Laptop xbox display

Discus and support Laptop xbox display in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hey guys, I have a question wondering about if I could display my xbox on my windows laptop, it only has an hdmi out port so I anyone could help me... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by NoahHoang, Oct 6, 2019.

1. NoahHoang
    NoahHoang Guest

Laptop xbox display

Hey guys, I have a question wondering about if I could display my xbox on my windows laptop, it only has an hdmi out port so I anyone could help me that would be great.

:)

NoahHoang, Oct 6, 2019
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Laptop xbox display

Hey there NoahHoang,

In order to get a display onto any monitor you would need to have an HDMI
    in
    port so that you can connect to. In this case you would not be able to use your laptop as a monitor to display the consoles image.

You should however be able to stream over to a Windows 10 computer.

I hope this helps.
  3. Ryu Hayabusa KT Win User

Displaying an Xbox on a laptop

Hello,

The Hdmi port on a laptop is HDMI OUT (used to connect your PC to a TV) .

There are acquisition boxes that plug into the USB port. They are in HDMI IN so it will work.

You can also stream your games from the Xbox App on your laptop. It works very well.

Cordially

Ryu
  4. kev edin Win User

Displaying an Xbox on a laptop

If its Windows 10 open the xbox app, and you should be able to connect wireless to the screen.of the laptop 🤔
  5. DrifterX22 Win User

Laptop xbox display

You can use the play from console feature in the Xbox companion app otherwise you are most likely out of luck.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Laptop xbox display

Thema:

Laptop xbox display

1. Laptop xbox display - Similar Threads - Laptop display

2. Gaming in a weak laptop in Xbox Games Pass.

in XBoX on Windows
    Gaming in a weak laptop in Xbox Games Pass.: Hi there, I hope you're doing fine. I have a question. I'm very interested in Xbox Game Pass, but I have a weak laptop (no dedicated graphic card). Can I still be able to game those titles in it?...
  3. Ive tried to buy Left 4 Dead 2 on the laptop and everytime it says it doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ive tried to buy Left 4 Dead 2 on the laptop and everytime it says it doesn't work: Hi, ive been trying for months and i follow the steps like everyone else and everytime i press 'buy game' it will load and say 'sorry, your purchase cannot be made, please try again', im going...
  4. I have Minecraft Java edition on my laptop and Bedrock on my Xbox - Is there any way I can...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have Minecraft Java edition on my laptop and Bedrock on my Xbox - Is there any way I can...: I have heard of Mojang giving out Bedrock if you've had Java since before 2018 and I've had it since 2012. Is there still a way to do something like that? I have tried Xbox Play Anywhere and the...
  5. Microsoft Premium games not on new laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Premium games not on new laptop: How do I get Microsoft Premium games on my new laptop after I signed in? Mahjong, Solitaire and Puzzles I have two sign ins and neither brings up the Premium accounts....
  6. About bad gaming performance of laptop

in XBoX on Windows
    About bad gaming performance of laptop: I want to play GTA San Andreas game on laptop having 8GB ram and graphics card. But after so many reinstalling game and resetting the whole pc the game is not running properly. What can I do now?...
  7. Xbox one adapter on PC works on laptop but not PC!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one adapter on PC works on laptop but not PC!!: Hi all, I did ask this last year & didn't get resolved in the end as i formatted and started again,,,anyway... I hope someone can help with this driving me a bit loopy to say the least!! i have...
  8. Ark Survival Evolved on a Laptop

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark Survival Evolved on a Laptop: I purchased Ark for PC in the MS Store because it said you could do solo play on your computer. Ok, downloaded and installed fine, but later I had the laptop in a place where I had no internet...
  9. Displaying an Xbox on a laptop

in XBoX on Mobile
    Displaying an Xbox on a laptop: Hey, So I’m trying to ouput video from my Xbox One to my laptop in order to stream (currently in the process of building a PC). I was seeing, with a HDMI to USB 3.0 adapter, would I be able to...
  10. Microsoft fixing the issue of incompatibility between laptop's mini display port and HDMI...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft fixing the issue of incompatibility between laptop's mini display port and HDMI...: I have this issue for some time, and found that direct HDMI port on PC communicate with HDMI port on TV, BUT in my laptop there is ONLY mini display port and I tried to connect it thru adaptor,...