Laptop freezes and cant be turned off

Discus and support Laptop freezes and cant be turned off in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Laptop freezes when i play some games for a very long period of time i will see the game screen but its frozen , cant hear sounds neither can turn off... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Raul Taison Uustani, Aug 15, 2022.

1. Laptop freezes and cant be turned off

Laptop freezes when i play some games for a very long period of time i will see the game screen but its frozen , cant hear sounds neither can turn off the laptop

i got no more information to type here you can ask me any information you want to hear i really wanna get it fixed i have got these issues for over 6 moths

maybe i have downloaded anything bad ? i dont know

:)

Raul Taison Uustani, Aug 15, 2022
  2. Raul Taison Uustani Win User

i found it ill try doing it but i got a question do you have discord or something where we can talk easyer because its hard to reply here
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Use the little image icon > upload

But you can write your specs too

[​IMG]
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Raul

This started happening recently? And, is this happening with all your games or with specific ones?

Usually a freezing PC means that your computer is under a high processing load and the CPU can't handle it
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Sorry, just as a friendly reminder. This is not a live support / 1:1 channel and as I'm not a Microsoft employee, I also have my own time.

-----

Now, going back to the main theme. Could be that the game is using your integrated graphics card.

Try this to force using your GPU:

Open Windows Settings > System > Display > Graphics > below "Add an app" double check "Microsoft Store" is selected > then click on Browse and add Mutiversus (if you downloaded it from the Store)

If not, change instead "Microsoft Store app" and select "Desktop app" > Click on Browse and add the .exe files related to both Multiversus and Fortnite.

Finally, once you add everything, click on each one > Options > Select High performance > Save.

Restart your PC and give it a new try
  6. Raul Taison Uustani Win User

okei ill reply tommorow if something have happened
Thema:

1. Laptop freezes and cant be turned off - Similar Threads - Laptop freezes cant

2. XBOX One showing no signal, same HDMI port and cable work fine for laptop?

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX One showing no signal, same HDMI port and cable work fine for laptop?: Hi there, My Xbox 1 is not showing video on my LG tv. I can hear game sounds but no video and it just says "no signal". I tried the same HDMI cord plugged into the same HDMI port on the TV with...
  3. Laptop says locking when i play roblox even though i wiped my pc.

in XBoX on Windows
    Laptop says locking when i play roblox even though i wiped my pc.: About 5 weeks ago I noticed when I played Roblox my laptop randomly said locking and then hibernated I did a full wipe today and it still says locking whenever I play, this has been bugging me a...
  4. Downloading dying light 2 stay human on my laptop in the xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading dying light 2 stay human on my laptop in the xbox app: Hey xbox community I am having trouble installing dying light 2 on my laptop using the xbox app I have the app bought on my xbox series s and can download and play it there but when I open my...
  5. Forza 4 car packs wont delete on laptop problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 4 car packs wont delete on laptop problem: I know now that I don't have good enough stats for the car packs for Forza 4 I attempted to download off of the store, but now they wont go away. Whenever I attempt to delete the car packs that...
  6. Laptop freezing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Laptop freezing: When I'm playing Microsoft puzzle it will freeze up and I can't close it even task manager is frozen. One time it started to act strange mouse was all jerky I closed the game only to discover...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Freezes The Whole Laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Freezes The Whole Laptop: So I Had Minecraft Windows 10 In A Older Laptop And It Runned The Game Perfectly. But On This New LapTop (Has AMD A6 2.60 GHz, 8Gb Ram) The Game Wont Start And Then It Freezes The LapTop Leaving...
  8. Games make my laptop freeze since last windows 10 update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games make my laptop freeze since last windows 10 update: Hi all! I'm from Hungary, and I kow this isn't the best place to be here, but the Microsoft support team couldnt help me and they sent me here, with my problem which is the following: Since the...
  9. Taptiles causes HP Laptop to freeze when a challenge is starting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Taptiles causes HP Laptop to freeze when a challenge is starting: The 10 Nov 2014 Hard Challenge, caused my Laptop to freeze as soon as the advert had finished playing and I have also had the same problem when trying to play some of the Original Challenges....
  10. Laptop freezing and crashing - Controller disconnects then crashes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Laptop freezing and crashing - Controller disconnects then crashes: Hello all. I hope someone can help me because nothing has helped so far. Basically the issue first and foremost is that my laptop has been crashing during and after gameplay. Even if I haven't...