Larger Controllers

Discus and support Larger Controllers in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I was wondering if there will ever be larger controllers that are an exact copy of the current Xbox One design? Not a third-party developer.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by XXL Daddy Mike, Jun 24, 2019.

1. Larger Controllers

Hello,

I was wondering if there will ever be larger controllers that are an exact copy of the current Xbox One design?

Not a third-party developer.

Microsoft brand.

Larger than the Elite controller size.

I am 6'7", and my hands are very large. I tried using the Duke, but it is not a modern controller with headset adapter slots.

Please, if you can develop a controller for a disabled person, and you claim that you cater to all styles of gamer, how about giving us gentle giants a larger pro controller?

Thanks!

:)

XXL Daddy Mike, Jun 24, 2019
  2. AridLizard Win User

Larger Controllers

I will hook up my Hyperkin Duke that was just recently released. I love it.... only downfall is no hook ups for headsets & such.

I bought a Hyperkin Duke last month and it does have a hook up for headsets.
  3. RealLordVP Win User

Larger Controllers

i dont think theyll ever make sizes
  4. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Larger Controllers

Unfortunately there hasn’t been a “large” controller since the Duke came out for the Original Xbox console waaaay back then. If I’m playing classic games I will hook up my Hyperkin Duke that was just recently released. I love it.... only downfall is no
    hook ups for headsets & such.
  5. Epic Louie Win User

Larger Controllers

The Duke is the only one I could think of. However it is a third party controller, and it's wired.
  6. HollywoodBull Win User

Larger Controllers

Didn't a third party attempt to make Banana controllers for xbox - were suppose to go into partnership with Microsoft, those were suppose to be big controllers
Thema:

Larger Controllers

1. Larger Controllers - Similar Threads - Larger Controllers

2. Can Raiden VI, have a larger playing field, multiscreen support, and a level editor?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can Raiden VI, have a larger playing field, multiscreen support, and a level editor?: I found a Raiden V review, which I can no longer find online, which said the playing field, is smaller, than previous Raiden games. Can the sixth one, have multiscreen support, so can have a full...
  3. larger puzzle pices

in XBoX Games and Apps
    larger puzzle pices: hi, i'm am older person with bad eyesight. have been doing the 95 pieces puzzles, would like to do the 104 but pieces too small for my eyesight, the 104 more of a challenge, even slightly larger...
  4. Xbox 360 games are larger on Xbox One.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 games are larger on Xbox One.: This isn’t really a problem just a quirk I noticed and google has led me nowhere. Anyway every now and then I will download a 360 game on my 360 and when I download it on One it will be larger...
  5. Make the map item larger?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Make the map item larger?: How do I make a larger map to view the larger area? Or can I combine maps? Do I need to make multiple maps? Please help. 3db592ff-de50-4772-ada2-58cb97296fc2
  6. Can you make 360 worlds larger on One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you make 360 worlds larger on One?: Can you make 360 worlds larger on One? I already uploaded my 360 world to the One. The world is no larger though. This kills the game for me because I was looking forward to discovering jungle...
  7. Game updates are the same size as the games themselves, MUCH larger than they say they are

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game updates are the same size as the games themselves, MUCH larger than they say they are: I tried updating Destiny 2 yesterday (the update came out the day before) and it said the update was just over 100MB. So I selected to install the update, and it started an "update" of over 42GB...
  8. Transferring to larger external disk

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferring to larger external disk: So I've very very nearly run out of room on my 2TB ext disk. What is the "correct" procedure for migration to a larger disk? (Picked up a 5TB for a bargain price)...
  9. Larger Hard Drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Larger Hard Drive: I have an Xbox 360S and would like to upgrade the internal hard drive to something larger than 500GB. Is this possible? If so, is there anything special that needs to be done in order for the...
  10. upgrading to larger Hard Drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    upgrading to larger Hard Drive: I have a XBox 360s 250gb and just got a Larger 500gb Drive & the transfer cable - I assume I would remove the 250 gb Drive and install the new drive Power the XBox up and let it format the disk...