Language Issue - Plants Vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville

Discus and support Language Issue - Plants Vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, i have downloaded and installed Plants Vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville from microsoft store on my XBOXOne S. when i started the game, i came... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by za1dsadd1qu3, Sep 9, 2019.

1. za1dsadd1qu3
    za1dsadd1qu3 Guest

Hi,

i have downloaded and installed Plants Vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville from microsoft store on my XBOXOne S. when i started the game, i came to know that the language of game was arabic may be because my region is Saudi Arabia. how can i change it
    to english?

any help please

:)

za1dsadd1qu3, Sep 9, 2019
  2. Thamer.3 Win User

It didn't work. My language is English by default but the game still in Arabic.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Fellow gamer,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. To change the language you need to

change language and region on the console itself

Language & location

The language and location settings allow you to change the language display information of your console. If you move to a different time zone or region, you should update your console settings here.

The Spoken language setting determines the language that will be used for voice commands, while the
    Keyboard language setting determines the language in which you type.

Try changing this and let us know.

Brad
  4. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

What is you favorite Battle Royale Game?

Pubg but hoping on a plant vs zombies Battle royale
  5. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

THE ULTIMATE QUESTION!?!

I want a plant vs zombies battle royale game would be awesome if tgat was ever gonna be released
  6. Jasperrdm Win User

Plants v Zombies DLC

Thema:

1. Language Issue - Plants Vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville - Similar Threads - Language Issue Plants

2. 14 day XBOX Live Gold Pass region/language issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    14 day XBOX Live Gold Pass region/language issue: I have got the 1 month Game Pass and 14 day XBOX Live Gold Pass. The Game pass was accepted and redeemed, but when I try the gold pass it always tells me the Language / region do not match.....
  3. Xbox Live Rewards FAQ language issue

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox Live Rewards FAQ language issue: Under the FAQ section MyMissions FrankenRewards the eligible content section has parts that are in Spanish instead of English. b69572ae-2e5b-452f-a4fa-2ecbab03e47a
  4. Strange Issues When Using Arabic as Xbox One Language

in XBoX on Consoles
    Strange Issues When Using Arabic as Xbox One Language: Hello, I live in the US and I had this issues with Xbox One and now with Xbox One X. I was so glad when the Arabic language was finally added to the Xbox few months ago, how when I change the...
  5. Language issue on Shadow of War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Language issue on Shadow of War: Hello! I just bought Shadow of War today and installed it, I have run into a bit of a problem as the language displayed is German, which is not my language. My X-box is set to Norway with the...
  6. Mass Effect 3 voice over language issue on Backward Compability

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mass Effect 3 voice over language issue on Backward Compability: I have a digital version of Mass Effect 3. I have tried to play it on Xbox One, but found an issue. The problem is taht in-game voice is in Italian. It can't change even in the in-game menu (no...
  7. Belgian Version of Fallout 3 language issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Belgian Version of Fallout 3 language issue: Dear sir or madam, I'm a Flemish Belgian, and I just bought Fallout 4 with Fallout 3 code included via backward compatibility. I installed the Fallout 3 via download but.... The entire game is...
  8. Language settings issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Language settings issue: Hi all Today I received my new Xbox One X. Upon setup I selected the following: Country: Spain Language: English- US Unfortunately however, even though most of the text on my Xbox is in...
  9. Movie Language Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Movie Language Issue: Hello. I just bought a movie on the xbox store and it displayed german as an available language. But once i start the movie it's in english and there is no other option available. Could somebody...
  10. mail language content issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    mail language content issue: Hi, I'm Italian gamers, why microsoft send me email with arabian language in it ? Thanks 406d07cd-9735-4a4b-88dd-9c8dd5e51895