Laptop keeps shutdown while playing games without any message or pop ups.

Discus and support Laptop keeps shutdown while playing games without any message or pop ups. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, It's Talha. I use windows 10, the latest version 21H2. Recently, I have been facing some problems when I play games. I can turn my laptop on all... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tahsin TasnimTalha, May 13, 2022.

1. Laptop keeps shutdown while playing games without any message or pop ups.

Hi,

It's Talha. I use windows 10, the latest version 21H2. Recently, I have been facing some problems when I play games. I can turn my laptop on all day, but when I open a game, no matter how low the game requirements are, my laptop shuts down in 2 or 3 minutes. I have recently reset my laptop. I thought maybe this will fix the problem. But no! It has no effect on this problem. My laptop model is the "Lenovo G30-80 80E5)". So, is this my hardware problem or I can fix it by tweaking some settings or something. Need some suggestions if you can. Thanks in advance.

:)

Tahsin TasnimTalha, May 13, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, Tahsin. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

It looks like a hardware problem to me. Overheating is one of the first and most common reasons your computer or laptop shuts down unexpectedly, particularly when you're playing a game.

Can you install any software to measure your CPU and GPU temperatures to see if they are fine or if your computer is overheating?
  3. NitaraSontorini Win User

Black op 2

i have found a solution to keep playing the game but i think problem will still be there. whenever u get the message game could not start, turn off your xbox 360 and turn it back on. you should be able to keep playing as if the message has never popped up
    but i think there is a bug or glitch in the game if you manage to play the game too long. i was playing zombies for a good while till i decided to play multiplayer. keep calling treyarch about the message error sooner or later they will make a patch for it
  4. Warr Assassin Win User

Can't play any Indie game i downloaded, please help!

No. nothing pops up saying "a update for this game is available. update now!" just that one message keeps popping up.
  5. Burst Axe Win User

Why I like 24 hour check

The disc being required to play the game is DRM otherwise we'd be able to just install and play without a message popping up.

-

Family share was not worse than the secondhand market.
  6. XBF Felixx P Win User

Try again in a while message pops up

Hello
    Bobby McDangle
    !

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

I understand that you're having issues signing into apps on you Xbox console.

I would suggest resetting your console again but this time going with the "do not keep my games and apps" option.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select All Settings.
    4. Select System.
    5. Select Console info & updates.
    6. Select Reset console. [DO NOT KEEP MY GAMES AND APPS]
    Make sure you have both your email and password on hand as you will be asked to sign back in. There is an option to delete everything.. go with that option.

Let me know if that helps!

Felix

Xbox forums support
Thema:

1. Laptop keeps shutdown while playing games without any message or pop ups. - Similar Threads - Laptop keeps shutdown

2. Xbox remote play not working on laptop or iPhone

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox remote play not working on laptop or iPhone: I want to play my Xbox remotely but whenever I start my console I am told “Check your network connection. We found your console but cannot connect. Try from a different wifi for cellular network”...
  3. Can't stream my Xbox One to my laptop anymore.

in XboX Insiders
    Can't stream my Xbox One to my laptop anymore.: So, for the past I'd say maybe 2 weeks I've been streaming my Xbox to my laptop with no problem, only until recently. Every time I click stream it shows this popup saying I need to sign into my...
  4. MS Refused to Replace Brand New Laptop :(

in XBoX on Windows
    MS Refused to Replace Brand New Laptop :(: I've been a big fan of MS for decades, but am extremely saddened by my last purchase of a gaming laptop (Razer Blade 17) and the service I got. My question: How is it possible that I can't get a...
  5. Downloading Minecraft Java on laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading Minecraft Java on laptop: HI there, can someone please help my son he bought Minecraft java edition through the Mojang website and has been charged, but we can not play the on his laptop or my PC? when we download it ,...
  6. Logitech f310 controller not detected by windows 10 laptop!! how to solve this issue?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Logitech f310 controller not detected by windows 10 laptop!! how to solve this issue?: I own and use an f310 logitech gamepad to play most games, it suddenly stopped working and I looked for solutions, most of which included driver updates or re-installations, and trying these...
  7. Laptop Keyboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Laptop Keyboard: Hello, I’m I’m playing MSFS on a Dell PC running windows 11. I was a pilot on FS back when it was supported by Microsoft and your game came on multiple CDs. When this new version became...
  8. Xbox Game Bar screen on Windows 11 laptop abnormally slow loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar screen on Windows 11 laptop abnormally slow loading: Whenever I open the Xbox Game Bar, no matter what app I'm in, the window that pops up is mostly blank and not loading any of my past clips, my device performance, or any of the content properly...
  9. Unable to download GP games on laptop despite three chat sessions. Callback option keeps...

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to download GP games on laptop despite three chat sessions. Callback option keeps...: Hi I have been unable to download any games from Gamespass on my laptop. My PC on the same account and router is fine. I have had three chat sessions which have been unable tor resolve the issue...
  10. Pillars Eternity Keeps Crashing After Every Hour On Laptop

in XBoX on Windows
    Pillars Eternity Keeps Crashing After Every Hour On Laptop: This is a very frustrating issue I have. I'm playing on a Asus TUF FX505DT Laptop that comes with a AMD Ryzen 7 3750H, GeForce GTX 1650, 8GB DDR4, and 512GB PCle SSD so I know its not my laptop....