Language Support

Discus and support Language Support in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I was playing a game on Xbox Live a while ago, I think there was an option to select which players I played against based on my Language. I think... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AdscititiousCAL, May 1, 2014.

1. Language Support

When I was playing a game on Xbox Live a while ago, I think there was an option to select which players I played against based on my Language. I think this is a good concept, but the Language I wanted to choose is not available in the console settings.

I realize the difficulties in making the console available in completely different languages, but it does seem that people's playing experiences might be improved if they are able to play along with people who speak their language.

I wonder, is there a way to choose to play along with people who speak a language that is not totally supported in the console settings?

Thx

:)

AdscititiousCAL, May 1, 2014
  2. Language support

Hello xbox i'm from morocco me and my friend need the arabic language in the xbox one

So please givr us a update for that

Thank you...

Ssoufianee-[xboxvenue], May 1, 2014
  3. Language support Belgium

HI,

When you choose Belgium as locale, there is no option to activate english voice control for the kinect, and most achievements show in french.

I know alot of people in Belgium would love an english voice control option added, and be able to set the console language to english aswell. Achievements showing in french really is the biggest problem because i can't read it very good, and i never understand
    what the achievements are about!

A small update can change all of this i guess?

Wreck It Roels, May 1, 2014
  4. ngocphi Win User

Downloading games off marketplace

fyi it is best to only expect your national languages to be supported

most games on demand only support one language

multiple language support. is rare
  5. Mark Sherwood Win User

Downloading games off marketplace

shjack18 Hey there :)

"This on demand version supports English" means that it supports the English language. Some games on the marketplace only support their region specific languages, so many games on the marketplace now state what languages they support to help avoid people
    downloading games in a language that is foreign to their native language.

I hope this helps.

Many thanks,

Cloud
  6. ngocphi Win User

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Download code

you dont get an english code it depends on the game itself

if the game supports multiple languages and your language is supported then yes you will get whatever language you select

however with skyrim and other region specific games like cod etc they dont usually have multiple language support

it is usually based on the offically supported languages of your region
  7. snikefriend Win User

Hungarian language support

You can vote
    here
    for more languages, including Hungarian!
  8. BinaryXtreme Win User

New Language support

Hi Shabby. The reference link you provided shows all countries. Supported regions have a * by them. Examples:

United States*: English

Israel: Hebrew

So you're missing nothing but hopefully they will add the region in the future for you.

Happy Gaming!
Thema:

Language Support

1. Language Support - Similar Threads - Language Support

2. Language change for games that support it in Xbox App?

in XBoX on Windows
    Language change for games that support it in Xbox App?: There is no way to change the language of a game without changing the whole system language and reinstalling the app right? I really hope you'll implement it... fef17476-72d0-4a8a-abb6-4edaac979535
  3. Resolution .. fps ... language support ..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resolution .. fps ... language support ..: If I know that the game does not give out 60 frames, I will not buy it! ... where is the information from the developer? In my country, the manufacturer MUST write on the box of chips that they...
  4. Hungarian Languages support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hungarian Languages support: Hi there! Wich Games at fortunelly synchronized for Hungarian (Magyar) languages or subtitled for this language? The Forza Horizon , Late Shift is awsome , Tom Clansy's Divison too ! Have you...
  5. Add czech language and support on Xbox console.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Add czech language and support on Xbox console.: Please add Czech language and Czech support to the Xbox. To more exclusive games, like Forza Horizon 4, but also the entire Xbox Store. Also settings and dashboard....
  6. Hungarian language support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hungarian language support: It would be good to implement the Hungarian localization as strongly as Playstation does. Hungarian menu, Hungarian subtitles / synchronous games, etc. 751334cf-5d34-493f-b922-58c8fb17cc5f
  7. How to know which language (voice/subtitle) is supported in every game or this game (Forza)?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to know which language (voice/subtitle) is supported in every game or this game (Forza)?: How to know which language (voice/subtitle) is supported in every game or this game (Forza)? How to switch language supported? Is there different kind of voice and subtitle language supported...
  8. What happened to local language support?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happened to local language support?: Since last update, Microsoft Solitaire Collection is in English, not Swedish, which it has been since ages. Whats have you done? 9a74751e-1921-4b5e-8761-9d0531a38b8e
  9. Forza Motorsport 7 - Support Czech Language

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport 7 - Support Czech Language: Hello, here: Koupit Forza Motorsport 7 Standard Edition – Microsoft Store v cs-CZ and here https://news.xbox.com/wp-content/uploads/Forza_Motorsport_7_gamescom.pdf is Forza 7 localized to...
  10. A little complaint regarding language support on Console.

in XBoX on Consoles
    A little complaint regarding language support on Console.: Hi. I have a little complaint regarding language support. I was guided here and to the feedback website (where I've already posted about this) by support. Now, after a little search I've made, I...