville from microsoft store on my XBOXOne S. when i started the game, i came to know that the language of game was arabic may be because my region is Saudi Arabia. how can i change it
    to english?

any help please

:)

za1dsadd1qu3, Sep 9, 2019
  2. xX The K1ng Xx1 Win User

Games that are doing Halloween events

Plants vs zombies battle for neighborville
  3. BigPigGaming112 Win User

Any new game recommendations?

This is a tad bit Nerdy In my opinion but i recommend Plants VS zombies battle for neighborville i enjoy it.
  4. BigPigGaming112 Win User

Gaming on Christmas?

The main games i played on Christmas were both new ones i got which were Red dead 2 and Plants vs zombies battle for neighborville
  5. Thamer.3 Win User

It didn't work. My language is English by default but the game still in Arabic.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Fellow gamer,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. To change the language you need to

change language and region on the console itself

Language & location

The language and location settings allow you to change the language display information of your console. If you move to a different time zone or region, you should update your console settings here.

The Spoken language setting determines the language that will be used for voice commands, while the
    Keyboard language setting determines the language in which you type.

Try changing this and let us know.

Brad
Thema:

1. Language Issue - Plants Vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville - Similar Threads - Language Issue Plants

2. EA games language issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA games language issue: I have started a few discussions and questions on this topic on Xbox’s forums and EA’s forums and for months I have not rieceved a working answer. I have given up on this topic and this will be...
  3. The Outer Worlds Language Patch issue.

in XBoX on Windows
    The Outer Worlds Language Patch issue.: Hello, I have a game pass pc. Since the outer worlds game does not have a Turkish language option, I found a Turkish language plugin from different sources. But I can't attach the file because...
  4. Language issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Language issue: So I got PvZ BFN from EA Access and my language is in Arabic. All of my language settings are ‘English (United States)’. Since I live in UAE, and use a UAE credit card my location is set to...
  5. xbox Companion-console Language issue

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox Companion-console Language issue: So i'm using the Xbox Companion-console and i noticed that the language of the achievements are in French and all the navigation buttons and text are in Dutch (the language that i speak). I'm...
  6. Call of Duty MW - Language issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty MW - Language issue: I bought the game from the store, it only launches in Italian (country language, but my console is set in English) or Spanish, which is just awful. Do I have to buy it again elsewhere to get it in...
  7. 14 day XBOX Live Gold Pass region/language issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    14 day XBOX Live Gold Pass region/language issue: I have got the 1 month Game Pass and 14 day XBOX Live Gold Pass. The Game pass was accepted and redeemed, but when I try the gold pass it always tells me the Language / region do not match.....
  8. Strange Issues When Using Arabic as Xbox One Language

in XBoX on Consoles
    Strange Issues When Using Arabic as Xbox One Language: Hello, I live in the US and I had this issues with Xbox One and now with Xbox One X. I was so glad when the Arabic language was finally added to the Xbox few months ago, how when I change the...
  9. Language issue on Shadow of War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Language issue on Shadow of War: Hello! I just bought Shadow of War today and installed it, I have run into a bit of a problem as the language displayed is German, which is not my language. My X-box is set to Norway with the...
  10. Language settings issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Language settings issue: Hi all Today I received my new Xbox One X. Upon setup I selected the following: Country: Spain Language: English- US Unfortunately however, even though most of the text on my Xbox is in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. zombies vs planta neighbourville change language ps4

2. how to change plants vs zombies language xbix

3. How To change language from arabic to english in plants vs zombies