language

Discus and support language in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so i am in wales right now and always have been and i can speak welsh but i cant find it as a language on xbox , is it because its not popular?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kyletarran, Aug 3, 2019.

1. kyletarran
    kyletarran Guest

language

so i am in wales right now and always have been and i can speak welsh but i cant find it as a language on xbox , is it because its not popular?

:)

kyletarran, Aug 3, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Game language

The language setting only affects console language such as menus, not in-game language. You would have to have the game in that language.
  3. Garmonbozia81 Win User

Language settings

Please try the following:

Go to

Control Panel-> Clock, Language, and Region-> Language

1. If the language is not in the list:

a. Click “Add a Language”

b. If the language has more than one dialect, double click to see dialects.

c. Double click to add a language to the list.

2. To set you display language:

a. Click the language in the list that you want to be your primary display language

b. Click “move up” to move it to the top of the list.

At this point you should be able to relaunch the app in the new display language

· If the language was not installed before installing the app, you may need to uninstall and reinstall the app

· Display language controls the display for many areas of Windows so when you log in again it will change the display language for all of Windows.

· There is no way to change the display language of the game separately from the rest of Windows.

Let me know if you’re still having difficulty.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Unable to support english language.

That would be why

Your account region sets the language of any dlc or games on demand game based on your nationally supported language

Consolw language doesnt affect dlc or availability of languages in live

The region of your account and the nationally supported language dictates what languages are available in your region
  5. Smwutches Win User

Games With Gold GRID 2 is in French?

Yeah, but the language that is download is usually what the publisher's send out for specific regions. The language settings on the console only affect the language you see on the dashboard, not the language in games. That would be why you download games
    with different languages sometimes.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Wrong Language

No once download the language of most dlc is language locked

Very few support mutliple languages
Thema:

language

1. language - Similar Threads - language

2. Belgium language still in France!!??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Belgium language still in France!!??: When are we able to buy or rent movies in English with dutch subtitles instead of France when you have your location on Belgium,same with the achievements ?We are 2020 you are running behind...
  3. Language issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Language issue: So I got PvZ BFN from EA Access and my language is in Arabic. All of my language settings are ‘English (United States)’. Since I live in UAE, and use a UAE credit card my location is set to...
  4. Frost punk - Polish Language

in XBoX on Windows
    Frost punk - Polish Language: Hi guys, I just subscribed to XBOX Pass PC version to check this subscribtion and games. I just installed Frost Punk and I wanted to change the language - unfortunately this option is not...
  5. Wolfenstein: Youngblood (PC) Install in Germany, language settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Wolfenstein: Youngblood (PC) Install in Germany, language settings: I have installed Wolfenstein: Youngblood on PC via the xbox game pass for PC, as looking at the store page it says the game is in English (United States) and German (Germany). This limited list I...
  6. Xboxone X fails at language setup at about 45%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xboxone X fails at language setup at about 45%: Hi there, after doing your compulsary update that keeps failing at 45%. I have been force to do a console reset which caused another issue for me. I’m stuck at the language setup. what is wrong...
  7. Язык [Mod Translation - Language]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Язык [Mod Translation - Language]: Здраствуйте! купил консоль, поставил язык - русский, но всплывающие подсказки и меню game pass на непонятном языке. Как изменить!? [Mod Translation - Hello! I bought a console, set the language...
  8. Achievements in a different language

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements in a different language: A while back i was playing METAL GEAR SOLID HD PEACEWALKER, i was using my xbox 360 disc in my xbox one, the achievements popped on screen in english but in the achievements blade they are in...
  9. Accessibility Features that would help w/Language and Articulation Barriers.

in XboX Insiders
    Accessibility Features that would help w/Language and Articulation Barriers.: Microsoft is an AMAZING company and is always evolving, and with that their is always learning to do. Over the last year or so I have watched Microsoft implement many features that aid individuals...
  10. Problem with language region

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with language region: I am brazilian and live in the Japan I tried to buy some digital games from USA websites, but when I try to input serial key, returns with the follow error "you can't acquire this item in your...