last.fm app withdrawn

Discus and support last.fm app withdrawn in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello i am wondering were has the last.fm app gone its not on 360 consoles any more and xbox support say its been with drawn but still us 360 customers... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Barnardobill, Jan 24, 2014.

1. Barnardobill
    Barnardobill Guest

last.fm app withdrawn

hello i am wondering were has the last.fm app gone its not on 360 consoles any more and xbox support say its been with drawn but still us 360 customers have no offical statement xbox/microsoft on why use have gotten rid of this app?

and also what is to replace this app?

i look forward to support getting back to me on this forum last.fm app withdrawn :)

:)

Barnardobill, Jan 24, 2014
  2. mnpchan
    mnpchan Guest
    Last FM not working.

Unfortunately, the Last.fm app is no longer supported by Xbox.

mnpchan, Jan 24, 2014
  3. maxen
    maxen Guest
    [Guide] Enabling Last.fm Scrobbling for Spotify (including Xbox One app)

Due to a change in how Spotify and Last.fm interact, it will now be possible to scrobble* your tracks played in the Spotify for Xbox One app.

Enabling Spotify Scrobbling for Your Last.fm Account

visit this link to go straight there.

You should see options for Spotify. Press the button to connect your account for "Spotify Scrobbling". This will redirect you to a Spotify-owned page where you will need to log in, authenticate, and give permission for this connection to be established.

(optional) Enable the Spotify Playback permission to allow you to use Spotify to play songs on Last.fm itself.

• This is not required for scrobbling to work.

And there you go, your Spotify account is now set up to scrobble from any device where you are signed into your Spotify account, including the Spotify for Xbox One app.

*Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile.

maxen, Jan 24, 2014
  4. mnpchan Win User

Last FM not working.

Unfortunately, the Last.fm app is no longer supported by Xbox.
  5. makinmagic3-F9C21CB9 Win User

Where is the new dash then ?

[quote user="Cokney Charmer"]

so not worth the wait lol...although interesting that the terms of Use had an update as well that had to be agreed to.[/quote]

http://kotaku.com/5865797/now-microsoft-wants-to-stop-you-taking-them-to-court

Not got the update yet ... Il wait until later, the dashboard trying to find areas (marketplace, last.fm) is confusing for me.

Especially last night, there's two tabs on my dashboard "Apps" "Music", If it click on apps pane and choose the particular application (last.fm), it downloads the application and you cannot enter it through the "apps" pane, you have to enter it through the
    "music" pane.

When I clicked on the last.fm application again it re-downloaded. I think it should of just started the the last.fm application not re-downloaded it.
  6. lewgiffard Win User

Where is the new dash then ?

[quote user="makinmagic3"]

When I clicked on the last.fm application again it re-downloaded. I think it should of just started the the last.fm application not re-downloaded it.

[/quote]Yeah, all previously existing apps, Zune, last.FM,FB, Sky need to be deleted and re-downloaded. They made this quite clear to some of us a couple of weeks back,but I dont think they bothered announcing it when they released the dash to the public.
    #CommunicationFail
  7. MisterSwitch Win User

E3 - New dashboard in the Fall. What will Canada get!

let me rephrase; last.fm doesn not offer last.fm radio in Canada for free.
  8. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

last.fm

[quote user="sky x flame"]

i wish we could listen and play a game at the same time

[/quote]
    Yeah, that would have been good.
Thema:

last.fm app withdrawn

1. last.fm app withdrawn - Similar Threads - last app withdrawn

2. xbox app on windows 10 not working since last update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox app on windows 10 not working since last update: Since Xbox app on my 950xl updated on my Windows 10 phone on 29/05/2019 it will not run the app. Tried hard rebooting and unable to reset Xbox app in settings greyed out....
  3. windows 10 xbox app - last 2 weeks, no message support

in XBoX on Windows
    windows 10 xbox app - last 2 weeks, no message support: Hello, For about 2 weeks now I have been unable to get my msgs in the app, on windows 10. No amount of resetting, rebooting, cold booting, laptop, xbox, etc, has been able to produce anything...
  4. Movies & TV App/Media Renderer buggy in last few releases.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Movies & TV App/Media Renderer buggy in last few releases.: Xbox One implements the UPnP AVTransport service via the Movies & TV app. This is the feature that allows "Play To.." (aka Cast To Device) from Windows Media Player on Windows to the Xbox One....
  5. Why is the Xbox App Broken Since the Last Update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is the Xbox App Broken Since the Last Update?: I can't put into words how FRUSTRATED I am that the Xbox App on PC just blasts static down the mic whenever I join a party since the last update about 3-4 days ago. My mic works PERFECTLY on...
  6. Why is the Xbox App broken since the last update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is the Xbox App broken since the last update: I can't put into words how FRUSTRATED I am that the Xbox App on PC just blasts static down the mic whenever I join a party since the last update about 3-4 days ago. My mic works PERFECTLY on...
  7. upload studios app uploading problems for the last week

in XBoX Games and Apps
    upload studios app uploading problems for the last week: for the last week now upload studios has been giving me trouble, I would go to upload a clip and it would upload to onedrive but not the my upload studio clips section itself. it would say...
  8. Xbox PC App has Been Broken Since the Last Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox PC App has Been Broken Since the Last Update: Hey, the Xbox App on PC forums get no attention so i'm posting here, I have no idea why, but it's been happening to a lot of people since the last update, essentially, whenever in a party no...
  9. Xbox PC App has Been Broken Since the Last Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox PC App has Been Broken Since the Last Update: Hey, the Xbox App on PC forums get no attention so i'm posting here, I have no idea why, but it's been happening to a lot of people since the last update, essentially, whenever in a party no...
  10. XBoX one s stopped playing discs since last update of Blue Ray player app

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBoX one s stopped playing discs since last update of Blue Ray player app: Been playing Ultra 4k HDR blurays with no problem and now will not load and gives message, "error reading this disc." I have reloaded the app and still will not read. I have tried all my ultra...