Laptop xbox display

Discus and support Laptop xbox display in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hey guys, I have a question wondering about if I could display my xbox on my windows laptop, it only has an hdmi out port so I anyone could help me... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by NoahHoang, Oct 6, 2019.

1. NoahHoang
    NoahHoang Guest

Laptop xbox display

Hey guys, I have a question wondering about if I could display my xbox on my windows laptop, it only has an hdmi out port so I anyone could help me that would be great.

:)

NoahHoang, Oct 6, 2019
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Laptop xbox display

Hey there NoahHoang,

In order to get a display onto any monitor you would need to have an HDMI
    in
    port so that you can connect to. In this case you would not be able to use your laptop as a monitor to display the consoles image.

You should however be able to stream over to a Windows 10 computer.

I hope this helps.
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

Laptop xbox display

You can use the play from console feature in the Xbox companion app otherwise you are most likely out of luck.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Laptop xbox display

5. NoahHoang Win User

Laptop xbox display

Ok thank you, i was just wondering if there was any other way than streaming to use my laptop as a display
  6. Radiant Sword X Win User

Laptop xbox display

My best recommendation for streaming via PC is using a capture card like Elgato or Roxio as this is the best method for streaming with the OBS. I think this is better because if using the Xbox Companion App to stream, it may not work very well on laptop
    especially since they are lower quality in performances. Try desktop PCs instead for streaming.
Thema:

Laptop xbox display

1. Laptop xbox display - Similar Threads - Laptop display

2. spotify/pandora not working while streamingto laptop.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    spotify/pandora not working while streamingto laptop.: hello not sure if this is a wide spread thing,but while streaming with the latest xbox update spotify and pandora refuse to play music while streaming from my xbox one S to my laptop.noting short...
  3. Windows 10 Laptop sleeping during download

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Laptop sleeping during download: I have xbox beta. The download speed is very slow (typically 4 mb/sec). To make maters worse, the laptop goes to sleep before completing downloads. I don't want to stop sleep mode entirely. Is...
  4. Connecting xbox to laptop with no screen

in XBoX Accessibility
    Connecting xbox to laptop with no screen: Im trying to connect my hp laptop to my xbox as I have done it before. I am in a different place now where Ill be staying but the xbox is not connected to the wifi and the hdmi doesnt change on my...
  5. My voice won't record via headset when capturing from console on laptop; headset microphone...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My voice won't record via headset when capturing from console on laptop; headset microphone...: I'm trying to capture video from xbox one on my laptop. Using a headset to the controller, playing on xbox, recording on laptap. My voice from microphone/headset is not recording. The same headset...
  6. Problems with microsoft merchandise causing problems constantly to laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with microsoft merchandise causing problems constantly to laptop: I have been a follower of Bill Gates for a long time. I love Microsoft. Or I used to. I have a brand new laptop that came with Windows 10. I like the start screen and everything. However, since...
  7. Connecting my xbox one to m laptop

in XBoX on Windows
    Connecting my xbox one to m laptop: Im trying to connect my xbox one s to my probook but it wont work it says i have to update drivers then when i do the scan for the update it says that no drivers can be found...
  8. xbox Beta App on PC - laptop not showing as listed device.

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox Beta App on PC - laptop not showing as listed device.: I have downloaded the Xbox Beta app, i am logged in with the same account on everything (xbox one, xbox console comanion, xbox beta app, microsoft store, microsoft.com etc). i have the Xbox game...
  9. Camera from Laptop to stream

in XBoX Accessibility
    Camera from Laptop to stream: Hi everyone. I have gotten a new laptop and wanted to start mixer streaming so I assumed I would be able to use my laptops camera to do so. Well I haven't had much luck so far and I'm wondering if...
  10. MineCraft Running on Windows 10 on Laptop- Cant change mode to see through character Eye

in XBoX on Windows
    MineCraft Running on Windows 10 on Laptop- Cant change mode to see through character Eye: CAnt change the mode...i can see character whole body which blocks the my vision to place building blocks. I want to see via "Characters" Eye means I want to be inside the charcater not outside,...