Laptop freezing

Discus and support Laptop freezing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I'm playing Microsoft puzzle it will freeze up and I can't close it even task manager is frozen. One time it started to act strange mouse was all... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CorinneBennett, Aug 20, 2022.

1. Laptop freezing

When I'm playing Microsoft puzzle it will freeze up and I can't close it even task manager is frozen. One time it started to act strange mouse was all jerky I closed the game only to discover nothing worked on my laptop. Had to shut down and restart. I had to do this several times in the last couple of days. What's happening and how do I fix it

:)

CorinneBennett, Aug 20, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Laptop freezing

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this CORINNEBENNETT

Please answer the following questions to assist you properly :

Are you on Windows 10 or 11?
    Do you know if your system or any hardware component received an update recently?
    Is this happening only when you play Microsoft puzzle or with games in general? (Test with a different game, for example solitaire collection)

And, which troubleshooting steps you have done so far to fix this, in that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  3. YichengHao Win User

PC "freezes" after disconnecting/shutting off XBox One Controller (Win 10) + Wireless Adapter

Me too. Almost every time I unplug in my Xbox controller, my laptop freezes and mouse doesn't work. And I even can't shut down my laptop= =
  4. IAmTheCheetah Win User

sudoku is freezing

Unable to play the game anymore. It freezes on my laptop too. PLEASE FIX or delete the game altogether. No point in having a game on my PC that does not work.
  5. ARaq 84 Win User

Can you plug PC HDMI out into Xbox One?

Hi,

I'm having some major freezing issues when trying to use my laptop through the Xbox One's hdmi in.

I understand that the primary idea for the hdmi in is for sky/cable etc and that's why I'm not in a real position to complain I guess. But in saying that, if there was way to connect the laptop up through the hdmi in workout the freezing and stutter, then
    that would be awesome!

I would appreciate if someone from Microsoft could give any details to this? Unless they already have?

Also just to clarify the reason for wanting my type of setup is because I'm on my laptop most of the time for almost everything but I like my xbox one... so would love them to work together.
  6. Raul Taison Uustani Win User

Laptop freezes and cant be turned off

i found it ill try doing it but i got a question do you have discord or something where we can talk easyer because its hard to reply here
Thema:

Laptop freezing

1. Laptop freezing - Similar Threads - Laptop freezing

2. XBOX One showing no signal, same HDMI port and cable work fine for laptop?

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX One showing no signal, same HDMI port and cable work fine for laptop?: Hi there, My Xbox 1 is not showing video on my LG tv. I can hear game sounds but no video and it just says "no signal". I tried the same HDMI cord plugged into the same HDMI port on the TV with...
  3. Laptop says locking when i play roblox even though i wiped my pc.

in XBoX on Windows
    Laptop says locking when i play roblox even though i wiped my pc.: About 5 weeks ago I noticed when I played Roblox my laptop randomly said locking and then hibernated I did a full wipe today and it still says locking whenever I play, this has been bugging me a...
  4. Downloading dying light 2 stay human on my laptop in the xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading dying light 2 stay human on my laptop in the xbox app: Hey xbox community I am having trouble installing dying light 2 on my laptop using the xbox app I have the app bought on my xbox series s and can download and play it there but when I open my...
  5. Forza 4 car packs wont delete on laptop problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 4 car packs wont delete on laptop problem: I know now that I don't have good enough stats for the car packs for Forza 4 I attempted to download off of the store, but now they wont go away. Whenever I attempt to delete the car packs that...
  6. Laptop freezes and cant be turned off

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Laptop freezes and cant be turned off: Laptop freezes when i play some games for a very long period of time i will see the game screen but its frozen , cant hear sounds neither can turn off the laptop i got no more information to type...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Freezes The Whole Laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Freezes The Whole Laptop: So I Had Minecraft Windows 10 In A Older Laptop And It Runned The Game Perfectly. But On This New LapTop (Has AMD A6 2.60 GHz, 8Gb Ram) The Game Wont Start And Then It Freezes The LapTop Leaving...
  8. Games make my laptop freeze since last windows 10 update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games make my laptop freeze since last windows 10 update: Hi all! I'm from Hungary, and I kow this isn't the best place to be here, but the Microsoft support team couldnt help me and they sent me here, with my problem which is the following: Since the...
  9. Taptiles causes HP Laptop to freeze when a challenge is starting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Taptiles causes HP Laptop to freeze when a challenge is starting: The 10 Nov 2014 Hard Challenge, caused my Laptop to freeze as soon as the advert had finished playing and I have also had the same problem when trying to play some of the Original Challenges....
  10. Laptop freezing and crashing - Controller disconnects then crashes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Laptop freezing and crashing - Controller disconnects then crashes: Hello all. I hope someone can help me because nothing has helped so far. Basically the issue first and foremost is that my laptop has been crashing during and after gameplay. Even if I haven't...